Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:57:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying/Selling BTC LTC ETH for cash or bank transfer UK South based - No limit  (Read 345 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bobbyd2 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:24:44 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 11:55:05 PM by bobbyd2

Hi All,

First off I am aware new accounts arouse suspicion, to that end I am willing to provide any assurances I can to potential traders and will only trade in person.

I am willing to buy or sell BTC, LTC or ETH for either cash or bank transfer at coinbase rates for a 7% fee. Currently I am not willing to use Paypal or any other form of payment means which may cause worry or concern, once I have established trust then perhaps I will but we shall see.

Rules of the trade:

- ALL trades are to be carried out in person, this is for my piece of mind and also yours. Cash is self explanatory but the transfer will happen in real time before you via a banking app. Once the funds have cleared or cryptos landed in a wallet, we shake hands and depart
- The meet will be in a public place, again for both our peace of mind
- Due to the above and my location I'm only willing to tavel in and around the south coast of England, if you have a very large trade then I may be persuaded to travel further
- All quantity requests are to be sent via PM, this is to keep the trades as anonymous as Bitcoin should be, posts with quantities within the thread will be removed. All other questions etc please feel free to ask
- If I am aware that the money or cryptos have been obtained via illegal means, I categorically will not trade with you, period
- No I.D required, your name is not my concern but be aware of the above, there are to be no exceptions as I won't be involved in anything illegal
- We will talk on the phone prior to meeting
- The rate is non negotiable, you're paying for anonymity

If there is anything else I can or could do to make a potential trader feel more secure please say, my goal is to become a trusted established member and I am open to suggestions to achieve this.

Any questions please comment below!

Cheers

bobbyd2 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:16:48 PM

Bump  Smiley
bobbyd2 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:46:04 PM

up
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:08:48 PM

How close are you to London? We may be able to arrange a cash deal.
bobbyd2 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:49:52 PM

Circa 1 hour away. PM me and we can exchange numbers to discuss.
bobbyd2 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:10:57 PM

up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: