Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bitcoin or Ether
Bitcoin - 10 (47.6%)
Ether - 11 (52.4%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether vs Bitcoin Future  (Read 780 times)
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:10:59 AM

Hello Everyone,

We are starting our Gilgamesh Platform based on Blockchain-Ethereum. I would like to ask you guys who have prior experience that which would you think will have a brighter future? Bitcoin or Ethereum? I would really appreciate your valuable responses. Thanks!

ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:15:17 AM

In terms of price stability - Bitcoin is the sure winner but Bitcoin isn't used as the way Cryptocurrency should be but Altcoins does. Ethereum even though has less market cap value but it is guaranteed that it has good future because Bitcoin supply is very limited and Ethereum will act as real Cryptocurrency way in the near future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:20:57 AM

They both have a future. Ethereum is currently the best blockchain technology, and Bitcoin is still the most popular crypto currency, which is developing rapidly - the recent fork of Bitcoin Gold. So, the most security (according to Huffington Post) messenger e-Chat is built on ethereum blockchain technology, and in the wallet the most popular currency is Bitcoin.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:47:09 AM

There still no reliable competitors of ETH at the market. Until it absent ETH is secure. BTC have more and more competitors as of now and it could lead to uncertainty.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:03:18 PM

I think there should be no comparison because both are good at their way, lets go first for Ether , Ethereum is a decentralized platform for applications that run exactly as programmed without any chance of fraud, censorship or third-party interference.And also Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications. And also I think many ico that using ethereum network realize that ethereum could bring something new for the project and for the investor so ethereum will become famous too like bitcoin.And the second one Bitcoin, Bitcoin is evergreen forever.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:10:23 PM

In my opinion both are good coin and strong in fundamental, so by hold these 2 coin will be promising profit later. These coin should hold by all crypto community

Risotto

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:17:54 PM

I really want to make a nice comment in this regard
I love Bitcoin this is open and clear
But I feel like the Ethereum will break fresh ground
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:18:18 PM

In terms of price stability - Bitcoin is the sure winner

In fact ether's price is more stable than bitcoins. Bitcoin is one of the most volatile cryptocoins (considering only the top 3 listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/).
You can't really compare bitcoin to ether(eum). Bitcoin is basically a currency or store of value (or even both).
Ethereum on the other hand (ether is just the native currency of the ethereum platform) is neither used as a "real" currency, neither for a store of value.
Ethereum is a platform for decentralised apps (DAPPS) which allow smart contracts to be coded and executed decentralized "all around the world".
What bitcoin is for money, ethereum is for anything that can be coded.
IMO both have a bright future, but they still aren't really comparable. But if your question was if ether is going to overtake BTC in terms of price, then the awnser is no.

Thewel

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:09:42 PM

Hello Everyone,

We are starting our Gilgamesh Platform based on Blockchain-Ethereum. I would like to ask you guys who have prior experience that which would you think will have a brighter future? Bitcoin or Ethereum? I would really appreciate your valuable responses. Thanks!
in my opinion the two coins in the future is still competing either for bitcoin or ethereum, but my opinion is probably ethereum able to compete bitcoin.apalagi now people have often used ethereum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:10:53 PM

Wow, what an unexpected result of this online voting! Everybody thinks that Ethereum has the better future than Bitcoin! As I suppose they will exist together. Ethereum will sure increase and become more powerful already this winter. But why do not you believe in BTC?
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:25:45 AM

Wow, what an unexpected result of this online voting! Everybody thinks that Ethereum has the better future than Bitcoin! As I suppose they will exist together. Ethereum will sure increase and become more powerful already this winter. But why do not you believe in BTC?

Ethereum's blockchain is more secure and fast han bitcoin's. This is a reality and there is nothing to get surprised with this. To see, make a transaction in ethereum and bitcoin blockchains at the same time and count the time for approal of the transactions. Also consider the fee you paid for each of them. You'll see the result.
suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:40:29 AM

Although I voted for ETH, I believe both ETH and Bitcoin have a bright future.

Ethereum is just getting started and is slowly being accepted by real life companies, which will make it unstoppable. On the other hand there is Bitcoin, that has much inferior technology compared to ETH, but is a pioneer of crypto world and has a limited supply and will probably serve as digital gold (unless it's reputation gets destroyed by all these scam forks).
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:12:44 AM

I love both Bitcoin and Ethereum intensely and my portfolio is equally diversified in both. But if I was asked to take a bigger risk, I would put more of my money into Ethereum. Why? Because Ethereum has simply has better technology. It is faster than bitcoin and has the smart contract feature. If Ethereum was more known and well used than bitcoin, i have no doubt it would be valued much higher than bitcoin today.
Flickkk

Activity: 434

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:17:19 AM

Bitcoin has already got his Future!.
maybe its time for Ethereum to have a great Future to be fulfill with.
by the price of Ethereum now 400$ i think it will get a good future!

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:29:43 AM

If you want to build a new platform then ETH is the best
Virgo xXx

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:50:10 AM

Hello Everyone,

i think both are have a brighter future,,
bitcoin as we know the first cryptocurrency and ethereum is the best platform in this crypto world

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ Pre-ICO ⏩ January 15 ▒║
║▒ BTT ANNBountyFacebookTwitterSlackTelegramDownload App▒║ICO ⏩ Feb 19 - Mar 12║▒
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:55:00 AM

Hello Everyone,

i think both are have a brighter future,,
bitcoin as we know the first cryptocurrency and ethereum is the best platform in this crypto world

Both bitcoin and ethereum has more to offer. Both has its good future ahead, yes eth the best platform that most uses. So, both for me has a vital role in blockchain industry.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:01:24 AM

Both of them have a great future ahead but bitcoin is more popular then ethereum and also enjoys higher user base and when it comes to investing money people have more faith in bitcoins in compare to ethreum but there is no doubt that even ethereum will rise in price in future.
coin163

Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:05:28 AM

Just in my opinion that both of them Ethereum and Bitcoin have bright and potential future.
Ethereum is the one most use by all new ICO based on their Ethereum Blockchain
Bitcoin on their reputation and legend it will be continue strong as it is.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:13:11 AM

both are have a bright future they still increasing the price so we can profit from them but bitcoin is very popular than ethereum and very quick increase the price so In terms of fast profit bitcoin is the fastest.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:17:08 AM

compared bitcoin with ethereum is bad,, because basicly both are different,,
Bitcoin born as currency and ethereum born as a digital platform and i can say ethereum is a perfect platform with a smart contracts as the main features

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:20:35 AM

Hello Everyone,

Bitcoin with widely adoption and ethereum with its tech on the blockchain infrastructure. As the ethereum will be moving towards pos system and that gives another value to the ethereum which means the supply will be fixed in the future. Both were having their own advantages. Not good to compare one to each other.
balacklava666

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:56:36 AM

if talking ether vs bitcoin future is very difficult. some people use ether to find bitcoin. if the ether does not exist then bitcoin is very difficult for the can. bitcoin and ethereum are interconnected, perhaps with other coins as well
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:26:56 AM

Im always in the side of bitcoin, because this is my first priority in the cryptocurrency world and the ethereum is just my alternative if the bitcoin is on a trouble, but let ud look and see how bitcoin move and how bitcoin changed life from time to time, and see what crypto has a big future. The people see it with their minds and knowings that bitcoin has a big future.
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:56:23 AM

Bitcoin is still the most wide coin that is used in the market. The comparison is quite hard because those two are independently grow at different circumstances and for me bitcoin will continue to dominate the coin-based platforms as years go by.

coin163

Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:00:10 AM

Bitcoin is still the most wide coin that is used in the market. The comparison is quite hard because those two are independently grow at different circumstances and for me bitcoin will continue to dominate the coin-based platforms as years go by.
Yeah and Ethereum still have it independently grow with huge support from new ICO which is so hot trend right now.
And in this market seem like Ethereum blockchain is the winner.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:17:53 AM

Ethereum and bitcoin has both usage and purpose so there is good future for both of them. it is an undeniable fact that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency so many people are enticed to invest on it thus a continuous demand and though its transaction fee is high, there is still many people who are using it because it can be use as payment option in some of the companies like Microsoft, Starbucks, Subway etc.

Most of the ICOs use the ethereum blockchain and aside from bitcoin, many traders use it as the base currency so there is a bright future ahead of this currency as well wherein there is real usage. So far, it has no real competitor. Well, there is Waves or Nem but ethereum is the king for their category.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
EasyGoing

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:01:53 AM

If you ask about the price, Bitcoin will always be the leader on exchanges. But if you ask about usage in the future, ethereum will win.
naitik01

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:57:47 PM

Both the Ether vs Bitcoin will have a good future, both of which are expanding rapidly in the market. Both bitcoin and ether have become complementary
to each other. The attention of both the mediators is attracting more attention.
vejdemann

Activity: 350
Merit: 75

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:44:22 PM

To my mind, there can not be any competition here. These two currencies can't be compared.
I believe that bitcoin will be always bitcoin - the most expensive cryptocurrency in the world.
And Ethereum is the best blockchain technology. So they will live together hand in hand.
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:46:12 PM

I want to choose bitcoin over ethereum always. It introduced me to crypto finance. And its more acceptable in transactions. But I can't deny ethereum's great network as its services are awesome.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:48:49 PM

Im always in the side of bitcoin, because this is my first priority in the cryptocurrency world and the ethereum is just my alternative if the bitcoin is on a trouble, but let ud look and see how bitcoin move and how bitcoin changed life from time to time, and see what crypto has a big future. The people see it with their minds and knowings that bitcoin has a big future.

Bitcoin is also more in my center in trading but ether is also nice to have. We cannot neglect ether's success on the market and we need to support it by buying it. Both should be in your asset list without doubts.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:02:13 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is the best.I love Bitcoin.However, the place Ethereum after Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a popular virtual currency in the world. Bitcoin is the king of the virtual currency.Ethereum is a great platform.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:13:05 PM

I can't see any reason to compete both this coin. because both of this coin have a good foundation in their both side. Also they are still no 1 in both line bitcoin was on the top position of coins and ethereum is also on the top position in terms of altcoins.

They can't need compete but for the sake of position in the market if whose better to both coin I think bitcoin was still best. Because any hard work doing by ethereum they can't surpass bitcoin in their position as "KING" of crypto currency.
ParkApp

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:14:05 PM

Any predictions on ETH correction ?

https://parkapp.io
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:20:14 PM

Both. There is still a lot of room to grow...

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Jafri101

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:51:23 PM

I will say bitcoin future because every other coin remains alternate after all.. Bitcoin has survived after the recent forks ans everyone knows crypto currency by the name bitcoin. So i am with Bitcoin.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:35:27 PM

Both of them have a bright future in crypto world and ethereum has stable rate price than bitcoin, but in my opinion bitcoin is better. because if we hold it, i think we will get big profit
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:01:29 PM

my choice is on Ether because his system in my opinion is better than bitcoin
although now the price is better bitcoin but still my choice to like with Ether

deadmousehat

Activity: 1974

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:06:56 PM

Hello Everyone,

Why not both? It's like you compared two different things. I can't choose one it's very difficult because I like ethereum and bitcoin. both are have a good potential in the future. bright future for sure. I'm happy both more valuable now.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 464

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:14:48 PM

of course I prefer bitcoin, all already know that bitcoin is more stable value, even continue to rise in price from time to time.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:19:21 PM

I still choose bitcoin as the best choice for the future, because of the very different price far between the same bitcoin ethreum. so it is very difficult to ethereum rival bitcoin.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:32:35 PM

I can say that, both bitcoin and ethereum will go further with amazing trend that everyone will recognize their work and making a great history in the world of crypto. Because as we all know that crypto currencies is now getting widely know and most probably everyone will adopt this when it will become stabilized.
krigger

Activity: 518

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:49:19 PM

I think, and I know this might be contrary to popular opinion here on this forum, but personally based on the sheer utility of Ethereum over Bitcoin, I would say it will eventually become the same price as BTC.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:29:21 PM

Hello Everyone,

I think you know already the answer to your own question, we already knew that bitcoin established a big community in the entire world together with the investors are investing unto it too with a big whale companies. Though , Ethereum no doubt that would be next into bitcoin in the near future.
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:52:17 PM

In my opinion ethereum could be easily replaced by some other platform, bitcoin is not. BTC will only evolve with time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
blankcurb

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:58:22 PM

I think that as long as Bitcoin doesn't have smart contracts, Ethereum is the one who has a bright future, the way it's blockchain works and how is programmable, very promissing.

speaktome

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:01:17 PM

I will say bitcoin future because every other coin remains alternate after all.. Bitcoin has survived after the recent forks ans everyone knows crypto currency by the name bitcoin. So i am with Bitcoin.
Do you mean B2X (SegWit2x [Futures]) ?  as far as I understand that fork it was not carried out so there's no point comparing this against ETH,the question is somewhat confusing itsn´t really understood if you are comparing ETH vs Bicoin or Bitcoin Futures.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:08:37 PM

Both are having a bright future, see the price of bitcoin is moving to moon, on the other side eth too increasing rapidly, investors believe in both because of the technology behind both, Ethereum differs from other alts in the way it is programmed.

wilberthh

Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:25:49 PM

Bitcoin vs ETHER, In the term of price I think ETH will never catch up to bitcoin, simply because bitcoin is the most powerful coin right now (stable price, etc) and the first coin ever existed. But ETHER wallet have lots of potential, because it can store other altcoins in it and I think this could be the reason why the price of ethereum keep rising..

In the future, I think bitcoin still has a better future and will still the best for investment. (Evenso, I think ETH will also have a bright future and also good for investment).
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:37:41 PM

I am investing much bigger portion of my money to ETH. I believe that both ETH and BTC values will be much higher than current, but ETH will increase faster, considering the current price of BTC.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: