Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why some countries are prohibit BTC...  (Read 866 times)
Jokerunner

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:53:28 PM

And If  all the state of the world close all the exchanges of the planet the  BITCOIN value will go to zero?
According to you it could happen?
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:08:26 PM

It's a strange question, because there are a lot of news, opinions and articles on this subject, including this one. Each country reacts to bitcoin in its own way, so nothing surprising.
rurubot

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:52:12 AM

Their governments can't get profits from it. They don't know whom they should ask for tax due to its decentralization. That is one of the reasons why they prohibit btc.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:54:07 AM

Because cryptocurrencies will kill their banks and centralized fiat currency,using btc/cryptos will prevent them to get taxes from people.

lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:01:15 AM

Well i think some countries are scared bitcoin really has a great potential, maybe the government in those countries are just scared cause they saw what bitcoin can really do, for exampe: one of the reason bitcoin created is to eliminate third parties in one transaction imagine how much is gonna lose to them if that happen.

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:05:47 AM

Because they are not yet ready for a crypto currency. And to refuse crypto currency is not a country, the government is afraid that they will not be able to control it
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:10:29 AM

Because they are not yet ready for a crypto currency. And to refuse crypto currency is not a country, the government is afraid that they will not be able to control it
They say they are for the benefits of the investor, since they might get it to the point of having nothing in in return or turn into scams in ICO,since btc is the pioneer crypto and leading,they think it will be hard to implementan anonymous and decentralized coins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:13:32 AM

speciall some arabic countries are stop to market with crypto currency that people thinking BTC are damaging there bank system...you can give your opinion with me...i would like to know lot of senior members what there thinking about this

I don't think governments are really afraid it will affect banking, more like they are afraid it will affect their ability to collect taxes and control the economy. Regardless of the reason though I don't think bitcoin really competes with traditional banks or fiat currency because they serve different purposes.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:21:52 AM

speciall some arabic countries are stop to market with crypto currency that people thinking BTC are damaging there bank system...you can give your opinion with me...i would like to know lot of senior members what there thinking about this

I don't think governments are really afraid it will affect banking, more like they are afraid it will affect their ability to collect taxes and control the economy. Regardless of the reason though I don't think bitcoin really competes with traditional banks or fiat currency because they serve different purposes.

You are perfect among the all replies here. We found the some countries banned bitcoins and some banned ICO alone for the people's security. I too really appreciate the ban of ICO since they were trapped in scam ICO steal the money from the investors and ran away.
But banning bitcoin is some fishy right. I do thought that and check about it finally understood that all the financial institution will faced the issue that they will not get the bitcoin to reached to the laymen. China is one of the shit among them. Still Japan takes the bitcoin in hand and working on it to make money.
wklt2002

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:43:07 AM

They are afraid of the cryptocurrencies because they can't control them and aren't ready for it yet
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:52:13 AM

Bitcoin transactions system is different from banks, so their is no reason that bitcoin can be a problem to banking system. The only thing is that, we usually used banks to transfer our money from blockchain to fiat currency with the aid of banks who are only accepted this. Because not all banks are adapting the system of blockchain technology. And banks have nothing to worry about this because their is need to change their system, of what they have practice since before-they just continue using it.  

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wisdommember

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:57:23 AM

countries want to regulate bitcoin because currently they are not able to take big advantage from it. like tax. the fraud is that governments wants his share from everything. they are greedy. thats the reason why decentralization is important.
m. yasir

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:59:35 AM

There are various reasons for countries to ban bitcoin. Countries that may not be able to control the economy in crypto. If prices go down there is certainly a big economic upheaval in the country
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:03:38 AM

Countries which prohibits cryptos are silly enough not to understand that prohibition of something makes it more in demand than if it would be allowed. Ofcourse people want to use the tools like crypto which couldn't be taken away by banks, governments or someone else. It's natural! I suppose that sooner or later any governments will be forced to allow BTC.

btcdepo

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:05:11 AM

I also think governments doesn't really think about bank. I believe main reason why governments want to ban cryptocurrencies is all about tax as it is all governments' favorite meal to eat which they cannot do it as they want with bitcoin.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:09:44 AM

Some countries prohibit the turnover of Bitcoin due to the fact that they do not fully understand how it works. They are not sure whether it will damage their bank system. And if it will - they do not know how to stabilize it again. The leaders of some countries don`t know how the legalization of the crypto currency will affect their local economy, how this will affect the level of unemployment and crime.
Avaemily

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:10:17 AM

Cryptocurrency will kill and maim their banks... And it will probably affect their collection of governmental charges like taxes, etc....
They can't support what seems to be a threat to them
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:15:03 AM

From experience it is better for them not to act at all, because from experience the people of the nation will now tend to pay premium for BTC and will drive the adoption up the more
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:18:03 AM

Governments ban partly because they are scared and see crypto as a genuine threat, and partly because as the market grows they need to put regulation in place. So some bans are temporary until the legislation is ready.

But all the FUD from banks is pure fear.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:22:29 AM

Cryptocurrency will kill and maim their banks... And it will probably affect their collection of governmental charges like taxes, etc....
They can't support what seems to be a threat to them

Yeah,as you said bitcoin growth will stop their revenue such as taxes because no tax can be made on bitcoin,there are some other reasons maybe it can make their country with full of illegal activities because bitcoin transactions are anonymous.So some government decide to ban bitcoin in their country.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: