Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:49:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cube - Security Platform for Autonomous Vehicle  (Read 8321 times)
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:18:00 AM

At this moment the demand is not listed on a global stock exchange. But when it is listed, the volume will increase too.
And why do not you like OKEx. It is an excellent exchanger with a good trading volume. By the same AUTO plan to flood on HitBtc by the middle of the month. I think everything will be ok. Wink

I think the Okex is a reliable exchange with enough trading volume, there is no need to pay money for listing on other exchanges, the dev team should take good care of the development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:14:38 PM

At this moment the demand is not listed on a global stock exchange. But when it is listed, the volume will increase too.
And why do not you like OKEx. It is an excellent exchanger with a good trading volume. By the same AUTO plan to flood on HitBtc by the middle of the month. I think everything will be ok. Wink

I think the Okex is a reliable exchange with enough trading volume, there is no need to pay money for listing on other exchanges, the dev team should take good care of the development.

I also like to trade AUTO on that exchange, recently, there is reward activity there, if you deposit AUTO and trade them, you will get extra AUTO as reward. So, if you want to buy or sell AUTO, you can go there.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:29:43 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 09:44:59 PM by Luvr1000

here I have said already one time that soon the technology of the chain chain will take root in the ordinary life of people and everyone will begin to understand this technology and to it there will be an increasing interest, this company is an example, we are waiting for the coin to grow)
usakli64

Activity: 966
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:03:02 PM

Cube (Auto)  in HitBTC. 
Binance Coming Soon...

NE MUTLU TÜRK'ÜM DIYENE
doudou1110

Activity: 100
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:18:38 PM

Cube (Auto)  in HitBTC. 
Binance Coming Soon...

How do you know AUTO will be listed on Binance? I think it is not so easy to get listed on that exchange since it costs a lot. I think the dev team should foucus on development and do not waste money to do that.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:58:36 AM

I am impressed that this token is doing fairly well in its early stages and it looks like the Team is very equipped to get it to the next level. I think right now the price might be a little down because the bounty hunters are probably offloading right now, so once they are done and dusted, we can see a nice climb as it goes up organically since it is also going on more exchanges. It has a nice volume as well, so that is a very good pointer there seeing that it has demand in place.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

Cube (Auto)  in HitBTC.  
Binance Coming Soon...

How do you know AUTO will be listed on Binance? I think it is not so easy to get listed on that exchange since it costs a lot. I think the dev team should foucus on development and do not waste money to do that.

Like always, people talk and spread predictions without anything concrete. Cube is a nice project which has bright future (if team execute what they promised us), but Binance...Let's slow down a lil bit

Hati

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:26:13 PM

"Crypto Exchange Lists the Blockchain Startup Protecting Autonomous Cars", an article about Cube Intelligence on Cointelegraph. I share the link:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-exchange-lists-the-blockchain-startup-protecting-autonomous-cars
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:55:15 AM

Do you intend to move onto the ICX chain ? As a result, you are both your southern korean project.
dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

It is a good thing that the team works. Let’s see will they make good agreements? I hope they will enter to binance. It is a big market for sure.
Devrialemci

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

Plenty of earnings. I am waiting for the binance too. I hope it will join. I think it will be valued. Let’s see when will happen. Even now it is good. I mean it is one of the coins that walks good. I believe its volume will increase more.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

You're thinking of moving to theloop, the ICX chain. Or a project that works in two chains would be much better.
doudou1110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:58:23 PM
Merited by juicejoyce (29)

Cube (Auto)  in HitBTC.  
Binance Coming Soon...

Like always, people talk and spread predictions without anything concrete. Cube is a nice project which has bright future (if team execute what they promised us), but Binance...Let's slow down a lil bit

I have heard that the Binance will charge a lot of money to list a new coin though there is a "free" way, that is listed by voting every month. If you want to vote for a project, you need to buy a lot of BNB, which is the token released by the binnance, so I do not think it is free way. So it will cost a lot to get listed on binance, it is better to use this money to develop.

Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:00:01 PM

Great News 😎

Cube ($AUTO) is now listed in real-time on Live Coin Watch

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Cube-AUTO

doudou1110

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:41:35 PM

Great News 😎

Cube ($AUTO) is now listed in real-time on Live Coin Watch

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Cube-AUTO

What is Live Coin Watch? Is it an exchange or just a coin information platform? I Never heard it before. Anyway, I hope more social medium can join in the project to make more investors know this project.

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:45:31 AM

Cube (Auto)  in HitBTC.  
Binance Coming Soon...

I have heard that the Binance will charge a lot of money to list a new coin though there is a "free" way, that is listed by voting every month. If you want to vote for a project, you need to buy a lot of BNB, which is the token released by the binnance, so I do not think it is free way. So it will cost a lot to get listed on binance, it is better to use this money to develop.

I think you are right, big exchanges are very profitable, they can charge large number of trading fee since the trading volume is big, also they will charge listing fees from new coins that are seeking listing.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Citya

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:11:13 PM

I participated in Cube's Bounty and for some reason I added tokens, I can provide all the reports, how much did I get?
remol

Activity: 378

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:46:19 PM

Nice "plateau" pattern now on Cube's chart. This token is recovering quite well. With OKEx, good trading volume is always present and it's very important for a stable growth!

Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:22:46 PM

Take a look to this interesting article published in indrastra.com about Cyber-Security jobs in the era of Autonomous Vehicles. http://www.indrastra.com/2018/03/Cyber-security-Jobs-Era-of-Autonomous-Vehicles-004-03-2018-0045.html?m=1
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

this project features some of the items that are developed in the future, but the interesting thing is the information about the sale of a very clear coin with several phases, as well as clear information if there are unsold coins will be burning
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: