Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am looking for a DAZZLE coin wallet  (Read 162 times)
Kresp (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:35:30 PM

Long story but I have several DAZZLE coins.  They are trading for pretty much nothing at the moment but I refuse to sell them for nothing.  I would rather move them off the exchange into a desk top wallet or Hardware wallet.  But I am having trouble finding one.  Can I put those coins in an Electreum wallet?  Or some other generic wallet?  I have always downloaded the specific wallet for the coin onto my desktop computer at home.  I have DOGE DARK COIN wallet which is now VERGE, MOON coin wallet, BITCOIN CORE wallet, LITECOIN wallet, etc.  A wallet for each type of coin.  But I can't find one for the DAZZLE coin.  They claim to have one on their website but when you try to click on the wallet button to download it.  It just goes to one of their web pages that talks about the coin and the platforms the wallet for the coin will run on.

I probably need to become more wallet saavy with my alt coins.  If anyone has advice on wallets that can hold the wide variety of alt coins I hold I would be interested.  I have a wide variety of them.

Kresp
sonicode10

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:51:06 PM

i feel as if this coin is a bit scamy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: