Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:37:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I only have 200$ per month !  (Read 7321 times)
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:22:51 PM

I think 200$ is not enough to invest in anything except some HYIP systems. IMO I think you should spend a little bit more then when your amount of money growth bigger you can spend it to invest in BTC or any other altcoins you like or maybe ICO project. But if you still wanna invest in cryptocurrency right at the moment I think you shouldn't choose Bitcoin cause it's not worth, Bitcoin price is really high at the moment so with 200$ you only can earn a little bit from Bitcoin so I think you should invest in some other altcoins with lower price, at the moment ETH is a good choice for your 200$, ETH also has very good potential or maybe better than Bitcoin, from the early of this year to now, ETH price has increased more than 4000% so I think it's better for you than investing in Bitcoin.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:22:21 AM

Yes you should. Thats a good amount of investment tho. Just be brave enough to lose that money. As a beginner you will encounter a lot of circumstances and just be sure you will not discourage about it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:25:39 AM

After a month of hard work I have to pay quite a lot of things. I just got one about 200$ to invest in bitcoin. Should or should not. Please help me !  Lips sealed

No doubt just buy bitcoins for that $ 200 maybe in five years your investment will grow upto 100 times.But anything can happen in bitcoin so invest your extra savings into bitcoin.But currently bitcoin price keeps increasing everyday so investing on bitcoin will give good profit for you.

I agree, small or big money is always an investment so that $200 will  gonna be have profit but with no certain months or years that it'll give a good profit. Just try to add some if you have some spare money, you know the bigger the better and after all we're talking bitcoin here, the strongest currency so don't doubt it.

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:57:51 AM

I think making $ 200 each month constantly is a very good thing. all you have to do is figure out how to get you to produce more than that constantly. many people want to earn that kind of income.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:02:37 AM

With 200$ I think you should use it to buy something new for yourself cause it's not enough to invest in Bitcoin at the moment cause Bitcoin price at the moment is too high about more than 8k$

Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:01:33 AM

Try upgrade your real skills, and find better job. With 200$ at current btc price, its waste of time.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:28:16 AM

For me just invest the amount that you can afford to lose.

Investing in bitcoin is good but it depends on you i think you already know the risk in investing in crypto currency, and you say that you have 200$ per month for investment i just recommend to buy bitcoin at first 200$ and buy strong altcoin and hold it for a couple of months to increase your income.

Just invest 200$ first, learn how bitcoin works and observe the fluctuation of bitcoin value to think if you can continue to invest or not.
MasterJek

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:25:17 PM

I think you should invest it. actually it's not a big money. losing it may not affect your life but you can gain a nice potential profit by investing btc.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:04:16 PM

With 200$ I think you should use it to buy something new for yourself cause it's not enough to invest in Bitcoin at the moment cause Bitcoin price at the moment is too high about more than 8k$
Try upgrade your real skills, and find better job. With 200$ at current btc price, its waste of time.
This is one part that pains me and the fact that a whole lot of people do not get that it is not about the short run but the long run. The $200 you invested earlier this year, even though could not buy you a whole bitcoin, do you think the value would have been the same? Stop looking at now and concentrate more on the future. The 0.01BTC you seem it is too small today may be worth thousands of dollars tomorrow.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:40:29 PM

invest only with extra money which not worry if you lost it .

Economy  say 30% is good invest for your extra money

200$ is not huge amount if you lost it so buy bitcoin and BCH and Buy/sell them when price up/down will gain fast

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:13:22 PM

you need to know that if you invest on bitcoin there are not guarantee that you will get profit in short term, maybe you can get profit with difference price in 1 months or more. i think you need to know that bitcoin is just the currencies online  Grin Grin

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:13:54 PM

I think you should invest it. actually it's not a big money. losing it may not affect your life but you can gain a nice potential profit by investing btc.
True. Even though it may be all you have but with that amount, it is a risk worth taking. I am sure if the OP knows the history of bitcoin from 2009, he would know that if he had invested just that $200 without panicking in the middle of it he would be worth a lot now. Even if had invested into Ethereum at the beginning of this year, that would right now be worth a whole lot. It is just the mind to take the risk, the patience and understand the level of volatility of what you are getting into, so you do not get scared when you see some drop in value.
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:25:28 PM

After a month of hard work I have to pay quite a lot of things. I just got one about 200$ to invest in bitcoin. Should or should not. Please help me !  Lips sealed

It is really risky to invest in the bitcoin as no one knows that when its gonna go down and when its gonna go up. So, investing your whole hard earned money is not a kind of thing you should do. Invest only that much money which you can afford to loose so that you don't regret about the decision you made before.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:52:53 PM

This is one part that pains me and the fact that a whole lot of people do not get that it is not about the short run but the long run. The $200 you invested earlier this year, even though could not buy you a whole bitcoin, do you think the value would have been the same? Stop looking at now and concentrate more on the future. The 0.01BTC you seem it is too small today may be worth thousands of dollars tomorrow.
Absolutely, even OP has only small amount money for investment like 200bucks it has a big possibility to double or triple in the future moreover, OP would ve rich because of such amount of investment and OP said on the title that 200$ monthlyi think if OP invested couple of months it will be bigger soon.

I think we all know the volatility of bitcoin it not stop to increase and sometime it goes down but you can used that as your advantage for trading method to increase the amount of your bitcoin just need a good timings and effort for monitoring of bitcoin value.

Hoping that OP will decide much earlier because value is going crazy every day past. Wishing goodluck for OP

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:54:49 PM

First of all, I think that you should only invest money that  you can afford to completely lose it all, as bitcoin is a very risky investment.

I can't tell you whether to invest it in bitcoin or not, but it's all up to you, if you believe that the technology is cool and the currency will be successful at the long run, I can't see a reason why wouldn't you invest in it.

You are more then just welcome to do your own research before investing in bitcoin, take your time to think and to read more about the protocol that you are investing in!

I don't think BTC is a risky investment at all. It's not like if he decides to invest this $200 it's gonna lose it overnight. BTC right now is a hell of a low risk investment. All the charts has this coin going up nonstop. Same thing applies for ETH.

With that being said, I say yes. Invest your $200 a month into an established coin such as bitcoin or Ether and watch your money grow.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:24:59 PM

Bitcoin price is so high now, today I saw it is $8200.If you want good amount of profits after 6-12 months you have to invest big on bitcoin.You really can't expect good profit from just 200 bucks.You need atleast 1BTC to invsest and earn big.If you can't invest big then you should join a signature campaign and start gathering bitcoin on wallet.And if you are good in altcoin trading then you can buy some altcoin with atleast $500.

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:19:16 PM

I think the title is not really clear, but I understand better now, so each month you have around of 200$ to spare each month, if you have anything important to do, you can invest in Bitcoin and trading some I'd say go for it, but keep in my mind that the money you invest can be lost this is the important rule if you think that the 200$ is better used somewhere else then don't, and always try to minimize you risks by trying things out small before going big.

If electricity is cheap or free where you live trying out experimenting with mining, of course unless your investement is in the 2K+ the return won't be worth, but the hardware you get can be resold, for example for 200€ you can get a second RX 470 which is good for 3$ a day or so if each month you add a new card you can scale pretty nicely, but this takes time and is under the usumption your electricity is free
Yes the explanation is rather ambiguous, it could mean:
1. op earns $200 every month but expenses eats them up, now he's worried and wants to start investing
2. op does not have regular income, but struggled to get $200, which he's thinking to invest amidst lots of bills.  

First and foremost, the idea to start investing is a good one and interestingly, with cryptocurrency, one doesn't need so much to get started.

If op earns $200 every month, meaning he's likely to be residing in a third world country and in any such place, $200 is a lot of money. Op must have been wasting his money on frivolities and investing even a million dollars won't get things right for him, until he gets it right in his head!

If the situation is such that op just managed to raise $200 and prefers to invest same than spend it, that makes him wise! However a conducive environment is necessary for the investment to thrive, so investing the entire $200 would defeat the purpose, instead $100 should be invested in BITCOIN and the other used to take care of his vital needs! Then work harder to raise more and repeat till the size of his investment starts to bring and leave smiles on his face.

The only confusion comes from the title vs OP, if you read the OP you can understand that what he means is that he has 200$ left to invest (he refers to it by saying after paying the bills and all) but I'm not fond of the idea of him investing every penny he has to spare for a long time, he'd better keep some for himself and his hobbies.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:40:09 AM

Well, if i you have that 200$ for investment, then you should invest that in bitcoin and hold it for a long term so that you can earn more profit. But if just in case you will need that amount for more important things you can sell your bitcoin and you can still have a profit but not as big as when you hold it for long term.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:20:54 AM

Each has got different requirements. Looking upon the Op, it seems he tends to invest the amount for his living into bitcoin. This is not the right thing too do. It's good to make a self analysis and get into it. Even $200 has got its value, with bitcoin you'll be profited, still the risk associated might get into traps, being a beginner.

slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:32:37 AM

My recommendation is that you read the forum, reddit and some articles on the internet first before taking any decision, when we are talking about money you should always take the time to make a good decision, for many 200 dollars is not a lot of money but for some that is a whole month salary so take your time and do not take a rushed decision.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: