Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: European Union .  (Read 166 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:50:27 AM

The British voted to leave the European union and all we see is our own politicians trying so hard to keep us in..
So it's not the European union we are fighting it's our own politicians who the British are fighting WE are being lied to by the political scum bags because they get free days out kickbacks free education for their children massive pensions and the many scams they can pull like this chap below..

Kinnock tried to gag me claims EU whistleblower | Daily Mail Online
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article.../Kinnock-tried-gag-claims-EU-whistleblower.html
Neil Kinnock stood accused last night of trying to cover up a multi-billion pound ... EU official who turned whistleblower to expose fraud and mismanagement.

Lord & Lady Kinnock's £10m Euro gravy train | UK | News | Express.co ...
https://www.express.co.uk › News › UK
14 Jun 2009 - Lord Kinnock earned £1.85million in salary during his 10 years at the EU and qualified for a residence allowance for living in Brussels ..

I imagine other politicians around other countries in the EU are doing the same to their countries peoples
ROBBING THEM SILLY..

So we as a people think we are fighting the EUROPEAN UNION when really it's our own people we are fighting ..

Those politicians are fighting not for you and I but to make their greedy lives better..
Have you seen what they get            Lord & Lady Kinnock's £10m Euro gravy train ..

LABOUR and TORIES are both the same when it comes to the GRAVY TRAIN..
And this is why we are so bad of a time with the EU because the political GRAVY TRAIN ..

You 2 parties are a sham and will not get my vote because your both greedy pigs who need sacking
EVERY LAST 1 OF YOU..

So i suggest we get them both out next election i vote for none of you Labour or Tories your gone ..
All you 2 parties are is ROBBING SCUM BAGS..

All you care for is your own POCKETS..And the British always knew this BUT now in concrete and set in
stone you are SCUM BAGS who only care for your own pockets..

THE ROYALS
THE LORDS
THE POLITICIANS
THE HIGH RANKING ARMY DUDES
HIGH RANKING POLICE
JUDGES

All scum bags who should all be sacked and bring in new talent and new laws to stop these SCUM BAGS
from taking BRIBES..

25 dollar donations and see politicians bank accounts 10 years after they leave office..
and no family members can become a politician until 100 years as past..

So no keeping it in the family like this chap below..
I want you to see how these POLITICIANS WORK  watch below and i will explain..

Neil Kinnock stood accused last night of trying to cover up a multi-billion pound ... EU official who turned whistleblower to expose fraud and mismanagement.

That's NEIL KINNOCK ..So 1 family member a THIEF..

Now his wife will have ago.. Lord & Lady Kinnock's £10m Euro gravy ..

So after all the ROBBING the EUROPEAN UNION hires this guy below..

Labour MP Stephen Kinnock on Article 50 and Brexit - Business Insider
uk.businessinsider.com/stephen-kinnock-brexit-mps-vote-article-50-labour-2016-10
12 Oct 2016 - Labour MP Stephen Kinnock says Theresa May has a "moral duty" to let Parliament vote before triggering Britain's exit from the European .

NOW with all the fraud you think they be sacked?..
Ok lets look at one of the leaders of the EUROPEAN UNION..

Juncker tax scandal fails to gain heat in European Parliament - BBC ...
www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-eu-30187778
24 Nov 2014 - A tax scandal debate on European Commission chief Jean Claude Juncker is struggling to gain traction in the European Parliament. ... You have become the symbol of the Europe of fraud and greed, that ensures the poor

Redacted tax fraud report poses questions on Juncker - EUobserver
https://euobserver.com/political/130451
28 Sep 2015 - A missing page from a report on fiscal fraud in Luxembourg poses questions over European Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker's ...

All still in the EUROPEAN UNION political free ride while we get ROBBED..

I cannot believe how STUPID people are when it's plain to see the EUROPEAN UNION is not for the peoples
but to line the big businesses and political elites pockets..

And do you know what happens it slows progress because they don't no one to do better but their own businesses ..
SO in theory they will keep the bicycle because it's what they produce instead of someone inventing the flying bicycle ..

No keep that flying bicycle away or i wont make the money then i cannot give you the politician a backhander to keep you in monies..

So you see how they affect our lives ..THE GREEDY SCUM BAGS..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faimloup

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:04:27 PM

This is a deluded but highly entertaining and epic rant.

Brexit has been funded by Billionaire tax avoiders who see a massive upside to the UK becoming Europe's offshore tax haven.
They are taking advantage of austerity to appeal to the worse tendencies of some people to break the unity of Europe.
The EU is an imperfect organisation but the UK is far more influential and affluent inside it rather than jeering from the sidelines.

Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:23:03 AM

Many countries want to be members of the European Union.The European Union contains a large number od states.European Union has a higher standard than other countries.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:48:06 AM

Important point is that usual people should realise that in their power is to control those, but not to be in their control.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:26:09 PM

This is a deluded but highly entertaining and epic rant.

Brexit has been funded by Billionaire tax avoiders who see a massive upside to the UK becoming Europe's offshore tax haven.
They are taking advantage of austerity to appeal to the worse tendencies of some people to break the unity of Europe.
The EU is an imperfect organisation but the UK is far more influential and affluent inside it rather than jeering from the sidelines.

Even if this is true, which i doubt it is. Many of the people in the UK outside of London (and Scotland) feel let down by the EU, and that it only takes, and gives little back, while making bad policy decisions on their behalf which negatively impact them. Most of the UK wanted out of the EU; i know the vote was close, but Brexit was the most prevalent vote across the UK.

:]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: