Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have some important questions, please help  (Read 238 times)
Branko (OP)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 319

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:41:06 PM

1. whats the best Ripple miner
2. what coins I can mine with my Samsung S2 mobile pkone? (it has TWO cores CPU, does that help?)
3. what coins I can mine with my $12000 gaming laptop (I know people say laptops are weak, but this is top model!)
4. I also bought some cards, but since retailers here dont have big stocks, I ended up with 16 different models.
Would someone be so kind to make bioses for all 16 cards for me for free?
5. can someone send me info what coins are coming soon so I can start mining while its most profitable, with all of
my 12000 video cards?
6. what video card is best for mining BTC and LTC?
7. I feel those 12000 video cards are not mining me enough money, so I'd like to invest $5.000.000 into
cloud mining, what is the most profitable cloud mining company?
8. how can I get  rid of Claymore dev fee, he's taking whole $50000 out of my $5 million monthly income, thats not fair!

Thanks for answers, I have a lot more questions, but don't want to bother you more
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 01:47:05 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 02:03:06 PM by xxcsu

2. what coins I can mine with my Samsung S2 mobile pkone? (it has TWO cores CPU, does that help?)
3. what coins I can mine with my $12000 gaming laptop (I know people say laptops are weak, but this is top model!)
4. I also bought some cards, but since retailers here dont have big stocks, I ended up with 16 different models.
5. can someone send me info what coins are coming soon so I can start mining while its most profitable, with all of
my 12000 video cards?
7. I feel those 12000 video cards are not mining me enough money, so I'd like to invest $5.000.000 into
cloud mining
, what is the most profitable cloud mining company?
8. how can I get  rid of Claymore dev fee, he's taking whole $50000 out of my $5 million monthly income, thats not fair!

Thanks for answers, I have a lot more questions, but don't want to bother you more

So you have a 12000$ gaming laptop ( can you provide a link for that , i might want to buy one )? and you have 12000 video cards , 16 different models ( that is 1500 rigs with 8 cards) ?? and you want to invest 5million dollar into cloud mining Huh and you have 5 million$ monthly income from mining but you are still asking questions and you want someone to make custom bioses for your cards for FREE HuhHuh

Why i feel this topic has nothing to do with real mining , i think its all about to "redirect" members to a self-moderated topic about TokenLab Huh ... and about initial coin offerings ( ICO tokens ) , which is already banned in some country ...
Its all in your signature :
"The Simplest Way to Launch Your Own Token - JOIN ICO FOR 10% DISCOUNT" total BS !!! Scam !!!

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
h311m4n

Activity: 487
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:37:25 PM

my 12000 video cards?

Wtf...
bdog1234

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:30:41 PM

OP needs to lay off the sauce.

" I have 12,000 cards mining and want to know how to mine on my cell phone"  Roll Eyes
mdizzlebizzle

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:12:01 PM

what in the actual fuck did I just read?
Branko (OP)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 319

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:36:18 PM

I found lots of questions that are often not answered and neglected on this forum and put em all in one thread

Sorry for fooling anyone, I don't have 12000 GPUs Sad
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:55:50 PM

I found lots of questions that are often not answered and neglected on this forum and put em all in one thread

Sorry for fooling anyone, I don't have 12000 GPUs Sad

We never actually thought that you did.  No one with a mining operation of even 5% what you mentioned would be asking the stupid fucked up questions that you did.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
vacarosie200

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:50:57 PM

some question will not be ansewr , just for simple fact  (we ) i don't like to work on high nethash, so , if newby found the seccret how to triple the hashrate on the gpu then i have to swicht mining or to drop my farm ...
sorry for you, but you will not find in a forum how we miners have such big hasrate
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:26:47 PM

my 12000 video cards?

Cloud Mining, the only thing that matters in life!
I will fucking start my own religion around it!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: