Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] PAYPRO - launches the 1st truly decentralized financial-marketplace  (Read 42518 times)
saimonji_miko

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:58:11 AM

Hey, is this project over? Scam?
I cannot get any information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

I believe this ICO turned into SCAM. Devs and founders are now hiding. They cant even defend them selves from the scam accusation . I guess its about time for Bitcointalk to have a KYC to all ICO owners. They must pay the listing before they can post an ANN thread.

Hey, is this project over? Scam?
I cannot get any information.

paypro

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

www.payproapp.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:57:27 PM

Dear Community,

As you know PayPro had a problem with the Smart Contract, PayPro IS NOT SCAM, we are working hard and PayPro will be built.

Please, finde below all the information and follow our Medium Blog for new updates.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY AND INCONVENIENCE

1.- Smart Contract Error:
https://medium.com/@paypro/smart-contract-error-c30dd3bbce43 

2.- Our Plan:
https://medium.com/@paypro/our-plan-fea7b0dd9601 

3.- Weekly update [April 11th, 2018]
https://medium.com/@paypro/update-april-11th-2018-16e4c5c8b704

4.- Weekly update [April 18th, 2018]
https://medium.com/@paypro/weekly-update-april-18th-2018-c44be5d3a1f

Here the last update:

Weekly update [April 18th, 2018]
The following article is meant to describe our progress through the last week in the various fields of work.

Product
Along to the back-end development, we have started to design the layouts of the new version of the application, which will include Ether and ERC-20 tokens storage.

We acknowledge the importance of getting external feedback, so we want to share the first drafts with you so we can hear your opinion. You can find the the link here.

Legal
The deadline to join the lawsuit was closed on last Monday, April 16th, 2018. We confirm that 89 token holders have joined. Please, bear in mind that there is no need to join for receiving any potential compensation — this is just for providing current token holders with more security.

Therefore, we have already started the legal actions with our lawyers. As planned, a certified mail has been sent in order to start the legal process. You can find the original copies here.

This step is a legal requirement previous to any lawsuit, as we are required by law to find a private solution before going to court. If no agreement is reached within two weeks, we will be legally able to go to court.

Others
Some clarifications
After the Smart Contract was closed, there was a contributor who asked to join on March 2nd, 2018. This contributor wanted to add “USD 45,000 in Ethers” to a previous contribution he had made during the ICO. As the Smart Contract was closed but we still could issue tokens and he wanted to join anyway, we offered him to send the funds to a regular wallet. Thus, he sent us 52 ETH on March 2nd, 2018. The transaction can be found here.

After the Smart Contract error was identified and released, we proceeded to send him back his 52 ETH as they were not locked due to the Smart Contract error. Given that the Ether price has plunged, he requests us to refund the difference in USD. However, we believe that there is no reason for us to do so and hence, he is now accusing us arguing that he has been scammed. Our official position towards these situations is that we will not give in to any kind of illegitimate pressure.

EIP 867: Standardized Ethereum Recovery Proposals
Ethereum’s most senior developers have initiated a debate on whether or not a method for returning funds lost due to high-profile hacks and incidents should be implemented.

The improvement proposal that seems to be more popular is the one described on EIP 867, led by Dan Phifer from Musiconomi.

For now, no action will be taken until Ethereum decides on how new features should be proposed to the community through the Ethereum Improvement Proposal (EIP) protocol.

KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:17:42 PM

Dear Community,

As you know PayPro had a problem with the Smart Contract, PayPro IS NOT SCAM, we are working hard and PayPro will be built.

Please, finde below all the information and follow our Medium Blog for new updates.

2.- Our Plan:

Here the last update:

The following article is meant to describe our progress through the last week in the various fields of work.

Product
Along to the back-end development, we have started to design the layouts of the new version of the application, which will include Ether and ERC-20 tokens storage.

We acknowledge the importance of getting external feedback, so we want to share the first drafts with you so we can hear your opinion. You can find the the link here.

Legal
The deadline to join the lawsuit was closed on last Monday, April 16th, 2018. We confirm that 89 token holders have joined. Please, bear in mind that there is no need to join for receiving any potential compensation — this is just for providing current token holders with more security.

Therefore, we have already started the legal actions with our lawyers. As planned, a certified mail has been sent in order to start the legal process. You can find the original copies here.

This step is a legal requirement previous to any lawsuit, as we are required by law to find a private solution before going to court. If no agreement is reached within two weeks, we will be legally able to go to court.

Others
Some clarifications
After the Smart Contract was closed, there was a contributor who asked to join on March 2nd, 2018. This contributor wanted to add “USD 45,000 in Ethers” to a previous contribution he had made during the ICO. As the Smart Contract was closed but we still could issue tokens and he wanted to join anyway, we offered him to send the funds to a regular wallet. Thus, he sent us 52 ETH on March 2nd, 2018. The transaction can be found here.

After the Smart Contract error was identified and released, we proceeded to send him back his 52 ETH as they were not locked due to the Smart Contract error. Given that the Ether price has plunged, he requests us to refund the difference in USD. However, we believe that there is no reason for us to do so and hence, he is now accusing us arguing that he has been scammed. Our official position towards these situations is that we will not give in to any kind of illegitimate pressure.

Ethereum’s most senior developers have initiated a debate on whether or not a method for returning funds lost due to high-profile hacks and incidents should be implemented.

The improvement proposal that seems to be more popular is the one described on EIP 867, led by Dan Phifer from Musiconomi.

For now, no action will be taken until Ethereum decides on how new features should be proposed to the community through the Ethereum Improvement Proposal (EIP) protocol.

WoW! Such dramatic situation (( Really hope it will be resolved in the nearest future. Thanks guys for communication with community. Wish all the best )))
Nekrasova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:18:08 PM

Nice bounty
paypro

www.payproapp.com

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:04:45 AM

Dear Community,

WoW! Such dramatic situation (( Really hope it will be resolved in the nearest future. Thanks guys for communication with community. Wish all the best )))

Many thanks for your comprehension. PayPro want to pay the bounty, we only ask for time and patience to solve this situation.

We appreciate the effort and support of all of you
THANKS COMMUNITY
navigatorus

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:06:29 PM

It turned out a very unpleasant situation at the company PAYPRO.I guess a lot of guys thought it was a Scam.But the PAYPRO team is working to solve this problem.I hope that soon we will receive an award for our work.Good luck to the team.
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:50:57 AM

Dear Community,

2.- Our Plan:

Here the last update:

Product

Legal

Others
Some clarifications

I feel bad for this project...after the end of the ico Successfully I thought that this project will go imediatly
Wish that all those problems will be resolved
paypro

www.payproapp.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:15:28 AM

Some clarifications

I did not find your smart contract verified at https://etherscan.io/ Why is it not there?

Thanks for your message.

Have you tried here? https://etherscan.io/address/0x10ec6a25fc28c16263e57e3410b578ceb6394aad
navigatorus

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:20:55 AM

Dear developer.Dear bounty hunters.Anyone knows if we should wait for the payout for a bounty?Will we get our reward??Or is it worth forgetting about it at this point in time?I understand that the team has a number of problems,but still would like to know the timing.How long?A month,two, three or more??Thanks.
mastergornyak

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:13:36 AM

Dear developer.Dear bounty hunters.Anyone knows if we should wait for the payout for a bounty?Will we get our reward??Or is it worth forgetting about it at this point in time?I understand that the team has a number of problems,but still would like to know the timing.How long?A month,two, three or more??Thanks.

I also would like to know when I will receive the coins in my wallet?
gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

I guess you guys can read right? Just look in this thread and the ANN, there have been problems with the smart contract. It's all explained long and clear there

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
Markperop

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:52:14 PM

I guess you guys can read right? Just look in this thread and the ANN, there have been problems with the smart contract. It's all explained long and clear there
Siberian cuisine is clear about the choice of means for this poet. I understand that this is quite promising, but there are many problems without errors. But no one talks about the situation with the current Bounty members of the company. I wish that no one put them without remuneration.

HELLO EVERYONE.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

If Paypro does not respond to this post as it did others then there is every reason to forget about it. Just take it as bad debt written off. But from the response to other inquiries, I suppose they will answer.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

saimonji_miko

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:09:25 AM

Why don't they have any website?
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:34:33 AM

Unfortunately, the site is not working. Only an article on the medium written on May 2, where they convince us to wait, and how much to wait is unknown!
FDerasim

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

#Join
Bitcointalk: FDerasim
Telegram company: t.me/FDerasim
facebook : https://www.facebook.com/FDerasim
twitter : https://www.twitter.com/FDerasim
hani_p

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

PAYPRO SCAM OR NOT ??
KRAUSS

Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:15:03 PM

PAYPRO SCAM OR NOT ??

It is very difficult question. Developers have one point of view investors another. But nobody can do something only to wait. Check out your smart contracts before ICO ( joke )
navigatorus

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:15:13 AM

Unfortunately, the site is not working. Only an article on the medium written on May 2, where they convince us to wait, and how much to wait is unknown!
We have no choice but to wait.How long to wait is a completely different question.The wait may last indefinitely,I don't want to believe this project is a Scam,but signs are present.((
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: