Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:29:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do sketching and painting relax your mind?  (Read 630 times)
AqsaSadiq (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:08:26 AM

Painting and sketching are the ways to express yourself. For some people it is their obsession, for others it is a way to relax their minds. While others consider it a way to make a connection with their inner-self. In any case sketching and painting are something intricate yet soothing and fascinating.
I believe that to display your art you do not have to be a great artist. You just have to draw you emotion and personality on paper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:58:12 AM

Painting and sketching are the ways to express yourself. For some people it is their obsession, for others it is a way to relax their minds. While others consider it a way to make a connection with their inner-self. In any case sketching and painting are something intricate yet soothing and fascinating.
I believe that to display your art you do not have to be a great artist. You just have to draw you emotion and personality on paper.

According to me , sketching and painting are not sooting stuff. Because of not being talented in those fields, those make me nerveous. When I was high school, I always wanted to skip art classes and my horrible art teacher was always insulting me because of my dreadful paintings. For that reason, I always find painting stressful.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:50:59 AM

I think so. Yeah. It relaxes our mind, I remembered spilling paint on the floor painting the wall. I was so stress about the mess I made and I ended up spilling all the paint on the floor just to make fun of it. Something negative turns positive.haha. When I was finished, I felt that I am relaxed and my mind was calm. It is a refreshing feeling so I tried painting on a white wall. I'm not really a good painter so it doesn't look good but the feeling of stroking the brush on the wall was amazing. I recommend painting for those who haven't tried it yet. You wont regret it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:14:51 PM

Some people sketching and painting makes them relax and it is also their way to expressed they feeling . But for me it is boring I'd rather be laying on bed and have a sleep so I can relax my self
xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:26:14 PM

Sketching and painting does relaxes our mind.  It is one form of expressing our emotions that is maybe why it relaxes us. It is one of the best ways to to put our emotions out and lessen out our anxiety.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:33:26 PM

Yes, i believe sketching and painting ease your mind and body it helps you calm and relieves your stress. It is also one way of expressing yourself,depending on your mood your every stroke reveals who you are and how you feel.
It is not only good for the body its also enhance your life making you productive and creative.
mixelalex

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:46:31 PM

Rather, on the contrary, it does not relax, but keeps in a tone, gives energy. True, I rarely draw, unfortunately. Sad
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:04:31 PM

For some people who like painting maybe its good way to relax.
But for me, i dont like painting at all since its not my hobby so painting is not good for me to relax.
My best way to relax is travelling.
wardssents

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

Yes, sketching and painting is the best way to express our feelings. As an artist drawing is life, I can't live without arts, drawing is the moment to relax my mind.
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:54:21 PM

My painting and sketching skills are poor to say the least, but I do enjoy woodworking to a reasonable level and find that it relaxes me. I think anything where you make something that can be considered beautiful can relax you, especially if it's very different to your day job.
mrhollis1

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:57:12 PM

Truth be said is that all of us are leading very fast lives, and all of us need activities to slow ourselves down. It's more than healthy, for mind and body.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:58:50 PM

It used to be, It sstill is. I just lost interest in that sort of thing, but I still have few of my own things I do to relax myself.
I play the piano, I go camping, It all depends on personal experience  Grin

Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

I really think it does, especially to those people who really love arts. Painting or sketching diverts your mind and lets you focus on other things. Hence, it can help you to relax and lessen stress. Diversion is really good to remove stress and to relax.
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:48:22 PM

I really love artistic work. It's just so unfortunate I do not know how to. But, I love it. I wish I knew how to draw and paint.
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:32:50 AM

People are different form all other people in this world. While some go for painting and sketching, other do other. As for me, when i fell stressed and tired, i read books and listen to music, especially to the old songs and classics. The songs remind of my childhood days and relax my body and mind.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:59:22 AM

Ever since I was a kid, I would often sketch people and places. I am an adult now and having Bipolar Disorder, sketching has helped me cope up with my disorder. It gives me a sense of belonging where in times I feel lost in my own thoughts. It also gives me peace inside even just for a little while.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:59:55 AM

No I don't and I prefer to listen to some music to relax my mind, however, my friend does love drawings on his note everytime we had a free time in our college days. It seems weird to me but everyone has their own preference.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:19:27 AM

Well not all people have a passion on sketching and painting. I think those are the people only who had a passion on painting ang sketching which make them feels good and give relaxation to their mind. But not the people who don't have a passion in it.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:31:30 AM

It used to be, It sstill is. I just lost interest in that sort of thing, but I still have few of my own things I do to relax myself.
I play the piano, I go camping, It all depends on personal experience  Grin

Yes, I do painting too and I have sample being kept in the office. Its relaxing on my part and sometimes enjoy focusing on it. Its a good way to unwind from  hectic schedule.

Open for Campaigns
Somebody@41

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:33:57 AM

Im not into painting..but i witnessed some friends, it really do, this is their way of releasing their stresses and pressures. Into painting they can also express their emotion. I admire people who know how to paint because my child has the talent for painting..very inspiring.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: