Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:41:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I only have 200$ per month !  (Read 7321 times)
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

$200 is a quite small amount when it comes to investment in bitcoin but you can still have many other options from altcoins just like ethereum, bitcoin cash etcitra. These are some undercalued coins currently and i think it is pretty possible way to maximize your money within short period while opting one of these coins

Yes it's a good idea. Buy cheaper coins that can give you a bigger refund in a shorter amount of time. In this way, you can collect capital for larger investments.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wandino

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

Trade smartly. Good luck!
Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:50:14 AM

After a month of hard work I have to pay quite a lot of things. I just got one about 200$ to invest in bitcoin. Should or should not. Please help me !  Lips sealed

Of course you should. We are about to be a part of the largest transfer of wealth that the world has ever seen. I am predicting some poor third world countries will move entirely to BTC in the next 10 years. That will stabilize their monetary supply and allow its people to build wealth.

Buy BTCBTCBTC with whatever you can live without right now. But make sure you have a little "oh shit" fund in cade you need $$. That way you don't dip into your BTC, usually Murphy will arrive when BTC is down and you need cash now.

I don't think the Euro or Dollar will ever be replaced, but BTC will hit $1 million in 10 years.

We will be using Satoshis for buying coffee and bitcoin for buying houses.

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
StuartBTCETH

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

If I would get that first I will save them and gather more to invest at one time
sunder54

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

So you mean invest $200 per month? If the answer is yes of course it's good actually you will buy coins every month. Maybe not only just Bitcoin try altcoins, Ethereum is nice for long term investment. Both of them have potential to get higher.
LORENthetiger

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

I would simply save all of it securely
preceptus11

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

Don't invest your hard earned money on btcs rather invest in silver
Ocherill

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

Don't invest too early let your savings grow then you can do that
OldStuff

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

If you only have like $200 per month, I don't think investing in btc is a good idea. Better find something else safer. Maybe gold or silver.
GideonGono

Activity: 1988
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

After a month of hard work I have to pay quite a lot of things. I just got one about 200$ to invest in bitcoin. Should or should not. Please help me !  Lips sealed

Actually $200 is a lot though , but as a user too I think the half of it invest on the ethereum and as for the half invest it to bitcoin , as you can see bitcoin and also the ethereum is going strong and having a good price as of now. And a lot of predictors and including me said that ethereum and bitcoin would be a good year or a good way to invest your money , and I believe on that because you can see there is many project that been successful on the both currency. So I prefer that invest it or halved it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:02:34 PM

So you mean invest $200 per month? If the answer is yes of course it's good actually you will buy coins every month. Maybe not only just Bitcoin try altcoins, Ethereum is nice for long term investment. Both of them have potential to get higher.
My advice would be to invest on cheap cryptocurrencies like Litecoin and Ripple, they might help you a lot. But if you choose to invest on Bitcoin, there is no problem, though I don’t know if that will be quite a good idea. Anyone you ask is mostly to recommend altcoins. So it’s best you go for altcoins. But do what your mind says.
Qnetsupe

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:49:54 AM

Wow great just save 85% of it and invest the other in bitcoins ok?
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:32:32 AM

Invest it as long as you can take the risk. Buy bitcoin and hold it for longterm . Then sell it anytime you will be satisfied on your profit.
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:36:42 PM

For me invest in other cryptocurrencies, that can make you easy 100% profit and the coin is cheap but make sure they have great tech and opportunitty for growing their future and dont b greedy.
ariandrbz

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

I think you should try out bitcoin trading on bitfinex or altcoin trading on Yobit. You can give it a shot and see if you can earn some money off it. Though I should warn you day trading is risky. So you should be careful about what amount you put on risk. You can start with 10 or 20 dollars and see how everything works
goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:58:11 AM

Small amounts are better to invest in some growing (DYOR) altcoins. 200$ into BTC? Dont believe McAffee, its surely a looongterm investment. Cool
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:09:14 AM

Investing in this can be with the smallest capital (10 $) as I do, and I am trading for two months now my capital is ten times (100 $), I think your capital is 200 $, enough to be able to invest. In bitcoin, because in this bitcoin can be invested from small capital.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

$200 is not a big number. I suggest you invest in bitcoins.

It's only when you've been through bitcoin that you have a passion for bitcoin.

It will make you rich.
ONION_NL

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:05:47 AM

Started with 100 euro 3 years ago, at the moment at least 20x. You have to start somewhere Smiley
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:18:00 AM

I think that's why you use your money to invest in bitcoin as I lower the price of bitcoin.
You have all your $ 200 dollars to get you a bit of bitcoin at a cheap price and hold it for one year to earn a great deal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: