Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Appeal to my all lenders.  (Read 1235 times)
letyouearn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:15:46 AM

As I have some dues and owe money to the forum members. I want to request all my lenders to help me to get my negative trust changed to neutral and allow me to enroll to any signature campaign , so that I will have a income source and will be able to repay all the dues on forum.

For security , the signature campaign receiving address will be of any trusted escrow ,so that he can receive all my earnings of signature campaign and collect the repayment amount. And pay all my lenders back .

I really don't have any source to pay back. So help me out to do this.

Any comment or opinion regarding this case, pm me or post here.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:46:26 AM

How about this. You get a loan outside of bitcointalk.org and payback what you owe to the user here? Once the negative ratings are removed you will be able to 'Earn' Back from bitcointalk.org's signature campaigns and payback those who you borrowed from? It's a win win for all parties.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:43:16 AM

How about this. You get a loan outside of bitcointalk.org and payback what you owe to the user here? Once the negative ratings are removed you will be able to 'Earn' Back from bitcointalk.org's signature campaigns and payback those who you borrowed from? It's a win win for all parties.
Paying loan with another loan?
I don't think that's a great idea to start with.
Lord knows how long it would take him to repay another loan if his main source of income are from signature campaign

@OP
I'm pretty sure you have a job, save your wage/salary and buy bitcoin to payback your debt slowly.
Otherwise, try to sell your belongings

Such a shame to see a Hero Account got -neg because of debts
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:04:05 AM

i, the one opened that accusation, declaring that the negative feedback, because of me, should be changed to neutral, after the negotiation in PM. the reason of changing so, is to allow him to pay my debt using relevant signature campaign. i am certain that the relevant negative feedback is both torture to me and the op.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:32:04 AM

As I have some dues and owe money to the forum members. I want to request all my lenders to help me to get my negative trust changed to neutral and allow me to enroll to any signature campaign , so that I will have a income source and will be able to repay all the dues on forum.
What fuckin bullshit.How do you even have the nerves to default a loan,ask lenders to remove the negative feedback and join a signature campaign so you can keep harnessing from the forum ? Why did you take loans if you didn't had the sources to pay it ? You are a defaulter and hence should not be trusted.

For security , the signature campaign receiving address will be of any trusted escrow ,so that he can receive all my earnings of signature campaign and collect the repayment amount. And pay all my lenders back .
If I'm a signature campaign manager,I will never accept a defaulter in my campaign which you are.Your lending problems are not a community's problem.

Signature is an way out,get a real life job and buy bitcoins to pay them.Hopefully you will then learn how it feels to enjoy the free money,
letyouearn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:45:05 AM

What fuckin bullshit.How do you even have the nerves to default a loan,ask lenders to remove the negative feedback and join a signature campaign so you can keep harnessing from the forum ? Why did you take loans if you didn't had the sources to pay it ? You are a defaulter and hence should not be trusted.

If I'm a signature campaign manager,I will never accept a defaulter in my campaign which you are.Your lending problems are not a community's problem.

Signature is an way out,get a real life job and buy bitcoins to pay them.Hopefully you will then learn how it feels to enjoy the free money,

I didn't defaulted it by myself man. The signature campaign in which I was enrolled, it stopped unfortunately and the due date comes up and I was not able to repay it. I was tot dependant on it only.

And I was a reliable borrower before all this happened. So hoe i can be a defaulter.

I am not asking to remove the negative, i am asking my lenders to help me and change it to neutral and get enrolled in some small campaign to collect amount slowly slowly to repay.

I am still not eligible to do the job somewhere. So, how can I get a job. ?

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:49:40 AM

Maybe improve your post quality before you enroll in a signature campaign.

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:53:50 PM

wait for BiPolarBob to come and pay your loans..

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
letyouearn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:56:52 AM

Why he will pay my loans , if I have taken it. ?

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:04:50 AM

He has a history of giving away money and repaying loans that were initially not even his. Obviously this is great if he sees your thread and decide to repay all your dues for you, but this isn't something to rely on at all and you should not expect it.

Honestly you'd have a much better chance of successfully repaying this loan if you just worked hard irl for it. Signature campaigns can help, yes. But based on your post quality, i doubt anyone would even accept you into their campaign.

How much is owed here anyways? Frilledshark is owed at least .1 Btc from what i can see, however that could be less than the actual amount owed since it's been nearly a year.
letyouearn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:07:12 AM

He has a history of giving away money and repaying loans that were initially not even his. Obviously this is great if he sees your thread and decide to repay all your dues for you, but this isn't something to rely on at all and you should not expect it.

Honestly you'd have a much better chance of successfully repaying this loan if you just worked hard irl for it. Signature campaigns can help, yes. But based on your post quality, i doubt anyone would even accept you into their campaign.

How much is owed here anyways? Frilledshark is owed at least .1 Btc from what i can see, however that could be less than the actual amount owed since it's been nearly a year.

I am not dependant on him bro. How can I ? As my lenders have given me a Golden chance to make repayments by raising their helping hands. So, i will do my best to clear all dues honestly and will become debt free.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:52:02 PM

I am not dependant on him bro. How can I ? As my lenders have given me a Golden chance to make repayments by raising their helping hands. So, i will do my best to clear all dues honestly and will become debt free.

To be honest, as a lender, this is better than a user that just defaults and disappear. I say give him the chance.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16553

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:22:04 PM

Since you applied in my signature campaign thread, I feel I should reply here.

I went through your last 40 posts, which are almost exclusively related to this thread, applying to campaigns, posting txids to get accelerated, selling email accounts, and applying for another loan.
Needless to say, this is not what I'm looking for in my signature campaign, so you can't use my campaign to pay back your loans.

From your post history:
By Undertaking my Old Reputation and activity . Atleast give me a chance . I am not trying to Scam.  I already explained that I don't have an income source to repay, SO I am asking for 0.10 so that i can use those funds to build some income source and make myself eligible to repay this loan and Old loan too.
Filling one loan with the next one is something only governments can keep up.

To be honest, as a lender, this is better than a user that just defaults and disappear. I say give him the chance.
It's not the first time he defaults on a loan. While checking his account, I noticed letyouearn2 is his alt-account. Trust: -4: -2 / +0, for defaulting on a loan.
Proof it's his alt: here (archived).

For security , the signature campaign receiving address will be of any trusted escrow ,so that he can receive all my earnings of signature campaign and collect the repayment amount.
This is a lie: you applied for the signature campaign with address 1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb.
This address is used in the profiles of both letyouearn and letyouearn2 (all links related to this lie are archived).

You deserve dark red trust.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
letyouearn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:41:54 PM

Since you applied in my signature campaign thread, I feel I should reply here.

I went through your last 40 posts, which are almost exclusively related to this thread, applying to campaigns, posting txids to get accelerated, selling email accounts, and applying for another loan.
Needless to say, this is not what I'm looking for in my signature campaign, so you can't use my campaign to pay back your loans.

From your post history:
By Undertaking my Old Reputation and activity . Atleast give me a chance . I am not trying to Scam.  I already explained that I don't have an income source to repay, SO I am asking for 0.10 so that i can use those funds to build some income source and make myself eligible to repay this loan and Old loan too.
Filling one loan with the next one is something only governments can keep up.

It's not the first time he defaults on a loan. While checking his account, I noticed letyouearn2 is his alt-account. Trust: -4: -2 / +0, for defaulting on a loan.

For security , the signature campaign receiving address will be of any trusted escrow ,so that he can receive all my earnings of signature campaign and collect the repayment amount.
This is a lie: you applied for the signature campaign with address 1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb.
This address is used in the profiles of both letyouearn and letyouearn2 (all links related to this lie are archived).

You deserve dark red trust.

This address is used in the profiles of both   

Hey, i forgot to ask escrow or any trusted member to provide btc address. Btw, i am talking about all debts.

I am not lieing buddy.

Please get me an escrow to do this

Yes. Its all because, i am not enrolled in any campaign. So, i need something to earn my living to maintain my educational expenses.

Proof it's his alt:   

I am talking about repaying all debts i owe to my all lenders. So the loan you are talking about is also included.

And I had a talk with that lender too about repayment on telegram .

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:34:15 PM

Well, the lenders he defaulted on gave him this chance. Just let him do it. I bet the lenders did this because they rather have the btc than have someone get red (what's the benefit of having someone get red anyway? It's just a stupid trust system right? In the end, a red trust = no lender gets paid.

About the escrow though, letyouearn, you should have been open about this. I missed that point, good think LoyceV found it. Find an escrow so that it is clear with everybody that you are really serious about this. I can help you guys out with the escrow, but that's up to you guys.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16553

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:22:12 PM

For security , the signature campaign receiving address will be of any trusted escrow
Hey, i forgot to ask escrow or any trusted member to provide btc address.
Lol, how convenient Shocked

Before getting an escrow involved, it would make sense if you post a complete overview of all debts you owe, including usernames, reference link and repayment address. Can you post this overview?

Yes. Its all because, i am not enrolled in any campaign. So, i need something to earn my living to maintain my educational expenses.
I think you're mixing things now. This thread has nothing to do with your living and educational expenses.

Well, the lenders he defaulted on gave him this chance. Just let him do it. I bet the lenders did this because they rather have the btc than have someone get red (what's the benefit of having someone get red anyway? It's just a stupid trust system right? In the end, a red trust = no lender gets paid.
If he would have gotten red trust when his alt-account got it, he wouldn't have been able to take out those loans. The trust system has some flaws, but it also serves a purpose.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
letyouearn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:29:59 PM

For security , the signature campaign receiving address will be of any trusted escrow
Hey, i forgot to ask escrow or any trusted member to provide btc address.
Lol, how convenient Shocked

Before getting an escrow involved, it would make sense if you post a complete overview of all debts you owe, including usernames, reference link and repayment address. Can you post this overview?

I think you're mixing things now. This thread has nothing to do with your living and educational expenses.

If he would have gotten red trust when his alt-account got it, he wouldn't have been able to take out those loans. The trust system has some flaws, but it also serves a purpose.

Yeah. 100 %. I can post an overview of my each and every buck loan amount debt to whom I have to repay. Tomorrow is  my last subject exams. So i will do this thing tomorrow for sure.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
FrilledShark

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:47:30 PM

As one of the lenders LYE has defaulted on, Lone Shark is correct.
At any moment, I would rather have my Bitcoins in my wallet than some random person on the internet have a red status on their trust profile. Of course I do not believe it should be forgotten, but at least it should be changed to neutral. If he wants to show he is not a defaulter, he should go for it.

If LetYouEarn wants to repay the loan to me, I will be asking for the same 0.2 BTC that we agreed upon earlier in the year. However, I will be adding 0.001 BTC as another late fee.

If LetYouEarn wants an escrow address, I will be open to provide one. However, if the other lenders do not agree on me as an escrow, they can choose for themselves. As long as the escrow is a little known, they are fine with me.

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:08:50 PM

Why not use a lender's bitcoin address instead of asking escrow service from a reputable member?
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 4226

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:19:26 PM

Why not use a lender's bitcoin address instead of asking escrow service from a reputable member?

This makes a lot of sense.  There's no need to make it harder on yourself by adding escrow fees on top of the loan balances.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄