Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2018, 12:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay  (Read 54678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dncdog

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:18:03 AM

So far it's crazy good for masternode owners.
Its ROI is still far higher than 2000%, 117 masternodes totally.
http://mnrank.com/

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jessescf

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:47:41 AM

How does a high amout of masternodes affect the performance of the other masternodes?

a lot of masternodes = lower rewards for all others?
boysband1000

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:19:44 AM

Anybody know how and when I will be Junior Member?
nhamoitruonghoc

Activity: 346
Merit: 12

Environmentalist (IUH & IESSEM)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:43:35 AM

Anybody know how and when I will be Junior Member?
As the rules of the forum, the maximum activities you can get for each two weeks are 14 for 14 valid posts. You need at least 30 activities to become a Junior Member. That means you will need 6 weeks since the day you created your account.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
gobyte

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:54:01 AM

How does a high amout of masternodes affect the performance of the other masternodes?

More MasterNode = More time to wait untill you get your payment.
It's a big loop of MNs waiting to get their payments. So more MNs = More time to wait.

tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:10:56 AM

It's a big loop of MNs waiting to get their payments. So more MNs = More time to wait.
As a puzzle of cake, more participants/ receivers / more masternodes, then less payments for each one.
gscotch

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:16:50 AM

As a puzzle of cake, more participants/ receivers / more masternodes, then less payments for each one.

with this price of gobyte I can wait a little longer  Grin. you can earn good money even in longer perspective

NYXCOIN - The future of Investment and eCommerce - NYXCOIN
▬▬▬▬ AsicResistant ┃ InstantSend ┃ PrivatSend ┃ Investment ┃ Masternode ▬▬▬▬
BitcoinTalk • Twitter • Facebook • Slac • Discord • Github
puremage111

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:37:02 AM

Hello guys

Alright so I just got my Rx470 x6 Rig which is currently running ETH mining which is a plug and play by the seller

I wanted to try and mine Gobyte, anyone has any idea how can I mine it step by step?

Currently already downloaded a wallet

▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████       ▐█▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀            ▐█████▄
      ▄████▀                 ▐██▛▜███▄
    ▄█████▄                  ▐██▌  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀█████▄              ▗▟██▌    ▜███▖
  ███▀    ▀█████▄▄        ▄████▀▘     ▝███▖
 ███▀        ▀▀█████▄▄ ▄▄███▀▀         ▝███
▐███             ▀▀███████▀             ▐██▌
███                 ▀███▀                ███
███                  ███                 ███
▐███              ▄██████▄▄             ▐██▌
███▄          ▄████▀  ▀▀███▄▄         ▗███
  ███▙      ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄▄    ▄███▘
   ▀███▄    ███▀              ▀▀████▄████▘
    ▀████▄  ███                  ▀█████▀
      ▀████████                ▄▄████▀
        ▀▀█████           ▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀██      █████████▛▀
                     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vena Network

.an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
WhitePaper            ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾   Luoshu Agreement   ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾              Announce 

Telegram    ‾‾    Github
OO.Join Our Bounty.OO
Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook
CoinStalker

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:42:33 AM

Masternodes is important, but also GoBytePay a payment gate away for GogByte, will provide it using in e-commerce related field. Debit Card will seems as a dream, But this developer team is working hard, and will  achieve all.

I also have some critiques about masternodes, Two days ago, there were only 100 MN, today 116. This means pay round time will increase more.. But they are still profitable, because of price.  One more thing, two days ago marketcap is about one and half million USD, Now it is over 2 million.  Also mining is still profitable.

CoinStalker

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:50:29 AM

Hello guys

Alright so I just got my Rx470 x6 Rig which is currently running ETH mining which is a plug and play by the seller

I wanted to try and mine Gobyte, anyone has any idea how can I mine it step by step?

Currently already downloaded a wallet

for AMD based GPUS;

1- Please download sgminer  (You can also google it).
2- Choose a mining pool (you can find pools on officlal web site - https://gobyte.network also there some pools on this threat)
3- Configure your .dat file (Write your wallet name
4- Run your .dat file

gobyte

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 08:54:02 AM

with this price of gobyte I can wait a little longer  Grin. you can earn good money even in longer perspective
Well. Getting 40 GBX that worth 600$ or 2 GBX that worth 600$ is the same profit. So it won't kinda matter.

BornOppenheimer

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:31:59 AM

Well. Getting 40 GBX that worth 600$ or 2 GBX that worth 600$ is the same profit. So it won't kinda matter.

Dear dev, thank you for the effort with the new coin. I do not want to sound too sceptic, just want to clarify 3 things for myself to be clear before i get into this:

1. It is not hard to fork and existing vivo project, change several lines of code, gawk 'vivo' for' 'gobyte' . Why premine and not the static/dynamic fee. Like on start 90% miners 10% to devs, from block xxx 90% to miners 10% MN, block yyy 80-20 and etc untill 50/50 or so in the end. The only reason i see for a static premine is that it does not require coding additional 2 lines.

2. Where is the block explorer? Where is the team page on the website? Who are the devs and PR/marketing?

3. The killer feature of the coin is future maybe a plastic card which somehow will allow to pay with gobyte. To pull such a thing off you need very good and friendly connection to an offshore bank. Maybe you went to school with a banker or smth,  this is not really possible otherwise.
gobyte

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:13:00 AM

Dear dev, thank you for the effort with the new coin. I do not want to sound too sceptic, just want to clarify 3 things for myself to be clear before i get into this:

1. It is not hard to fork and existing vivo project, change several lines of code, gawk 'vivo' for' 'gobyte' . Why premine and not the static/dynamic fee. Like on start 90% miners 10% to devs, from block xxx 90% to miners 10% MN, block yyy 80-20 and etc untill 50/50 or so in the end. The only reason i see for a static premine is that it does not require coding additional 2 lines.

2. Where is the block explorer? Where is the team page on the website? Who are the devs and PR/marketing?

3. The killer feature of the coin is future maybe a plastic card which somehow will allow to pay with gobyte. To pull such a thing off you need very good and friendly connection to an offshore bank. Maybe you went to school with a banker or smth,  this is not really possible otherwise.

1. We wanted to do this. But that's not how the real world works. Nobody would use your new network if you bite 5-10% of their slice.

2. Gobyte.ezmine.io one of them. Team Page and the rest are under developing. The website will be changed.

3. We don't want to integrate GoByte to the banks. I think you missed the concept. We want to obtain a VISA license, so our users can use the GBX to pay at any VISA point. With a plastic or Virtual card. Hard to do. But not imposible.

nhamoitruonghoc

Activity: 346

Environmentalist (IUH & IESSEM)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:24:48 AM

3. The killer feature of the coin is future maybe a plastic card which somehow will allow to pay with gobyte. To pull such a thing off you need very good and friendly connection to an offshore bank. Maybe you went to school with a banker or smth,  this is not really possible otherwise.

1. We wanted to do this. But that's not how the real world works. Nobody would use your new network if you bite 5-10% of their slice.

2. Gobyte.ezmine.io one of them. Team Page and the rest are under developing. The website will be changed.

3. We don't want to integrate GoByte to the banks. I think you missed the concept. We want to obtain a VISA license, so our users can use the GBX to pay at any VISA point. With a plastic or Virtual card. Hard to do. But not imposible.
Thanks for the news. Let's change the current banking system.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:47:52 AM

today I sold all GBX to hell for 165k. 7 coins for 160k. I sense it's the last batch of them the rest 158k orders, dump is on the way
Ferminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:39:00 AM

today I sold all GBX to hell for 165k. 7 coins for 160k. I sense it's the last batch of them the rest 158k orders, dump is on the way
You're just a whale. Grin You broke the market. What to do now? Grin

henrynguyen

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:50:57 AM

When is GBX get listed on exchange Bittrex ?

The crypto currency of the future!    ●           RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄███      Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2      ███▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER
Aleksiusha

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

DNcDst9dBGQfjvYzXmMDobw8ucK4bkbfoL - phobos

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:16:56 PM

I dont actually know how this coin not dropping in price and only going up, probably becouse of good management and marketing and devs  always doing something and making some intresting anounsments. for now i think its one of the best masternode coins. and probably gonna keep this title for long time.

josefelix

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

This coin remind me byteball! Seems a great project really

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
BornOppenheimer

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:53:18 PM

Thank you for the answer, but:
1. Common sense dictates that 99% would choose 3% devfee over the 3% premine from the start. 99% would choose smooth transition to 50/50 MN.
2. It does not take long to list the team members at least in the ann thread and would add you credibility.
3. You are literally saying that you are going to start your own bank which will get the VISA license and have integrated blockchain and regular banking accounts. No anonymous crypto will be tolerated by the banking system. And even the notsoanonymous bitcoin will not be tolerated. Banks will just use an internal blockchain to conduct payments, that's all. This promise is a dead end from the start, i'm sorry to pull this on you. Except IF you have your own bank on the cayman islans, but in such case we would've already known this from the start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.