Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Appeal to my all lenders.  (Read 1229 times)
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:26:21 PM

Why not use a lender's bitcoin address instead of asking escrow service from a reputable member?

I agree it would make sense to pay directly towards the lender vs an escrow, since this is a matter of repayment and not exactly securing something for the lender.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:07:53 PM

Escrow is supposed to mitigate a credit risk. Credit means trust. There is no risk in repayment. Actually, Bitcoin makes it 100% safe to receive unique payments.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:12:37 PM

simple but why not do the list with people you owe btc and instead escrow just pay directly to public address of that lender.
There is proof you repaid him and everyone can track your progress with list.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 16316

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:51:03 AM

If LetYouEarn wants to repay the loan to me, I will be asking for the same 0.2 BTC that we agreed upon earlier in the year. However, I will be adding 0.001 BTC as another late fee.
On April 15 that 0.2BTC was worth $238.08. The 0.201BTC is worth $1648.25 now. That's 6.9 times more! Now look at average salaries in India: 2-35$/day. Letyouearn has "educational expenses", so I assume he's a student, that puts him at best in the lower range.
He may be able to pay this back if he works a full year for it, and there's also other debts.

I don't think it's realistic to believe he's able to pay it back from real work, that's why he needs a signature campaign. But his post history is too bad to be accepted in any well-paying campaign.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

Even with a lifted red trust, LetYouEarn still facing hard time to repay his loan.

Well, at least you worked hard to repay it which is a plus considering many people defaulted his loan.

Have you considered to sell your belongings and buy bitcoin with that?
It sounds harsh but it's the only plausible solution considering that joining high paying campaign is unlikely.

FrilledShark

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:18:52 AM

If LetYouEarn wants to repay the loan to me, I will be asking for the same 0.2 BTC that we agreed upon earlier in the year. However, I will be adding 0.001 BTC as another late fee.
On April 15 that 0.2BTC was worth $238.08. The 0.201BTC is worth $1648.25 now. That's 6.9 times more! Now look at average salaries in India: 2-35$/day. Letyouearn has "educational expenses", so I assume he's a student, that puts him at best in the lower range.
He may be able to pay this back if he works a full year for it, and there's also other debts.

I don't think it's realistic to believe he's able to pay it back from real work, that's why he needs a signature campaign. But his post history is too bad to be accepted in any well-paying campaign.
All my loans are valued in Bitcoins. And I am not adding any additional rates expect from the 0.001 BTC.

The loan could have been repaid at the repayment date, however it was not. If he would have asked me (at the start of the loan) to value the loan in USD, I could have done that.
He didn't.

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 16316

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:53:27 PM

All my loans are valued in Bitcoins. And I am not adding any additional rates expect from the 0.001 BTC.

The loan could have been repaid at the repayment date, however it was not. If he would have asked me (at the start of the loan) to value the loan in USD, I could have done that.
He didn't.
I'm not saying your 0.2 = 0.2 is unreasonable, I'm saying it's not very realistic to believe letyouearn can come up with it now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
letyouearn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:15:51 PM

He didn't.
I'm not saying your 0.2 = 0.2 is unreasonable, I'm saying it's not very realistic to believe letyouearn can come up with it now.

Suggest me how should I improve my post quality and how I can become eligible to get enrolled in campaign.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:48:09 PM

He didn't.

Suggest me how should I improve my post quality and how I can become eligible to get enrolled in campaign.

Hi letyoulearn, amazing story yours I must say.
I recommend you to improve you'r post quality  by simply expressing yourself in threads where you'r opinion is valid or has something to add to the talk, while I'm not  a grammar lord hence EN isn't my native language and my knownledge about bitcoin is very limited I do my best and have been accepted twice in campaigns, good to know you are trying to pay back the due loans. Good luck.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:32:39 AM

Trying to focus on joining only signature campaigns to pay off your debts makes no sense, especially when people see that you can probably get a negative trust for defaulting on loans and your post quality too doesn't help you in qualifying for the same. There are too many ways to earn bitcoins (from freelancing website, captcha, data entry jobs, bounty jobs like twitter and facebook campaigns, blogs/articles and so on) and you can probably atleast start paying off your loans if not pay the complete amount. It seems you have waited for months to joining a signature campaign. Have you paid any money back till date or are just waiting to be accepted in any campaign?

Well, I recommend you try other methods to pay back your loans, if you have enough time and the intention to pay them off before btc increases to an extent that your debts would just keep increasing.

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:00:09 AM

He didn't.

Well you can startout by helping users in the beginner and meta section, you can watch out for scams in the altcoin/ service announcement section, you can help out users who need technical help and so on. Once you start doing that, Your post quality will improve automatically.  Wink
FrilledShark

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:38:18 PM

I see Letyouearn got his red trust removed, it is time to repay. I have contacted him again. Time is running out and I don't think he should be allowed to have his trust converted to neutral if he doesn't repay after getting into a signature campaign.

High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:52:01 PM

I see Letyouearn got his red trust removed, it is time to repay. I have contacted him again. Time is running out and I don't think he should be allowed to have his trust converted to neutral if he doesn't repay after getting into a signature campaign.
Do you have custom trust settings? He still appears to be -2 according to my trust list. He was the last active almost 10 days back. I don't know how hopeful you're about getting your money back but if he was serious about repaying, he would have paid you by now. Also, pretty sure he would be using the forum normally with his other alt accounts.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:04:15 PM

Do you have custom trust settings? He still appears to be -2 according to my trust list. He was the last active almost 10 days back. I don't know how hopeful you're about getting your money back but if he was serious about repaying, he would have paid you by now. Also, pretty sure he would be using the forum normally with his other alt accounts.

Actually you are having custom trust list @Joel... Remove all the names and update to check the actual rating on profile which is neutral now.

Try contacting him via Skype and ask about this again maybe.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:11:35 PM

Actually you are having custom trust list @Joel... Remove all the names and update to check the actual rating on profile which is neutral now.
Oh, I get it. I do have a custom trust list but I have just excluded a few people not added anyone specifically. I thought ranochigo was added to the DT. Anyway, the account should be tagged by DT-1/DT-2.
We both know where he is from. I don't mind talking to him on the lender's behalf to get an update on the loan.
FrilledShark

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

Oh, I get it. I do have a custom trust list but I have just excluded a few people not added anyone specifically. I thought ranochigo was added to the DT. Anyway, the account should be tagged by DT-1/DT-2.
We both know where he is from. I don't mind talking to him on the lender's behalf to get an update on the loan.
Go ahead. Any help would be helpful.
Btw: He is still neutral.

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

Go ahead. Any help would be helpful.
Btw: He is still neutral.

Dropped him a message on Skype with the link. Will wait for his response
Agarthian

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:18:16 AM

legendary member begging for neutral trust for defaulting loans from his lenders.

Now i've seen everything.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: