Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bitcoin or Ether
Bitcoin - 10 (47.6%)
Ether - 11 (52.4%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether vs Bitcoin Future  (Read 780 times)
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:10:59 AM

Hello Everyone,

We are starting our Gilgamesh Platform based on Blockchain-Ethereum. I would like to ask you guys who have prior experience that which would you think will have a brighter future? Bitcoin or Ethereum? I would really appreciate your valuable responses. Thanks!

ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:15:17 AM

In terms of price stability - Bitcoin is the sure winner but Bitcoin isn't used as the way Cryptocurrency should be but Altcoins does. Ethereum even though has less market cap value but it is guaranteed that it has good future because Bitcoin supply is very limited and Ethereum will act as real Cryptocurrency way in the near future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:20:57 AM

They both have a future. Ethereum is currently the best blockchain technology, and Bitcoin is still the most popular crypto currency, which is developing rapidly - the recent fork of Bitcoin Gold. So, the most security (according to Huffington Post) messenger e-Chat is built on ethereum blockchain technology, and in the wallet the most popular currency is Bitcoin.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:47:09 AM

There still no reliable competitors of ETH at the market. Until it absent ETH is secure. BTC have more and more competitors as of now and it could lead to uncertainty.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:03:18 PM

I think there should be no comparison because both are good at their way, lets go first for Ether , Ethereum is a decentralized platform for applications that run exactly as programmed without any chance of fraud, censorship or third-party interference.And also Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications. And also I think many ico that using ethereum network realize that ethereum could bring something new for the project and for the investor so ethereum will become famous too like bitcoin.And the second one Bitcoin, Bitcoin is evergreen forever.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:10:23 PM

In my opinion both are good coin and strong in fundamental, so by hold these 2 coin will be promising profit later. These coin should hold by all crypto community

Risotto

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:17:54 PM

I really want to make a nice comment in this regard
I love Bitcoin this is open and clear
But I feel like the Ethereum will break fresh ground
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:18:18 PM

In terms of price stability - Bitcoin is the sure winner

In fact ether's price is more stable than bitcoins. Bitcoin is one of the most volatile cryptocoins (considering only the top 3 listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/).
You can't really compare bitcoin to ether(eum). Bitcoin is basically a currency or store of value (or even both).
Ethereum on the other hand (ether is just the native currency of the ethereum platform) is neither used as a "real" currency, neither for a store of value.
Ethereum is a platform for decentralised apps (DAPPS) which allow smart contracts to be coded and executed decentralized "all around the world".
What bitcoin is for money, ethereum is for anything that can be coded.
IMO both have a bright future, but they still aren't really comparable. But if your question was if ether is going to overtake BTC in terms of price, then the awnser is no.

Thewel

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:09:42 PM

Hello Everyone,

We are starting our Gilgamesh Platform based on Blockchain-Ethereum. I would like to ask you guys who have prior experience that which would you think will have a brighter future? Bitcoin or Ethereum? I would really appreciate your valuable responses. Thanks!
in my opinion the two coins in the future is still competing either for bitcoin or ethereum, but my opinion is probably ethereum able to compete bitcoin.apalagi now people have often used ethereum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:10:53 PM

Wow, what an unexpected result of this online voting! Everybody thinks that Ethereum has the better future than Bitcoin! As I suppose they will exist together. Ethereum will sure increase and become more powerful already this winter. But why do not you believe in BTC?
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:25:45 AM

Wow, what an unexpected result of this online voting! Everybody thinks that Ethereum has the better future than Bitcoin! As I suppose they will exist together. Ethereum will sure increase and become more powerful already this winter. But why do not you believe in BTC?

Ethereum's blockchain is more secure and fast han bitcoin's. This is a reality and there is nothing to get surprised with this. To see, make a transaction in ethereum and bitcoin blockchains at the same time and count the time for approal of the transactions. Also consider the fee you paid for each of them. You'll see the result.
suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:40:29 AM

Although I voted for ETH, I believe both ETH and Bitcoin have a bright future.

Ethereum is just getting started and is slowly being accepted by real life companies, which will make it unstoppable. On the other hand there is Bitcoin, that has much inferior technology compared to ETH, but is a pioneer of crypto world and has a limited supply and will probably serve as digital gold (unless it's reputation gets destroyed by all these scam forks).
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:12:44 AM

I love both Bitcoin and Ethereum intensely and my portfolio is equally diversified in both. But if I was asked to take a bigger risk, I would put more of my money into Ethereum. Why? Because Ethereum has simply has better technology. It is faster than bitcoin and has the smart contract feature. If Ethereum was more known and well used than bitcoin, i have no doubt it would be valued much higher than bitcoin today.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:17:19 AM

Bitcoin has already got his Future!.
maybe its time for Ethereum to have a great Future to be fulfill with.
by the price of Ethereum now 400$ i think it will get a good future!

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:29:43 AM

If you want to build a new platform then ETH is the best
Virgo xXx

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:50:10 AM

Hello Everyone,

i think both are have a brighter future,,
bitcoin as we know the first cryptocurrency and ethereum is the best platform in this crypto world

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ Pre-ICO ⏩ January 15 ▒║
║▒ BTT ANNBountyFacebookTwitterSlackTelegramDownload App▒║ICO ⏩ Feb 19 - Mar 12║▒
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:55:00 AM

Hello Everyone,

i think both are have a brighter future,,
bitcoin as we know the first cryptocurrency and ethereum is the best platform in this crypto world

Both bitcoin and ethereum has more to offer. Both has its good future ahead, yes eth the best platform that most uses. So, both for me has a vital role in blockchain industry.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:01:24 AM

Both of them have a great future ahead but bitcoin is more popular then ethereum and also enjoys higher user base and when it comes to investing money people have more faith in bitcoins in compare to ethreum but there is no doubt that even ethereum will rise in price in future.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:05:28 AM

Just in my opinion that both of them Ethereum and Bitcoin have bright and potential future.
Ethereum is the one most use by all new ICO based on their Ethereum Blockchain
Bitcoin on their reputation and legend it will be continue strong as it is.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:13:11 AM

both are have a bright future they still increasing the price so we can profit from them but bitcoin is very popular than ethereum and very quick increase the price so In terms of fast profit bitcoin is the fastest.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: