Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BalehuBucks Pre-ICO Article or Blog Campaign] Beginning Immediately  (Read 283 times)
balehubucks (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Powering Commerce

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:25:39 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 04:29:03 AM by balehubucks

Our Bounty program is now under new management.  If you participated in this bounty you will be rewarded as if you had participated throughout our campaign.  We will keep all records and payout will happen within 1 week of the end of the ICO on March 31,2017
If you have any questions or comments please direct them to our Telegram for resolution.

Legal Disclaimer: It is the sole responsibility of individuals involved in the BalehuBucks bounty program to comply with all regulations for disclosures and/or disclaimers in their jurisdictions. As you will have a relationship with "BalehuBucks" this must be disclosed and/or disclaimed appropriately. By participating in our bounty program, you agree that "BalehuBucks" will not be held liable for your materials, methods or content. "BalehuBucks" will retain the right to ban individuals from its bounty program with or without cause.

pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:30:32 AM

why ur lock spreadsheet ?
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:32:32 AM

BalehuBucks (BUX) Pre-ICO Article or Blog Bounty Campaign

Reward
500,000 (BUX) – equivalent to 200 ETH

Overview
We’ll distribute 750,000 (BUX) tokens for Articles or Blogs written. Articles or Blogs can be published anywhere on the internet and must be publicly accessible. It can be written in any language.  Organization, professionalism, and easy accessibility will be included in the considerations of quality.

Once you write an Article or Blog, submit URL here. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lNfXEN2qyw3PbO3d-fF-tehiZNZJ0MCTuxPqRX5jp8Q/edit

You can see list of accepted Blog posts here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yYI_KCWzHC_3dhYddVHp-qEW4KgmoN1zeyMO4gYgMLc/edit#gid=0

Stakes
•   Weak or poorly written Article or Blog = 0 Stakes
•   Basic Article or Blog = 10 Stakes
•   Good / Very Desirable Article or Blog = 50 Stakes
•   Extraordinary Article or Blog = 80 Stakes

Rules
•   Must have 1,000 characters or more without spaces.
•   Must have at least 2 links to https://balehubucks.com
•   Must have unique content (ANN translations do not count).
•   You can join at any time during the campaign.

The link to the spreadsheet is in private mode. I know some user here offers article writing service, You might PM him if you want a good article, You can find him on Services section, I don't remember his name but you can easily find it. I will wait if there will be other campaigns available soon.

balehubucks (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Powering Commerce

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:12:05 AM

The link to the spreadsheet is in private mode. I know some user here offers article writing service, You might PM him if you want a good article, You can find him on Services section, I don't remember his name but you can easily find it. I will wait if there will be other campaigns available soon.

We have assembled an amazing team, and have writers who have already written very high quality articles for us.  We are simply looking to build additional links to our website and find new interesting content to spread awareness about our innovative project.

And yes, we will be offering other campaigns.

Here is a link to our Twitter Campaign.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: