Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:24:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best POS coin?  (Read 246 times)
AlphaInterceptor (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:37:00 AM

Best POS coin?
Any ideas? The one and only i know, that has the highest output, is BitBean...
Can you suggest any other worth noticing...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:58:57 AM

Best POS coin?

Accelerator token is the best pos coin right now

You can purchase it at etherdelta.com/#ACC-ETH

PRICE IS HIGH RIGHT NOW ILL ADVICE YOU WAIT FOR IT TO COME DOWN A BIT
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:04:43 AM

Acc and postoken are the best for now! Though Postoken's price is dumping now, in 2018 it will grow higher. And Acc is just doing great. If you want to trade them then You can trade these in either delta. I am holding postoken and i am waiting for the very good news  Grin good luck
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:34:59 AM

XCurrency ? I would say xc is still an alts with a nice stake reward , if you hold long enough , you will be dancing naked on streets cause you holded xc and staked this coin. Trust me , wallet is being released in 2 days , so big news ahead guys.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:44:43 AM

Best POS coin?

The POS percentage is useless if the coin you're staking is a useless shitcoin.  Grin I would suggest to go for the ones that are here for years as NXT and ARDR. Keep in mind that on 25 December you will also receive 0.5 IGNIS for each NXT you hold in the wallet.  Wink

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
AlphaInterceptor (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:02:12 PM

Best POS coin?

The POS percentage is useless if the coin you're staking is a useless shitcoin.  Grin I would suggest to go for the ones that are here for years as NXT and ARDR. Keep in mind that on 25 December you will also receive 0.5 IGNIS for each NXT you hold in the wallet.  Wink

BitBean is shit coin? You must be soft in the head to say that... I bought a new car thx to it, and its POS system. Not much left, but i consider buying more in future it is a stable coin.
Thx for knowing about ignis, ill consider that...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:10:44 PM

Best POS coin?

The POS percentage is useless if the coin you're staking is a useless shitcoin.  Grin I would suggest to go for the ones that are here for years as NXT and ARDR. Keep in mind that on 25 December you will also receive 0.5 IGNIS for each NXT you hold in the wallet.  Wink

BitBean is shit coin? You must be soft in the head to say that... I bought a new car thx to it, and its POS system. Not much left, but i consider buying more in future it is a stable coin.

Chill men, we are here to give some information to OP not to say something bad about someone. BTW all of these recommendations are facts that have gained by experience, I would also consider investing in POStoken as it is very low right now. Also do background check of the dev team so you might not get into ponzi schemes.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:16:03 PM

Chill men, we are here to give some information to OP not to say something bad about someone. BTW all of these recommendations are facts that have gained by experience, I would also consider investing in POStoken as it is very low right now. Also do background check of the dev team so you might not get into ponzi schemes.
yeah ill go with PoSToken too event the price is low now i believe that PoS token will increase later. do background check is something important because sometimes an evil dev just steal other ppl image at google and put it at their website

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:19:47 PM

Best POS coin?

Accelerator token is the best pos coin right now

looks like accelerator token copied the whole idea from postoken? or am I seeing it wrong.
I'd take postoken over a copycat anyday.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
AlphaInterceptor (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:30:36 PM

BTW all of these recommendations are facts that have gained by experience,

Exactly, my recommendation about BitBean is fully gained by real life experience and profit from it. Thats why i did not like to hear bad things about it.
But as many of you recommend POStoken, i will study it carefully. Thx

sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:37:09 PM

BTW all of these recommendations are facts that have gained by experience,

Exactly, my recommendation about BitBean is fully gained by real life experience and profit from it. Thats why i did not like to hear bad things about it.
But as many of you recommend POStoken, i will study it carefully. Thx

It has only been going down lately, so study it carefully, don't know how low it will go.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:36:37 PM

It's fine I wasn't directing it at BitBean but more generally towards all the alts. I saw in the years tons of alts with 100-10000% POS interests but 99% of those coins were, in fact, shitcoins and scams.  Grin

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
DuzyGej

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:38:49 PM

Best POS coin?

only
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/EQT/BTC
POS 30% Aluna, Alan Lee, Vertag...

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:46:59 PM

i got interested on POS coin. one of the best example is ETH coz before ETH works with POW but the transaction is getting slower and centralized but lately they switch to POS and i hope it works very well coz decentralized is important in crypto market..

BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:52:44 PM

I like the platforms mostly. I would say: Ardor, XEM, Stratis.
In funny coins are interesting:
-recent airdrop POStoken
-bitradio - I like the idea to listen this particular radio and also receive coins. I think the idea could survive

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:54:23 AM

POS is a good deal, but for the moment, I think the best POS currency still does not show up, and now the POS currency is not good enough.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: