Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China to launch Wechat coin  (Read 837 times)
freightjoe (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:49:19 AM

China's direction in this is clear.

Early in 2018 they will launch a blockchain based coin linked with wechat and allied with Alibaba. Because it will be instantly useable to more than a billion people for all daily shopping actitivites it will quickly spread beyond China and become the dominant coin.

Also, all the miners located in China will switch to the wechat coin, leaving the other coins with huge problems.
Rludd

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:56:35 AM

Hi, do you know, they will go out on ICO?
freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:01:50 AM

That will only be available for Chinese
freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:21:57 AM

Also keep in mind that the Chinese oligarchs will want to control it for themselves
Masterio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:45:26 AM

As far as I know Wechat has money transfer service, but its nice to know that they're going into crypto.. I wonder how will it. Will check out ICO for sure.
haiyou

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:46:45 AM

At the moment, it seems that the main reason why China prohibited bitcoin from trading in the country some time ago is to control the money laundering channels of some people, and of course, there may be unknown reasons
freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:42:17 PM

At the moment, it seems that the main reason why China prohibited bitcoin from trading in the country some time ago is to control the money laundering channels of some people, and of course, there may be unknown reasons

Because they will launch their own coin
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:48:42 PM

Early in 2018 they will launch a blockchain based coin linked with wechat and allied with Alibaba. Because it will be instantly useable to more than a billion people for all daily shopping actitivites it will quickly spread beyond China and become the dominant coin.

Also, all the miners located in China will switch to the wechat coin, leaving the other coins with huge problems.

Disneyland is also issuing its own dollars with the head of Mickey Mouse on them, it is linked with their amusement parks and allied with the hot dog stances. it is instantly usable by billions of people and will make Walt Disney the dominator.

also all the papers that were used to print US dollar will go to Disneyland dollar and leave the US government crippled for printing more money. The Donald (Trump not the Duck) is currently having nightmares about this.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
scottykarate

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:25:02 PM

There's also been a new coin launch planned called FUDSHILL that is being launched by Freightjoe.

It's value will be worthless just like his posts.
freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:16:51 PM

There's also been a new coin launch planned called FUDSHILL that is being launched by Freightjoe.

It's value will be worthless just like his posts.

Scotty boy, I am sorry you are not capable of solid analysis and research, but are only able to shout and stomp your feet. Perhaps you should go and finish your homework before it is bedtime.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:26:28 PM

Will the news be true? Although 2018 is coming, but from this year's analysis, it seems that the Chinese government is controlling bitcoin and coin payment. If it is built only for the Chinese people, then it can not be circulated and developed, in this case, there has been RMB, there seems to be no need to have such a program
Laurayaki

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:27:48 PM

all dream of a partnership between alibaba and bitcoin destroyed ahah
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:40:31 PM

Would you mind to share the link about the news? I cant able to find it. If this news is true then wechat coin would only benefit chinese people since it is just focusing for their own people. I have seen that they are already using digital payments. I just forgot the name. I dont think miners would leave out specially on bitcoin. There might be some possibility of such switch off but i cant think that they would rather focus on new coin than on the established one.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bluejam

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:43:12 PM

I suppose it's https://trustsql.qq.com/ by Tencent?

If anyone figures out where and how to invest as a none chinese, please post your solution.
freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:26:16 PM

Would you mind to share the link about the news? I cant able to find it. If this news is true then wechat coin would only benefit chinese people since it is just focusing for their own people. I have seen that they are already using digital payments. I just forgot the name. I dont think miners would leave out specially on bitcoin. There might be some possibility of such switch off but i cant think that they would rather focus on new coin than on the established one.

South China Morning Post

http://www.scmp.com/business/companies/article/2123150/wechat-coin-due-2018

drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:36:02 PM

That's good for China and some online shopping sites/apps They can shop with Cryptocurrencies.

How can you say that they can make other coins with huge problems? well actually most of the coins in the cryptomarket are good even without china. Bitcoin is fine without china and any other countries. Yes, they may have a big impact when it comes to more hashpower but, they can always be replaced by another country like russia, USA etc. don't worry bitcoin would still rise Wink
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:43:10 PM

If in China next year will have its own centralized crypto currency, then this China will not give anything. In order to develop and make a profit, international trade ties are necessary. China's centralized crypto currency seems to be going mostly inside this country and will not have a significant impact on the world's decentralized crypto currency. Let's see how it ends. While we do not have an example of the circulation of a centralized national currency and its interaction with other universally recognized crypto-currencies such as bitkoyn.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:58:41 PM

it seems that btc is gonna die soon... Roll Eyes
i don't think that china will stop to mine and/or trade btc or other crypto....they can't be separate from all the rest of the world
freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:01:44 PM

it seems that btc is gonna die soon... Roll Eyes
i don't think that china will stop to mine and/or trade btc or other crypto....they can't be separate from all the rest of the world

true - they cannot be seperate, but they want to control the tools the world is going to use
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:08:22 PM

why do you think that will happen? It's very unlikely for the miners to mine a coin created by an government, that too the Chinese government which has been knows to impose restrictions on a lot of things. It's obviously going to be their own centralized 'Cryptocurrency', no one will probably give two shits about it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: