Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some advice and guidance for a project  (Read 377 times)
SALHIT (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:23:03 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm a part of a startup company in the real estate field, and we've developed a platform for buying and selling new homes and apartments that saves a lot of time and paperwork to the developer and the buyer.
We are thinking about shifting our platform and implementing it on a blockchain, and would like to hear as many opinions, advice and guidance as possible before making a decision.

The biggest problem with buying a new apartment is that there are so many 3rd parties involved - to verify the identity of both sides, to verify ownership, escrow, mortgage, loans and more. It is a long and painful process that can be reduced significantly if all the proof and verification is all in one (digital) place.

The question is - How and what can be implemented on a blockchain? only the important documents like the deed of ownership? or maybe every single document and contract that is involved?
What would the wallet contain? coins that allows transactions of documents and contracts? or maybe each wallet represents an asset (apartment / house) and contain all of the relevant documents and info?
How can we build this system without involving 3rd parties to verify the information of the buyer/developer?

As you can see, we're at level 0 here and need some input and info to organise our thoughts and goals about what is possible and what is not, and we don't quite know how to formulate the questions we need to ask in order to build a work plan and goals.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advanced.

tokenart

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:32:07 PM

I would recommend going with a token and a platform that does not take too much time to process a transaction. Being that you are looking to implement the blockchain to real estate you should know that those buyers and sellers look to process paper work fast, which is why they still use fax machines. As to what can be saved on the blockchain, depending what you go with, anything. Literally! Look into library credits and what they are doing.

You can later even add an investment platform for people to invest through the blockchain and than later get rewarded. I can share better details about this through pm.
SALHIT (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:43:35 AM

Hi there,
Thank you so so much for the advice, I appreciate. pls. advice ,what kind of platform will be suitable in terms of "speed"?,Also, do you have links for the sources you mentioned?

Thanks again.
valying

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:49:31 AM

Check the owner of that project, if that is a new guy show up so the percents of risk are high. But if that's a old success face, go all in .

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
SALHIT (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:38:40 AM

what are u talking about?
cruiser7th

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:24:04 PM

I think the system needs an Blockchain API on top of that...
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:11:24 PM

I'm a part of a startup company in the real estate field, and we've developed a platform for buying and selling new homes and apartments that saves a lot of time and paperwork to the developer and the buyer.
We are thinking about shifting our platform and implementing it on a blockchain, and would like to hear as many opinions, advice and guidance as possible before making a decision.
That is a good first step! Welcome to the world of crypto.By taking a decision to implement something on the blockchain,you need to consider a lot of things.Like do you have such talented developers who can take the modal and implement it ? Think twice,do you really need to put it on the blockchain ?

The biggest problem with buying a new apartment is that there are so many 3rd parties involved - to verify the identity of both sides, to verify ownership, escrow, mortgage, loans and more. It is a long and painful process that can be reduced significantly if all the proof and verification is all in one (digital) place.
Interesting!How are you planning to make money ? I mean if you start your own public chain,what is your revenue modal ? Do you want to target the real estate market only around your region or globally ? It wouldn't work out globally because rules,laws differ everywhere.

The question is - How and what can be implemented on a blockchain? only the important documents like the deed of ownership? or maybe every single document and contract that is involved?
What would the wallet contain? coins that allows transactions of documents and contracts? or maybe each wallet represents an asset (apartment / house) and contain all of the relevant documents and info?
How can we build this system without involving 3rd parties to verify the information of the buyer/developer?

As you can see, we're at level 0 here and need some input and info to organise our thoughts and goals about what is possible and what is not, and we don't quite know how to formulate the questions we need to ask in order to build a work plan and goals.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advanced.

There are lot of ways of doing it,implementing it is not a problem,making stable income from it is.I'm too bored to explain it in detail right now,please send me a message if you wish yo know more.
SALHIT (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:20:30 AM

Thank you for your reply. I have sent you a pm with more info and questions. I really appreciate it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: