Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:47:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cube - Security Platform for Autonomous Vehicle  (Read 8321 times)
devildogg

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:51:42 AM

We still collecting some information about this ICO to coordinate our actions but one of our friends mentioned another cool step from Cube team.
Cube team just replaced all links to their original white paper with their one pager. Nice move team.

Why this project is bad:
  • their original white paper is copy paste from other papers
  • they failed to provide any feedback on case with stolen white paper
  • they are trying to hide old white paper and now have only three pages with project description
  • they are selling token to US residents without SEC permission
  • they used to have fake physical address
  • from technical point of view their old white paper is bullshit which just includes cool buzz words

Since Cube team replaced real link to their white paper with link to one pager without any comments, here is a link to original one: http://docdro.id/9iFodFl

It is a commercial project, definitely team use different references in their work.
And it is pre-sale, they should work on white paper and make it even better.
I invest a bit in first stage, and will add more on next stage if they continue good support for the project.
Hands down!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nata1602

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:54:26 AM

Hello, tell me please how much money we have raised on PRESALE?
CubeIntelligence (OP)

Activity: 126

Cube Intelligence

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:46:51 AM

Hello, tell me please how much money we have raised on PRESALE?

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Cube. currently all tokens for Reservation Sale are sold out.
The allocated tokens for Reservation Sale is 7,344,000 including  70% of bonus.
Thank you.

Best,
Cube Team
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:23:47 AM

Inform that there were some problems at the signatures. If your signature is old and if you do not change your signature with the updated one, change it now. Because of that all people who use that signature, change it when you see that text.  If there is a new signature to add, do not be fooled by this post. There is no problem. Good luck to everyone.
Bitcoinviking

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:10:07 PM

Hello members, I am new to this forum but have been in crypto since June 2017.

I just created my account to be a part of this conversation about CUBE. I am a tokenholder of this ICO but I am getting more and more concerned that this ICO is not what it looks like.

My first background check of this ICO started when I found it on Coinschedule. I checked everything about the names on their team and also found a company registration file based in the UK.
So far I was not concerned that the type of writing about the persons on their team wasn't that clear to be honest. But suddenly one action made me suspicious. On their website they removed their CEO
who's name was Philip Lee. This person who is also the creator of the YouTube account vanished. Another thing is the video of the CUBE ODT-device itself. Is someone actually able to read what the app is saying
in the video? I spoke to a friend who's a mechanic and he says the parameters and visual effects look cool but they are meaningless. Another thing is that this type of device actually exists and there are some which look nearly identical to the one shown in the video.

Going on to Linkedin, the site where you can find out about the persons on the team. Here I find no information about who's actually on the team. Take "Dr.-Ing. Thomas Hofmann" for instance, he does not show up on the Linkedin page of Cube Intelligence but he himself has a LinkedIn account. Same applies to Dr. Andreas Roggon and Jan-Philipp Jost.

I am not sure if I have overlooked it the first time but I am pretty sure that Information was edited or removed over time. The Blockchain Summit in Dubai 5 days ago showed no pictures of Cube but the one where is says "sponsors". I've been to their main page and there are lot's of speakers with their speach. If Cube was one of the top picks as they mentioned, where is the video then?

The bounty program makes great publicity for the project, I am only reading positive comments everywhere. Now that I see some of the members here commenting about suspicious behaviour, I am quiet unhappy to have contributed too quickly.

Could CubeIntelligence please clearify in detail about what I just mentioned. If they are legit they can use a minute to do a proper clarification and get out pictures of their physical appearence on the Dubai Blockchain Summit.

Bitcoinviking
DassKass

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:07:53 PM

I like your position about security. Will you use a smart contract with multi-signatures as LuckyToken, for example??
havicvotre

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:29:53 AM

Cube is a gold project that I see at https://www.coinschedule.com/ so far I observe gold projects always get more attention than on other projects and also token price can not be estimated. maybe it will also happen with this project. let alone the project is very good and enthused many people and the project also runs smoothly. I'm sure this project will be a great success.
keepfighting

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

Use of AI in the idea sounds good.
bragee

Activity: 86

woot

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

I just created my account to be a part of this conversation about CUBE. I am a tokenholder of this ICO but I am getting more and more concerned that this ICO is not what it looks like.

My first background check of this ICO started when I found it on Coinschedule. I checked everything about the names on their team and also found a company registration file based in the UK.
So far I was not concerned that the type of writing about the persons on their team wasn't that clear to be honest. But suddenly one action made me suspicious. On their website they removed their CEO
who's name was Philip Lee. This person who is also the creator of the YouTube account vanished. Another thing is the video of the CUBE ODT-device itself. Is someone actually able to read what the app is saying
in the video? I spoke to a friend who's a mechanic and he says the parameters and visual effects look cool but they are meaningless. Another thing is that this type of device actually exists and there are some which look nearly identical to the one shown in the video.

Going on to Linkedin, the site where you can find out about the persons on the team. Here I find no information about who's actually on the team. Take "Dr.-Ing. Thomas Hofmann" for instance, he does not show up on the Linkedin page of Cube Intelligence but he himself has a LinkedIn account. Same applies to Dr. Andreas Roggon and Jan-Philipp Jost.

I am not sure if I have overlooked it the first time but I am pretty sure that Information was edited or removed over time. The Blockchain Summit in Dubai 5 days ago showed no pictures of Cube but the one where is says "sponsors". I've been to their main page and there are lot's of speakers with their speach. If Cube was one of the top picks as they mentioned, where is the video then?

The bounty program makes great publicity for the project, I am only reading positive comments everywhere. Now that I see some of the members here commenting about suspicious behaviour, I am quiet unhappy to have contributed too quickly.

Could CubeIntelligence please clearify in detail about what I just mentioned. If they are legit they can use a minute to do a proper clarification and get out pictures of their physical appearence on the Dubai Blockchain Summit.

Bitcoinviking

Could Cube staff reply please?
luar

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

I am waiting for clarification too.
Dashel

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:37:43 PM

Bitcoinviking

Hey, I just signed up as I've been following this ICO over the last couple of weeks and am looking to invest, have been doing a lot of research on it. I also noticed the Phillip Lee thing, but I think he may be the same person as either Jae Sung Lee, or Bong H. Lee (I know in Asian cultures they often adopt a 'western' name), as I find in most instances both of these seem to be listed as the founder/ceo (on Cube website, Bong is listed as COO, Jae Sung as CEO). I'm not too familiar with Korean naming customs etc but I found a similar problem with one of the advisors- Gi-Yeon Hwang as listed on Cube website, but I found him as Ki-Yeon Hwang, possibly another that has been lost in translation?
Jan-Phillipp Jost and Andreas Roggon are both listed at the same consultancy company on Linkedin, I assume they are working for Cube as consultants. Dr.Ing Thomas Hofmann seems to have a Xing profile that I can't see as I don't have an account, other than that I can't really find a record of him though.

As far as the Dubai Blockchain Summit, Bong H.Lee is listed as one of the speakers on the Dubai Blockchain Summit website, as CEO & Founder of CubeInt (https://dibs.ae/blockchain-summit-speakers), and Cube have recently uploaded a youtube video of stills of their attendance (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrYLZJHXhoE).

I also have an automotive background, and I do think the video of showing the OBD tech was more of a PR video- it doesn't really show their technology in effect I think, from what I understand it is the auto manufacturer that would have the technology that updates the vehicles (what you see on the app), but they would just connect to the CUBE OBD via blockchain over-the-air, however this is difficult to show in a video, I guess what we can take from it is that the app is connecting to their OBD connection wirelessly- but yes there is a lot of technology that already does this (just not through blockchain).

My main concern was with the whitepaper plagiarism allegations, reading through it however I can see that the 'plagiarised' parts were more to do with 'definitions' rather than content, such as 'centralized' e.t.c., I think due to many of them being Korean and perhaps being a little lazy in translating it across. The meat of the whitepaper seems to be legit, as far as the technology they want to bring to the table.

For me I would like to see a bit more clarification and background of some of the team (particularly the automotive/German side of the team), and more social presence- they don't even have a reddit page up and running yet.
John BC

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:22:27 AM

Hi, In which country is your company registered?
Cashcash

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:55:46 AM

I believe in the project very much. I do not think the latest news about South Korean krypto money in the past is affected.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
bragee

woot

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

(...)

Bitcoinviking

So? Has the staff took in charge this request?
Some friends of mine are really interested in the project but I've told them to stand by until we will receive the requested clarifications.

I don't think it's neither serious or professional to overlook potential investors questions this way.
Please clarify asap.

Best regards.
razvangake

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

(...)

Bitcoinviking

So? Has the staff took in charge this request?
Some friends of mine are really interested in the project but I've told them to stand by until we will receive the requested clarifications.

I don't think it's neither serious or professional to overlook potential investors questions this way.
Please clarify asap.

Best regards.

I like Bitcoinviking's post. Very detailed! Dev, we are waiting for your feedback!
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:56:48 PM

Hmm ... I was interested in this, but will wait for clarification.
him21sri

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:02:27 AM

Same here waiting for the clarification.
bragee

woot

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:44:57 PM

before.. active thread.. after scam accusations...dead post. make your own research..i have it crystal clear.. i wil stay FAR WAWAY FROM THIS!
yes, unfortunately I have to agree with you.
more than 24h without answering to specific accusations in the middle of an ICO is not so commercially clever I would say...
No offense to anyone of course, just an advice I would like to give them.

It looked so promising, maybe too much.
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:39:50 AM

You use following paragraph in your updated whitepaper:
The range of V2V communications between vehicle communication systems may depend on the
wireless communication standards and protocols used, the transmission/reception hardware (e.g.,
transceivers, power sources, antennas), and other factors. Short-range V2V communications may
range from just a few feet to many miles, and different types of driving behaviours may be determined
depending on the range of the V2V communications. For example, V2V communications ranging only
a few feet may be sufficient for a driving analysis computing device in one vehicle to determine that
another vehicle is tailgating or cut-off the vehicle, whereas longer communications may allow the
device to determine additional types of driving behaviours (e.g., yielding, defensive avoidance, proper
response to a safety hazard, etc.)

It is copy pasted from https://www.google.com/patents/US9816827. In general this patent does not look like similar with proposed by Cube technology but the idea of copying text from patens is even worse then just copying others science papers.

Wow, it seems you are right, that is a shame if the dev team is copying others creation without permission. The dev team should explainin it carefully, or it will be a disaster.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:53:19 PM

I don't know what happened in 2nd round of pre-sale. From Cubeint.io looks it is finished very fast.
But officially nothing announced yet.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: