Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cube - Security Platform for Autonomous Vehicle  (Read 8321 times)
Drayken

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

Don't invest in this piece of crap. The simple fact that they claim Autonomous Vehicles are more easily hackable just shows they've got no clue what they're getting into - Autonomous vehicles are actually much less vulnerable to hacks compared to today's average modern car. Not only that, but fragmenting information that your vehicle downloads won't do shit, because at the end of they day what you're hacking is the vehicle's hardware/software, not the information being downloaded. By doing that, you can directly affect the received information instead of trying to catch it "mid-air".  

Also 90% of your white-paper is copy & paste from someone else's.

This is bogus. Don't touch this scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devildogg

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:13:59 PM

To learn more about our chairman Bong H. Lee, Ph. D, please visit: http://topclass.chosun.com/mobile/board/view.asp?tnu=200712100018&catecode=B
For information about Green Car, the car sharing service Dr. Lee established and sold, please visit: https://ko.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/그린카
And for information about XROAD's European brand, Tibo: https://www.pocket-lint.com/gadgets/reviews/68421-tibo-gps-navigation-multimedia-destinator 

Thanks! Looks useful.

Please note that our white pages terminology uses jargon that is common in the industry. We have never knowingly copied phrases from other sites and our pages were created specifically for this project. We will be working on an updated white paper and will be releasing it soon with more information and a clearer vision of our project.
Please let us know if you have any other questions about the project - We're always happy to chat about our up-and-coming technology! 

I believe that any paper can contain some similar terminology but when I can just copy text from your paper and found another paper with the same sentences - it looks super suspicious.

I continue my research about your original paper and found something great. Most of your whitepapper it is just copy paste from "BlockChain: A distributed solution to automotive security and privacy" with authors: Ali Dorri, Marco Steger, Salil S. Kanhere, Raja Jurdak. Noone from the authors list is part of your team.
https://arxiv.org/abs/1704.00073

You just added more cool buzzwords from another fields which are not covered by mentioned paper to create more hype.

I am going to contact authors of all mentioned papers and we will coordinate our further actions.

At the same time I am not just good in using google search, I am monitoring most of new trends in ML and quantum computing and can say that some of your pictures just do not have any sense. My favorite one is picture with quantum channel.

Projects like yours eventually can just destroy the crypto currency market, will slow down potential progress from blockchain adoption and destroy people trust in ICO.

I will post more detailed review for your project on medium and use my channels to spread this knowledge.

Good luck.

Thank you for your input, while I hope you are terribly wrong. Would you, please, elaborate if you registered here and started posting just to bash this ICO? It's just you sound like a person who is not new to crypto AND who does his/her due diligence with ICOs.. How come you are newbie here with only 2 posts both of which are in this particular thread?
Thank you in advance.
found

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:19:14 AM

Thank you for your input, while I hope you are terribly wrong. Would you, please, elaborate if you registered here and started posting just to bash this ICO? It's just you sound like a person who is not new to crypto AND who does his/her due diligence with ICOs.. How come you are newbie here with only 2 posts both of which are in this particular thread?
Thank you in advance.

I have some positions in cryptocurrencies and was looking for some ICOs to invest. Cube ICO was looking promising and I spend some time to take a look on its white papper. I found that most white papper is just stolen from another papers. There a lot of ICOs nowadays, some of them looks suspicious but Cube ICO literally shocked me and I decided to register and share what I found.

Every my point you can check by yourself, I provided all links, you can conduct your own research if you want and just try to search for some parts of white papper using your favorite search engine. It is not important who publish this information - newbie with 2 posts or expert with thousands of posts as long as you can check every point by yourself.
4share

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

good project, good plan
But I have a question why the cube uses a unit of calculation on ETH, not any other state coin???
bragee

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

woot

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:35:34 AM

I don't know...
English level of involved personnel is pretty poor, this could justify the rip off of some other whitepaper.
could someone provide evidences that subject document is taken from someone else's work?

The project and potential scenario are interesting, all the brands shown in the webpage are top-class, it deserves a deeper analysis.

cheers
found

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:14:23 PM

We still collecting some information about this ICO to coordinate our actions but one of our friends mentioned another cool step from Cube team.
Cube team just replaced all links to their original white paper with their one pager. Nice move team.

Why this project is bad:
  • their original white paper is copy paste from other papers
  • they failed to provide any feedback on case with stolen white paper
  • they are trying to hide old white paper and now have only three pages with project description
  • they are selling token to US residents without SEC permission
  • they used to have fake physical address
  • from technical point of view their old white paper is bullshit which just includes cool buzz words

Since Cube team replaced real link to their white paper with link to one pager without any comments, here is a link to original one: http://docdro.id/9iFodFl
devildogg

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:47:53 PM

I don't know...
English level of involved personnel is pretty poor, this could justify the rip off of some other whitepaper.
could someone provide evidences that subject document is taken from someone else's work?

The project and potential scenario are interesting, all the brands shown in the webpage are top-class, it deserves a deeper analysis.

cheers
cheers indeed
devildogg

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:23:21 AM

that's just sad
Fabriz

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:32:18 AM

We still collecting some information about this ICO to coordinate our actions but one of our friends mentioned another cool step from Cube team.
Cube team just replaced all links to their original white paper with their one pager. Nice move team.

Why this project is bad:
  • they are trying to hide old white paper and now have only three pages with project description
  • from technical point of view their old white paper is bullshit which just includes cool buzz words

Since Cube team replaced real link to their white paper with link to one pager without any comments, here is a link to original one: http://docdro.id/9iFodFl

And the company has been incorporated the 7 November 2017
zyankali89

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:01:45 AM

Why this project is bad:

Wow that is ultra shady.. I invested a small amount in the reservation sale and will watch closely.  Plagiarism seems to be more common in many countries, and the language barrier could further explain this attitude a bit (just look at TRON). However, I hope the project will elaborate on those issues.

Thanks for the hints!
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:27:16 AM

Recently, the price of eth is not very stable, pumps a lot than drop, I think the price has much relationship with your token sale details, including the token price and the hardcap, I just want to know if the dev team will consider this problem and have a proposal.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

Why this project is bad:

It is a commercial project, definitely team use different references in their work.
And it is pre-sale, they should work on white paper and make it even better.
I invest a bit in first stage, and will add more on next stage if they continue good support for the project.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CubeIntelligence (OP)

Activity: 126

Cube Intelligence

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

To learn more about our chairman Bong H. Lee, Ph. D, please visit: http://topclass.chosun.com/mobile/board/view.asp?tnu=200712100018&catecode=B
For information about Green Car, the car sharing service Dr. Lee established and sold, please visit: https://ko.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/그린카
And for information about XROAD's European brand, Tibo: https://www.pocket-lint.com/gadgets/reviews/68421-tibo-gps-navigation-multimedia-destinator 

Thanks! Looks useful.

Please note that our white pages terminology uses jargon that is common in the industry. We have never knowingly copied phrases from other sites and our pages were created specifically for this project. We will be working on an updated white paper and will be releasing it soon with more information and a clearer vision of our project.
Please let us know if you have any other questions about the project - We're always happy to chat about our up-and-coming technology! 

I believe that any paper can contain some similar terminology but when I can just copy text from your paper and found another paper with the same sentences - it looks super suspicious.

I continue my research about your original paper and found something great. Most of your whitepapper it is just copy paste from "BlockChain: A distributed solution to automotive security and privacy" with authors: Ali Dorri, Marco Steger, Salil S. Kanhere, Raja Jurdak. Noone from the authors list is part of your team.
https://arxiv.org/abs/1704.00073

You just added more cool buzzwords from another fields which are not covered by mentioned paper to create more hype.

I am going to contact authors of all mentioned papers and we will coordinate our further actions.

At the same time I am not just good in using google search, I am monitoring most of new trends in ML and quantum computing and can say that some of your pictures just do not have any sense. My favorite one is picture with quantum channel.

Projects like yours eventually can just destroy the crypto currency market, will slow down potential progress from blockchain adoption and destroy people trust in ICO.

I will post more detailed review for your project on medium and use my channels to spread this knowledge.

Good luck.

Please excuse the delay in our response - Our team has been away with our chairman, Dr. Lee, who was speaking on behalf of our project at the Dubai International Blockchain Summit. Dr.Lee presented, was selected to be part of the primary blockchain panel and was interviewed with various media in Dubai.  We will be uploading the video as soon as we can.

Your finding of our problem was really helpful to us. We found later that all of our citations were actually missing due to a change in formatting.  We have added all of our original citations again.  We appreciate you bringing the problematic text to our attention - we have revised these sections and have updated the whitepaper to increase clarity and provide more information on our project.

We understand that contributors want to be certain about the projects they are funding and that, in being a fresh startup, our digital presence is just in its infancy. While we are new to the digital scene, we are honoured to have been reviewed positively on TrackICO.io, to be listed on CoinSchedule and to have a 4-star rating on ICO Bazaar. We are working hard to be transparent, to inform the public about our project and to create an open line of communication with our audience.

We hope you understand our eagerness to make this project a success! Thank you for helping to keep us honest and pressing us to improve our whitepaper.

The Cube Intelligence Team
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:45:06 PM

This is a fake!!!! Also check their Website. They but Pictures of People from Daimler and Porsche. This is fake!!!
Daimler and Porsche have nothing at all to do with this Project. Also the old Whitepaper was copy paste and they replaced it with a new one.

You have been warned!

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

found

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:15:13 PM

New nice catch about your project. There are links to some mass media at footer of your web site. There are following links:

All four links contain the same press release and if you scroll to the end of this press release you can find something like:
Press Release Distributed by ABNewswire.com
Let's go to this web site and take a look on how much does it cost to distribute press release: http://www.abnewswire.com/pricing.php. Price for single press release is only 40$. it looks strange that you use so strange way to distribute information about your so innovative ICO.

Please excuse the delay in our response - Our team has been away with our chairman, Dr. Lee, who was speaking on behalf of our project at the Dubai International Blockchain Summit. Dr.Lee presented, was selected to be part of the primary blockchain panel and was interviewed with various media in Dubai.  We will be uploading the video as soon as we can.

We are looking forward to watch this video.

Your finding of our problem was really helpful to us. We found later that all of our citations were actually missing due to a change in formatting.  We have added all of our original citations again.  We appreciate you bringing the problematic text to our attention - we have revised these sections and have updated the whitepaper to increase clarity and provide more information on our project.

I will publish more detailed review on your updated white paper a little later. I at least can see that you removed most details of using quantum computing, why you did it? Was it just added to get more attention from investors and you are not going to use it?

We understand that contributors want to be certain about the projects they are funding and that, in being a fresh startup, our digital presence is just in its infancy. While we are new to the digital scene, we are honoured to have been reviewed positively on TrackICO.io, to be listed on CoinSchedule and to have a 4-star rating on ICO Bazaar. We are working hard to be transparent, to inform the public about our project and to create an open line of communication with our audience.

It is corporate speech and your ratings on web sites where anyone in two steps can leave any rating is not a super strong indicators of quality of your ICO.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

This is a fake!!!! Also check their Website. They but Pictures of People from Daimler and Porsche. This is fake!!!
Daimler and Porsche have nothing at all to do with this Project. Also the old Whitepaper was copy paste and they replaced it with a new one.

You have been warned!
I have seen the pictures, I don't think a picture means an official partnership between. And they did not mentioned anything wrong

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
found

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:44:43 PM

You use following paragraph in your updated whitepaper:
The range of V2V communications between vehicle communication systems may depend on the
wireless communication standards and protocols used, the transmission/reception hardware (e.g.,
transceivers, power sources, antennas), and other factors. Short-range V2V communications may
range from just a few feet to many miles, and different types of driving behaviours may be determined
depending on the range of the V2V communications. For example, V2V communications ranging only
a few feet may be sufficient for a driving analysis computing device in one vehicle to determine that
another vehicle is tailgating or cut-off the vehicle, whereas longer communications may allow the
device to determine additional types of driving behaviours (e.g., yielding, defensive avoidance, proper
response to a safety hazard, etc.)

It is copy pasted from https://www.google.com/patents/US9816827. In general this patent does not look like similar with proposed by Cube technology but the idea of copying text from patens is even worse then just copying others science papers.
cubefan

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

According to the Cube Website you made 300 million with XROAD and sold greencar for 300 million.

If I read your new whitepaper, it's written on one of the last pages, that it's possible that you sell cube someday in the future.
I hope you will think further and believe in the potential of the cryptomarket and that Cube can be someday one of the Top 50 Coins of coinmarketcap with a market cap of at least 10 billion.
I'm hardly invested in Cube and I believe in the concept and in your Company.

If you would sell Cube for 300 million like you did with your other companys, the coin price would just change from 0,48 USD at the ICO to 6,94 USD in a few years and thats it.

I calculated 300,000,000 M.Cap / 43,200,000 CUBE = 6,94 USD per Cube
I compared it with NEO to prove if my calculation makes sense.. 7,464,340,000 M.Cap / 65,000,000 NEO = 114,836 USD per NEO

so i think my calculation makes sense but im not sure how realistic my point of view is, because it seems that NEO is really big big big .. I hope that cube can be as big as NEO and reach such a price someday.. I pray for it :-)
lsgnaija

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:08:36 PM

Very interested in this project and just started off by registering for the promotion on this thread so this is good for attracting attention for your offering of a brand new Security Platform for Autonomous Vehicle to the bitcoin community.
atLASplatform

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:22:06 PM

The idea is not new, but with a coin is a good idea, I hope to have time to participate in the bounty of the company of signatures. Good luck to the team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: