Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:38:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ BountyGuru - bounty platform. TW/FB/Signature/Telegram automated ✅  (Read 4743 times)
TonTon (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:46:21 PM

Do I now have to add accounts to bitcointalk

Only if you wanna participate in signature campaign

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxitomatokraze

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:26:52 AM

Hello, please tell me can I be the manager of your platform. Kindly please write me if you're interested.
Leggeddon

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

When RecordsKeeper signature will be counted?
babygotback

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:58:06 AM

When the turbo will be made on the platform?
zanjerbits
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:19:34 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 02:35:12 AM by zanjerbits

Hello, I am one of your Bounty Hunter, But my account is rejected and banned forever because of the word "follow back" Well this is your policy and its good because you do not accept followback account. but I think its not fair for all account. this is the scenario

account A : He registered and he remove the word followback on his account before he connect his twitter account because he saw the policy about it = Account A is PPROVED

Account B : He registered but he did not remove his "follow back" word on his profile whenhe connect his twitter account because he missed the policy about it = Account B is REJECTED

Account B wants to reconnect his twitter account and remove his "Followback word" to be able to approved. But your policy is you dont accept the account anymore because you dont like the followback twitter account. But its the same with accout A, he just remove it before he connect.

RECOMMENDATION: you can remove the policy of followback for new registered, In this case you will be able to know all followback account.

this is our conversation with Sandra Evans sorry for not being polite!

CRYZEN.COM | CRYPTOCURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING PLATFORM
⚫ Presale starts September 1st, 2018  ⚫
zanjerbits
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:01:35 AM

This is the way you talk to us!

TonTon (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

Hello, I am one of your Bounty Hunter, But my account is rejected and banned forever because of the word "follow back" Well this is your policy and its good because you do not accept followback account. but I think its not fair for all account. this is the scenario

account A : He registered and he remove the word followback on his account before he connect his twitter account because he saw the policy about it = Account A is PPROVED

Account B : He registered but he did not remove his "follow back" word on his profile whenhe connect his twitter account because he missed the policy about it = Account B is REJECTED

Account B wants to reconnect his twitter account and remove his "Followback word" to be able to approved. But your policy is you dont accept the account anymore because you dont like the followback twitter account. But its the same with accout A, he just remove it before he connect.

RECOMMENDATION: you can remove the policy of followback for new registered, In this case you will be able to know all followback account.

Hello
We (BountyGuru) work with Sandra Evans and other managers, who operate bounties on our platform with the help of our tools. If one manager rejected you, does not mean another one will as well - apply to all campaigns, and you will be able to join one.
pirrr548

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:09:48 PM

https://i.imgur.com/xLv8h9Z.png
                                   https://i.imgur.com/ZQWK0zD.png
                                   https://i.imgur.com/pRCKrA6.png

Hello
We (BountyGuru) work with Sandra Evans and other managers, who operate bounties on our platform with the help of our tools. If one manager rejected you, does not mean another one will as well - apply to all campaigns, and you will be able to join one.

Why insult the manager?
TonTon (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:25:24 PM

When RecordsKeeper signature will be counted?

Hello, it counts every Thursday. Thank you.
TonTon (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:26:37 PM

When the turbo will be made on the platform?

Hello, we are working on it now. Please stay tuned for the further announcement.
zanjerbits
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:42:58 AM

Hello

she talks to me like she is the owner of bounty guru, I already leave in telegram group.

TonTon (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:45:17 AM

Hello

she talks to me like she is the owner of bounty guru, I already leave in telegram group.

Sorry, but I don't see that she told she is BountyGuru representative. 
tvoya_mamka

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:04:25 AM

Please tell me when Nimbus token will be distributed?
Chaikannik

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:41:42 AM

Please tell me when Nimbus token will be distributed?

I have already received! thanks to the team, waiting for exchanges!
babygotback

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

What are your official social networks?
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

I have coins BG in my personal cabinet, what do I do with them? Will they bargain? What are they for?
And please, make sure that the companies that finished the bounty are gone - so how can you do it?
Chaikannik

Activity: 412

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

How do I participate in a media company?
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:24:13 AM

Hello, please tell me can I be the manager of your platform. Kindly please write me if you're interested.

I don't think so, because they are very well experienced which they cannot able to give chance to the other person. Already through the previous, they are very successful in managing the bounty campaign, if you get an answer from them then you are lucky to be a manager.
beer_man

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

what the BG? This is token?
Stakh6

Activity: 216
Merit: 39

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:32:22 AM

what the BG? This is token?

Have the same question. I received some BG tokens. How can I use it?

ATLANT●ICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  ● Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitterFacebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: