Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching for your opinions for small RealEstate project  (Read 709 times)
jackserippl (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:12:01 PM

Dear Community

I am currently working together with a few others on a startup in Switzerland, which acquires properties in Switzerland, leases them and pays rental income to investors. Of course using ERC20 tokens. Me/we would now be interested in what you think so far of our project. The website is not quite finished, but you can see the big picture. Its a very small project with a hard cap of low 1.2mln $. We plan to grow in a healthy way not rising millions in few days. If you see any trouble, Would you invest and most importantly, if not, why not? I am open to any kind of criticism. I would be glad to hear your opinion.

Here the link:

https://cryptectum.com

greeting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:39:37 PM

This looks like a pretty interesting project to invest in, if I can find some more information about some of your team members.
I mean, it would only make sense to invest if some of your team has a proven track record in real estate management.

Your team member, Jakob Hürlemann, has 5 years of experience in real estate management. Is there any way to verify this?
I'm always a bit skeptical about these kinds of claims in general, they're usually a bit exaggerated. (Not saying that this is the case here though)

Aside from that it looks pretty good, I like the fact that you have a clear roadmap and offer a clear explanation regarding the token distribution and set-up of the smart contract.

You do need to translate the whitepaper in English, or I might have missed the English version perhaps?

Oxyartes

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:06:15 PM

Thanks for your feedback, we will also publish an english version of the whitepaper for sure
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:59:24 PM

I also agree. This is an interesting project and I always have been a big fan of real estates and it being an investment as a whole. Now, given that your project provides more option for your clients, I believe it can grow as par with the growth of the whole cryptocurrency industry.

But one thing to remember is to have a good marketing strategy for it. Real estate is hard to sell to the wrong market. Always make sure to target those who are really interested into this kind of project and method of transaction.
ThibautMT

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:07:15 PM

"low project"
"low 1.2m$"

Roll Eyes
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:36:13 AM

Real estate project is a very good investment even when you
start small projects like building a 3-5 doors apartment,for
sale or for rent both ways is very good investment and an
investment that will never depreciate
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:35:59 AM

Real estate projects are huge project and you have only $1.2m hard cap? Is that enough funds for a this kind of project? but if you have enough knowledge and amazing plans Im sure you can do it.

jackserippl (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:48:06 AM

"low project"
"low 1.2m$"

Roll Eyes

We know 1,2m$ is not much but with a mortgage were 50% are equity you get a good Real Estate in Switzerland. Its just the beginning for a healthy growing company, because our smart contract allows to increase tokens. (Only if investors vote positive). This will be done real estate after real estate at the current price of the token. With this plan we hope to eradicate that token price often falls after Crowdfunding. We also do not have to code a big platform or anything like this. We just want to keep it simple, all of the funds go into the real estate, more for the investor  Wink

Everyone thx for your opinion
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:54:14 AM

Real estate projects are huge project and you have only $1.2m hard cap? Is that enough funds for a this kind of project? but if you have enough knowledge and amazing plans Im sure you can do it.
If you do tried up to read the topic title they are planning a "SMALL" Realestate project which that amount would be already sufficient i guess because it would really depend on what country this thing should be built.
I do have the same questions been asked above about the team because it way too exagerrated or even unbelievable. I am waiting for verification that have been asked above and waiting for the dev or owner to reply such thing because this would really be a good to see its transparency.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Emzsy123

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:22:51 AM

If you need any high-end Photo shopping doing of the properties - I'm happy to help for BTC Smiley

I have been a hotel and resort photographer and high retoucher for 7 years.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:49:32 PM

Interesting.. Theres another similar project I have been looking into, its called Cottage Coin concept looks very similiar. Here is their link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2408252.0
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:11:25 PM

Dear Community

I am currently working together with a few others on a startup in Switzerland, which acquires properties in Switzerland, leases them and pays rental income to investors. Of course using ERC20 tokens. Me/we would now be interested in what you think so far of our project. The website is not quite finished, but you can see the big picture. Its a very small project with a hard cap of low 1.2mln $. We plan to grow in a healthy way not rising millions in few days. If you see any trouble, Would you invest and most importantly, if not, why not? I am open to any kind of criticism. I would be glad to hear your opinion.

Here the link:

https://cryptectum.com

greeting

I have seen a project like this which is even currently running its ICO if I am not mistaken Propethreum and its about raising fund for real estate just like the same way you have proposed here which is an area that is people are currently looking into because the housing gap is still very much high in major cities of the countries of the world.

The $1.2m is really not w small amount of money depending on the country you are looking to do that and the way people are making opinion based on where they are saying. Over here, that amount when converted to fiat can conveniently build apartments that people can rents even in choice locations of the city. The concern here is the book keeping aspect in other to guarantee investors return because real estate involves a lot of paper works and record keeping in which I personally won't trust a developer who only has idea about.
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:19:58 PM

Concept looks very straight forward and simple. Nothing too special (there are no insane return percentages). I'm yet to find a major catch or flaw in the concept so for now you guys still manage to keep my interest in the project. The project itself is something I am willing to invest money in. Other than a couple of typos I spotted the site looks very clear. I will be bookmarking your site and will follow the progress that is made.

This looks like a pretty interesting project to invest in, if I can find some more information about some of your team members.
I mean, it would only make sense to invest if some of your team has a proven track record in real estate management.

Your team member, Jakob Hürlemann, has 5 years of experience in real estate management. Is there any way to verify this?
I'm always a bit skeptical about these kinds of claims in general, they're usually a bit exaggerated. (Not saying that this is the case here though)

Aside from that it looks pretty good, I like the fact that you have a clear roadmap and offer a clear explanation regarding the token distribution and set-up of the smart contract.

You do need to translate the whitepaper in English, or I might have missed the English version perhaps?

Yea I would like some more to know that too. Just to evaluate if it's worth my time and money. And to make sure you guys know what you are doing. Not saying you guys don't know what you're doing but given the reputation ICO's have gotten a healthy portion of scepticism won't hurt.
jackserippl (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:53:32 PM

thanks a lot for your opinions.

The biggest part seems to be the prove that we know what we are doing. But how to prove such a thing so investors really know it is not just blabla. Mr Hüerlemann owns property for about 5 years and managed all the mortages, paper work and maintenance. But just writing this doesnt make the prove I think. Or does it? Uploading some photos of the property?

To the Book keeping part. We are actually writing a API from our book keeping software to the website. Investors will then be able to see the accounting in real time.

greetings
nor9854

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:37:26 PM

Interesting project but your ico is 3 months away.I will try not to miss this one

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
jackserippl (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:59:44 PM

Interesting project but your ico is 3 months away.I will try not to miss this one

There will be an official ann thread when Website development is finished and the inputs from the community are worked through. Would be nice to have you on board  Smiley
stallon

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:06:15 AM

very interesting project. but why the focus on switzerland only. or do you plan gradually moving to other countries?
jackserippl (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:32:09 AM

very interesting project. but why the focus on switzerland only. or do you plan gradually moving to other countries?

Focus is on Switzerland only at the moment, because we know the market there and can evaluate and maintenance every real estate ourselves. But moving to other countries is a goal in the near future.
jackserippl (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:23:09 AM

Concept looks very straight forward and simple. Nothing too special (there are no insane return percentages). I'm yet to find a major catch or flaw in the concept so for now you guys still manage to keep my interest in the project. The project itself is something I am willing to invest money in. Other than a couple of typos I spotted the site looks very clear. I will be bookmarking your site and will follow the progress that is made.

Yea I would like some more to know that too. Just to evaluate if it's worth my time and money. And to make sure you guys know what you are doing. Not saying you guys don't know what you're doing but given the reputation ICO's have gotten a healthy portion of scepticism won't hurt.

Could you tell me where the typos are? thx alot
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:07:35 PM

This project look very great and the idea look nice to me. I will definitely invest in it if you are genuine and the team behind it are men of good characters. I think to raise good money you only need to get a good marketing manager that will promote your project for you on both bitcointalk forum and twitter. Another thing that I will advise you is that you should not list your token on exchange site during ico.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: