Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cube - Security Platform for Autonomous Vehicle  (Read 8321 times)
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:36:27 PM

Indeed, security is a great issues today.
Many smart peoples using their ability doing something wrong, that is sad news.
But having this will give us the possibility to get more safety.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bacthuan

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:45:24 PM

How cool an interesting project! Do you plan to implement some bounty programs?
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:56:02 PM

Regarding security, whether this project will be in cooperation with other companies engaged in the security system or will only be developed by this team ?
A number of team members with their respective expertise. Great team  Cool

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:52:16 AM

I've been reading your post and I was wondering why you didn't put your team behind this project?
So we can also check in our side if the credibility of your team is enough for us to invest in your project.
He put his team behind this project on the website. I don't know the reason why he doesn't post it in here by the way.

Interesting project, building a protection for an autonomous vehicle.
That is sure a big task to do, these days there a more and more vehicle that could drive on their own.
By adding this project it will surely giving extra protection on safety and security on the vehicle and the passengers.
I agree. Since an autonomous vehicle can be a massive target for the hackers, this project will give a chance to the buyer who scares about the hackers by buying an autonomous vehicle.
milugau

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:15:52 AM

With its original ideas, the project might change the world entirely, specifically in transportation area. Applying AI into autonomous vehicles is excellent ideas, then Cube might become a huge competitor of Tesla in bussiness world. Good luck with your project, devs.
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:12:58 AM

I'm impressed for this project because it does not set aside the transparent operation, thus Cube gives importance to it and have a transparency policy.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:14:13 AM

Hacker is always the problem of crypto projects. Cube's idea is very meaningful and necessary. How much can I invest? And what is the cost of each token?

Thank you for your positive opinion Grin
Cube ICO has no limit in investing until we reach the cap, also 1 CUB equals to 0.001 ETH.
Please mind that we are only accepting ETH for this moment.

For further information, please refer to https://cubeint.io
There are too few documents for me to read. What is the plan for Cube after receiving the investment in the project after the ICO closes? A few events or something about technology, ....
since you have no limit in investing what is the assurance can you give the investors that their investment will more profitable in your company?

hadang

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:08:56 PM

Where can I read more about the team members?
I just finished reading it. You can find it at the end of the site: https://cubeint.io or read in the Whitepaper of the project in the site.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:58:14 PM

Lockup system is pretty interesting, are you doing this to control the value of the token?
Or you have other reason aside from what you have stated in the post.
smartash

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:33:57 AM

Where can I read more about the team members?
I just finished reading it. You can find it at the end of the site: https://cubeint.io or read in the Whitepaper of the project in the site.

Thank you. And is great that I could see their linkdin profiles.

will they work hard aften cowd-sale success ?
CubeIntelligence (OP)

Activity: 126

Cube Intelligence

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:25:41 AM

Experience of the CUBE Team

To see easily, Click the link below.
https://cubeintelligenceltd.blogspot.kr/2017/11/experience-of-cube-team.html

Today I will be posting a review about the experience of the CUBE Team.

The CUBE team had previously worked on creating an OS for Cell-phones. Wipi is that. Wipi was an OS for Cell-phones that was used by Samsung and LG until just before the spread of smartphones. At the time, there were only three OSs for Cell-phone worldwide. Samsung and LG made Cell-phone using wipi developed by Cube Team.

The next thing to notice is the X-Road. CUBE has long been involved in integrating IT and automobiles. X-Road is a vehicle navigation company that sold hundreds of thousands of units in 2007 at a price of $ 400. (1)(2)

COO of CUBE Team Bong H. Lee

The next CUBE team's experience is Green-Car. (3)(4) It is also a car-sharing company that combines IT and automobiles. Green-car acquired by Huge company Lotte. (5) (6) It is the TOP2 car sharing company in the Korean market even at the time of sale. We have taken the lead in realizing a shared economy through this Green-car. (7)

Our CUBE team has been working to combine a variety of IT and automotive technologies and have been successful with them. Through our many successful experiences, we can see that the combination of block-chain and security technology of autonomous vehicles will be a tremendous value.

Related articles
(Please use Google translator)
(1) http://kr.aving.net/news/view.php?articleId=61486
(2) http://kr.aving.net/news/view.php?articleId=57980
(3) http://greencar.co.kr
(4) http://www.businesskorea.co.kr/english/news/industry/13672-green-car-sales-sales-imported-green-cars-soared-korea-last-year
(5) http://www.polinews.co.kr/news/article.html?no=176231
(6) http://www.ajunews.com/view/20160822131507791
(7) http://car.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/11/01/2017110101643.html

AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:34:08 AM

Hi devs! in the announcement you use the term of quantum cryptography.
Is it real progress in such a field? As far as I know, in this direction such a giant as Intel or IBM works.
Do you collaborate with them?
seriin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:07:37 AM

This project has a potential to punch the market industry. Because of Cube it solves the limitations of traditional BC technology with hybrid BC from the problems brought by the blockchain instantiations suffering from high overhead and low scalability. I will follow the progress of this project.

CubeIntelligence (OP)

Activity: 126

Cube Intelligence

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:52:18 AM

Hi,

Thank you for your message Smiley. After the user receives CUBE token in his wallet, contributors can trade the token from two of following markets:

EtherDelta
Kucoin
Huobi
Tidex
Coinexchange
Gate.io
Bithumb
Coinone
Upbeat
Coinbee

===

Our plan is to proceed our marketing two directions.

1) Autonomous Companies
2) New entry automotive area companies, such as Google and Uber

1) Automotive Companies
We are working with Daimler, Porsche, Hyundai, Toyoda
All of these companies want to adopt Blockchain, but they are not IT companies.
Our companies are first priority.  Our company has more than 15 years experience in the automotive market, with an IT background.

2) We are communicating with Uber, which is investing autonomous vehicle. 
We are planning to expand marketing when we complete this ICO round and will contact google also.

3) Our Target
Our founder, Bong H. Lee has founded two automotive tech companies, and he has successfully sold to potential companies.
i.e) Stockholders in GreenCar gained more than 70 times profit ( Stockholders who invested as 5M market cap changed to 350M market cap now).

He has confidence that CUBE will receive the highest value, if automotive companies or google, uber want to buy CUBE.  Any autonomous related company should have CUBE like technology, and CUBE is the only and best in the area of automotive blockchain technology.

====

I joined your telegram group but there is nobody... Seems to be locked.

Please let me know your Telegram IM and we will add you there.

Hi, interesting project but what about the tokens to be listed on exchanges ? Which ones & When ? This doesn't appear on the roadmap nor on the white paper.
Also, will Cube have a partnership with Toyota or GMC or any other major vehicule builder ? In other terms do you have some potential clients interested by your product immedately ?
neoneom

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:11:59 AM

CUBE finished the Deloitte conference today.
The reactions from the participants were very hot.
Thank you all.
                                                    -CEO Philip Lee

#cubeintelligence #ICO #COMSA  #가상화폐  #presale

https://i.imgur.com/9YaOF5o.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/JCEqJS8.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/toA0nqa.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/N1kf7ya.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/gqOteP6.jpg
hadang

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:01:06 PM

Hi,

Thank you for your message Smiley. After the user receives CUBE token in his wallet, contributors can trade the token from two of following markets:

EtherDelta
Kucoin
Huobi
Tidex
Coinexchange
Gate.io
Bithumb
Coinone
Upbeat
Coinbee

===

1) Autonomous Companies

1) Automotive Companies
Our companies are first priority.  Our company has more than 15 years experience in the automotive market, with an IT background.

We are planning to expand marketing when we complete this ICO round and will contact google also.

3) Our Target
Our founder, Bong H. Lee has founded two automotive tech companies, and he has successfully sold to potential companies.
i.e) Stockholders in GreenCar gained more than 70 times profit ( Stockholders who invested as 5M market cap changed to 350M market cap now).

He has confidence that CUBE will receive the highest value, if automotive companies or google, uber want to buy CUBE.  Any autonomous related company should have CUBE like technology, and CUBE is the only and best in the area of automotive blockchain technology.

====

Hi, interesting project but what about the tokens to be listed on exchanges ? Which ones & When ? This doesn't appear on the roadmap nor on the white paper.
Also, will Cube have a partnership with Toyota or GMC or any other major vehicule builder ? In other terms do you have some potential clients interested by your product immedately ?
Why do you choose only 2 of those exchanges? Maybe more, Cube may have the opportunity to list on yobit, Hitbtc, Polo, ... in the future?
sammed

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:14:15 AM

Safety Management of self-driving seems to be interesting, the next generation concept, Maybe you'll should move on and market it properly to gain success until then this wont gain something great!

Hi,

EtherDelta
Kucoin
Huobi
Tidex
Coinexchange
Gate.io
Bithumb
Coinone
Upbeat
Coinbee

===

1) Autonomous Companies

1) Automotive Companies

3) Our Target

====

Why do you choose only 2 of those exchanges? Maybe more, Cube may have the opportunity to list on yobit, Hitbtc, Polo, ... in the future?
I feel this thing is correct about why you'll should only stick to 2? can get on more, right- by this you'll can grow your wings to explain people what the concept is!
seriin

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:33:28 AM

This project is very interesting. By means of Cube, the problem regarding the malicious attacks on autonomous vehicles will be come at hand. Autonomous cars can continuously communicate with various sites to remotely monitor their internal and outside states without worrying to this potentials, and that a great new for us.

hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:31:38 PM

I'm reading you whitepaper. If someone hack my vehicle, where can i see that malicious attack?
hadang

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:14:04 AM

Safety Management of self-driving seems to be interesting, the next generation concept, Maybe you'll should move on and market it properly to gain success until then this wont gain something great!

Hi,

EtherDelta
Kucoin
Huobi
Tidex
Coinexchange
Gate.io
Bithumb
Coinone
Upbeat
Coinbee

===

1) Autonomous Companies

1) Automotive Companies

3) Our Target

====

I feel this thing is correct about why you'll should only stick to 2? can get on more, right- by this you'll can grow your wings to explain people what the concept is!
If listed on major exchanges, Cube will be known and traded more. This is how to develop it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: