Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:44:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Captcha Faucets | 100% captcha free claim  (Read 1957 times)
Kema (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:32:38 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 10:48:08 AM by Kema

You can now claim from any of the KemaBLK | KemaDASH | KemaPPC |KemaXPM faucets without having to solve any captcha.

KemaBCH | KemaBTC | KemaDOGE | KemaETH |  KemaLTC still have captchas in the claim chain.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
DragonLancer

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Keep the change

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:48:33 AM

Nice, how will you deal with bots and scripts?
nosmis

Activity: 279

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:19:52 AM

when trying to access kemabtc .. show this message

"Deceptive site ahead
Attackers on btc.kemafaucet.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards)"

Kema (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 01:42:38 PM

"Deceptive site ahead
Attackers on btc.kemafaucet.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards)"

Huh? That's a first?
I've seen that for other pages but I have no clue why it would be showing for my site?
No software required, no registration required, no password, phone numbers or credit card details?
The only thing required is your wallet address so that the faucet can pay your reward.

Is this a google thing? Who's issuing the warning? I'd like to get it removed naturally...

DragonLancer> Today bots can solve captchas easily as well as humans, I have my own security that I've written myself. (Yes, I've written the entire faucet script myself...)

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:02:49 PM

Sadly I can't use it too. When I try to access your faucet I see the same message above, but I can skip it and claim the reward, the problem is that when I complete short-link and it redirect me to the faucet I can't open it anymore, even skiping the warning message it redirect me to the same message in looping.

Some time ago DwarvenBitMine was showing this same message of warning and that is what the site owner said about:

hey.....
your site is risk?
https://postimg.org/image/93cx1of6d/
No, there is no risk. It shows you this information because I am currently using a self signed certificate and your browser thinks it might be risky. I am going to replace the cert which has also a CA.

Maybe a similiar situation?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:16:47 PM

"Deceptive site ahead

Huh? That's a first?
I've seen that for other pages but I have no clue why it would be showing for my site?
No software required, no registration required, no password, phone numbers or credit card details?
The only thing required is your wallet address so that the faucet can pay your reward.

Is this a google thing? Who's issuing the warning? I'd like to get it removed naturally...

DragonLancer> Today bots can solve captchas easily as well as humans, I have my own security that I've written myself. (Yes, I've written the entire faucet script myself...)
I think you should check your popup(redirect) ads. Just remove them and go to webmaster tool to check your site again.
Kema (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:25:05 PM

I just realized what it must be.
It's Google's own friggin tracking code that it's reacting to.  Angry
I was going to try out a shortener that offered to show it's stats in Google analytics. I was an idiot and said yes, let's give it a try...
And there is no way to undo the submit, there is no way to get a new id from google and as usual there is no way to contact google directly about this.

There is a chance that the claims are still counted. It depends on where google is sc**wing things up.  Angry

campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:59:48 PM

Can't access to site, I got warning :

Deceptive site ahead

Firefox blocked this page because it may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing personal information like passwords or credit cards.

I hope you will fix soon  Wink
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:14:37 PM

I'm getting the same. Shame because you've done some good work on these faucets. I hope you managed to get the problem solved.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Kema (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:29:51 PM

Now the address has been hijacked.  Angry
Faucet has gone byebye until the host manages to figure out what's going on.
I'm guessing lazy techs at customer service who never bothered to actually look into what they were doing. They probably gave my security certificate away to a third party...

Mist3rX

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

Unknown

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:48:51 PM

Well, i don't get any errors, and i can claim.

But i don't receive anything from your faucet...so whats going on? Roll Eyes

PS: I recognized the monero miner in the background my friend Kiss

Nice structure idea anyway  Cheesy

Best regards Smiley
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:57:03 PM

lol ok you doing skript ads iinsted of captcha  Huh
for me the choose script ads loks ok they dont have anoying thnks and captchas XD
i added some of your alt coins faucets to my faucet list here: http://yannik.biz/flist.php

kind regards
Kema (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:46:37 PM

Well, i don't get any errors, and i can claim.

But i don't receive anything from your faucet...so whats going on? Roll Eyes

PS: I recognized the monero miner in the background my friend Kiss

Nice structure idea anyway  Cheesy

Payments are batch processed once per hour.

Huh? Which page has the miner running?
The faucets are supposed to be cleaned up. I think I have it left on very low settings for the faucet list page.

The problems are only for btc and doge. SSL certificates have been messed up and because of that google has flagged them as unsafe. And The problem can't be fixed until google clears them which can't be done until the certificates are correct... catch 22.

I'm forced to take some faucets down to have google clear them. Hopefully it'll only take a few days before they are back.

Kema (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:48:24 PM

for me the choose script ads loks ok they dont have anoying thnks and captchas XD
i added some of your alt coins faucets to my faucet list here: http://yannik.biz/flist.php

kind regards

Thanks, hopefully I'll be able to keep most of the faucets up while I clear this mess up.
We all know google doesn't move quickly and I'm hoping to avoid a domino effect.
I'll keep as many as possible up and running and fix the problems ASAP.

alked

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:23:51 PM

kind regards

Thanks, hopefully I'll be able to keep most of the faucets up while I clear this mess up.
We all know google doesn't move quickly and I'm hoping to avoid a domino effect.
I'll keep as many as possible up and running and fix the problems ASAP.

<button class="btn btn-success" type="submit" name="myBtn" value="two" formaction="" disabled="">5 min</button>

to

<button class="btn btn-success" type="submit" name="myBtn" value="two" formaction="" enabled="">5 min</button>

= unlimited claim hack / friendly remind
Kema (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:37:34 PM

<button class="btn btn-success" type="submit" name="myBtn" value="two" formaction="" disabled="">5 min</button>

to

<button class="btn btn-success" type="submit" name="myBtn" value="two" formaction="" enabled="">5 min</button>

Thank you for the heads up, I appreciate it. However, the countdown on the landing page is mostly a service to you users. (To prevent accidentally claiming too soon and getting annoying error messages.)

alked

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:44:14 PM

to

Thank you for the heads up, I appreciate it. However, the countdown on the landing page is mostly a service to you users. (To prevent accidentally claiming too soon and getting annoying error messages.)

mmm I dont know there was no annoying error messages I claimed a lot of times for testing BJxwriSFmfEKzeRccqE9se2kxcth2eUqGB check out balance ? it should be more than you can claim per 5 min
Kema (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:53:16 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 02:08:14 PM by Kema

to

mmm I dont know there was no annoying error messages I claimed a lot of times for testing BJxwriSFmfEKzeRccqE9se2kxcth2eUqGB check out balance ? it should be more than you can claim per 5 min

Really?
That's not right. There are supposed to be protections in place. I'll look into it.

Edit. Ooops, found a typo. Thanks for catching it. You deserve the extra claims you got for finding the fault. Give it a try now, it should be plugged now.

alked

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:07:05 PM

to

Really?
That's not right. There are supposed to be protections in place. I'll look into it.

well I tried with every browser but no still there is no error message I can claim without timer maybe you need to fix it
Kema (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:08:40 PM

to

Really?

well I tried with every browser but no still there is no error message I can claim without timer maybe you need to fix it
Try now...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: