Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Look how fast Bitcoin is moving  (Read 922 times)
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:11:52 PM

damn boy, you seem to have no life!
the topics you start are starting to become funnier each time more than the last. 285 posts, 29 topics and you are active on bitcointalk about 12-13 hours per day and this account was created only 2 weeks ago! da'am...

what are you trying to prove?
last time i saw someone this active on bitcointalk they were signature farming and earning at least a couple of thou' per month Cheesy

There is a FOMO brewing...
freightjoe (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:23:55 PM

If you exchange anything of value for bitcoins..., then you are a fool.

Nicely put Danny
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:43:57 PM

Hi,

If you want to extend the metaphor, I would say that real passengers are not supposed to leave the airplane.

Bitcoin is (not only but also) about buying and selling, trying to make profit through trading. You can make a large profit and still want to invest in bitcoin.

On top of that, of course, people tend to be over-enthusiastic when they start making profit through new tech as this is our centuries' big game. Well, let's play!  Grin

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:01:51 PM

If you exchange anything of value for bitcoins and you are only doing it because "it's going up and it might keep going up", then you are a fool.
Nicely put Danny

Thanks,  You accidentally left out some context though.

I fixed it for you.

gtinvest

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Be kind with Donate Me :-P

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:12:53 PM

This is the key argument for people promoting Bitcoin: Look how where we were a few months ago and look where we are now. It is only going faster - you should join.

This means that these people have jumped out of an airplane with no parachute.

They are now halfway down and are telling their friends: Look how well this is working, and it is going faster and faster.

When you tell the people they are going to crash-land, they just tell you it is FUD and that in their experience things have been going great since they jumped out of the airplane.

I dont know fully about bitcoin and their market out there but i believe people start to realize this is one of the best investment nad then trying to tell any people out there to invest and make it stronger or bigger. But when people who tell the story take his money out see the market goes down. At the moment i think btc is the biggest multi level marketing #imho  Undecided

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬SPA▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST SPA PROJECT APPLIED BLOCKCHAIN IN THE WORLD
TwitterFacebookTelegramWhitepaper
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:35:24 PM

I’m not sure that how much upwards bitcoin will go but I’m sure that bitcoin won’t go down a bit at this point. It has become already stubborn currency at this market cap and breaking it down would be very tough. I mean so many investment at this point and so many big fish in the world of crypto, I’m sure at least these guys won’t let it go down. So bare in mind that there is no FUD and stuff like that which is gonna kill the bitcoin in first place.
freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:00:38 PM

I mean so many investment at this point and so many big fish in the world of crypto, I’m sure at least these guys won’t let it go down.

The biggest fish in the world were invested in tech before the dot.com bubble - but still it crashed
The biggest fish in the world were invested in the housing and finance bubble - but it still crashed

That big guys are invested means nothing in terms of stability. It only means they gamble on riding the bubble and being the first to leave just before it goes bust
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:03:02 PM

This is the key argument for people promoting Bitcoin: Look how where we were a few months ago and look where we are now. It is only going faster - you should join.

They are now halfway down and are telling their friends: Look how well this is working, and it is going faster and faster.

When you tell the people they are going to crash-land, they just tell you it is FUD and that in their experience things have been going great since they jumped out of the airplane.
Bitcoin will definitely go down but not soon

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Laurayaki

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:03:23 PM

it is sure that the fall will be violent, since the bitcoin is nothing, at the least crisis, one would be likely to find a $ 2,000 bitcoin
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:05:30 PM

Any investment is a risk and requires due diligence. Make sure you hit the altcoins forum to share your pearls of wisdom!

Oh wait, you're not really concerned about people's financial safety on this forum.

Do you get paid per thread?

I feel sorry for you Scotty boy. You clearly can't handle the fact that my well-researched analysis is being well received in here.
Your typing style is reminiscent of the user "iamnotback".  He used to have a similar method of making assertions, sometimes with at least a little bit of information, and then becoming arrogant and wildly claiming that he must be correct.

The only basis for you to claim that you have "well researched analysis" is to link back to many other posts in which you made assertions.

Can you point out the lack of logic in some people's posting without resorting to illogical ramblings yourself?  Namely the attempts to claim that forks increase the supply, or the certain claims (not even tentative) about what will happen in the future?

It's getting really tedious.  You haven't responded to my points in your other threads either.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:16:51 PM

Any investment is a risk and requires due diligence. Make sure you hit the altcoins forum to share your pearls of wisdom!

Oh wait, you're not really concerned about people's financial safety on this forum.

Do you get paid per thread?

I feel sorry for you Scotty boy. You clearly can't handle the fact that my well-researched analysis is being well received in here.
Your typing style is reminiscent of the user "iamnotback".  He used to have a similar method of making assertions, sometimes with at least a little bit of information, and then becoming arrogant and wildly claiming that he must be correct.

The only basis for you to claim that you have "well researched analysis" is to link back to many other posts in which you made assertions.

Can you point out the lack of logic in some people's posting without resorting to illogical ramblings yourself?  Namely the attempts to claim that forks increase the supply, or the certain claims (not even tentative) about what will happen in the future?

It's getting really tedious.  You haven't responded to my points in your other threads either.

Bitcoin moving fast only because it's a digital currency system in future it will spread fully across the universal, it will be changed the currency system in future at all the online process this only used ,now itself in Amazon get a bitcoin for the currency process and it rate also increased day by day so it moved fast .
xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:45:35 PM

Advertising Bitcoin as an easy profit is a really bad idea. That is not why Bitcoin was created! I'm fine with people treating Bitcoin as an investment but I hate people who are not even trying to understand it and blame it every time something goes wrong (hard forks, high fees, slow transactions etc).
nithin@123

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:19:54 AM

The bitcoin movement in 2017 is amazing. Right now BTC price is 8245.00 US Dollar. I think in the end of 2017 it will reach 10000 US Dollar
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:24:18 AM

It is already a big difference we could already notice that bitcoin is really moving fast when it comes in the market value its already started a long time ago and becoming more and more popular in the market so i guess it is already reasonable for the bitcoin to have a higher price than the other token in the market.
freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:51:51 AM

Curious - your very sentence where you call for logic is illogical. Hence is would seem odd for you to accuse people of lacking logic when clearly you do not posses it. Forks do increase supply of cryptocoins, that is just a basic fact. Perfectly logical. Crashing bubbles have been seen many times before and are extremely well documented with recent ones such as the dotcom bubble and the housing/finance bubble being very clear and logical. That bubbles will also happen in the future is recognized by the entire community of all logical economists. Seems you want everyone else to adhere to your alternative form of logic.

Yes it is tedious to have to explain something over and over again to you, but when you lack logic (as proven above) it is a futile exercise.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:03:36 AM

The bitcoin movement in 2017 is amazing. Right now BTC price is 8245.00 US Dollar. I think in the end of 2017 it will reach 10000 US Dollar
The bitcoin movement is just on the bitcoin's price, the bitcoin price increased is just positive effect from the development of the bitcoin's network, bitcoin's transaction processing is very fast right now be compared couples years ago, (the transaction of blockchain can be see on here http://www.blocktivity.info/ ) so basically the fundamental aspects of bitcoin is growth fast and it makes the bitcoin's price moving fast too, the bitcoin's price to be more expensive.
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:05:48 AM

I think bitcoin will always go up and is a good investment. It has already surprised so many with how quickly it can jump price.  Smiley
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:10:53 AM

Really Bitcoin is moving at a speed of aeroplane. In last three month achieved $8000 from $ 4000. I hope it will come back for the peoples waiting to buy.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:18:05 AM

it is sure that the fall will be violent, since the bitcoin is nothing, at the least crisis, one would be likely to find a $ 2,000 bitcoin

Everything that goes up , comes down. So yes if btc prices keep moving up and if there is some news like govt banning it, or not supporting this like China did ban a couple of months back saw the result in fall back of prices to 3k. So fall is inevitable but if it has a demand and the potential to grow prices will go back to what it should be reasonable at.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:19:03 AM

Why do we fall? To learn how to climb! The same thing will happen with bitcounter at some stage he may fall, but will rise and will continue its upward movement!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: