Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:13:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LONG LIFE COIN - the most perspective ICO in the history of medicine!  (Read 1142 times)
neutrino-center (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:38:35 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 09:48:47 PM by neutrino-center

The most perspective ICO in the history of medicine
has already started!

METHOD OF BLOOD BIOCORRECTION - THE WORLD'S FIRST
GENUINE IMMUNOPHYSICAL METHOD OF TREATMENT

THE MOST EFFECTIVE AND SAFE NON-MEDICAMENT METHOD
OF TREATING ASQUIRED IMMUNODEFICIENCIES
OF DIFFERENT KINDS AND ORIGIN
REAL REJUVENATION OF THE BODY AND PROLONGATION OF LIFE

Abstract

For thousands of years it was the dream of mankind to find a way to treat hard diseases and find a way of the real rejuvenation and real prolongation of life of the human body without using any medications. Until now, you could see such possibilities only in fantastic films. But now we are very glad to inform you that such possibilities already exist. On the base of few dicoveries we developed unique method which allow to recover and rejuvenate immune cells in the blood of human body.

This method allows not only to treat hard diseases associated with damage to the immune system, but also allows very considerably prolong a human life. The developed method allows obtaining high level stimulation of immunocompetent blood cells of patients even directly in closed test tubes (In Vitro), and even in the blood of a healthy person. Method of blood biocorrection refers to a new direction in the science of medicine - genuine immunophysics, and is currently the only one that makes it possible to obtain so staggering positive results.

Currently, our main goal is to create a private medical research center (clinic), where the developed bioimmunocorrection method will be used to carry out therapeutic and rejuvenating courses, and where further research will be carried out to improve the developed technology.

Another important goal is the creation of a new apparatus for extracorporeal irradiation of patients' blood. This new apparatus has already been developed and will be able to increase the effectiveness of the method many times, and will also allow the implementation of a new way of applying the blood biocorrection method for the treatment process.

. . .

It can be very important for those who will buy our tokens that,
unlike most ICO projects, we don't promise something only in the future.
We already have a developed and proven technology
which can be used even tomorrow.

. . .

More details about method of blood biocorrection
and our ICO can be found on our site:
http://neutrino.su

. . .

Why investors will be profitable
to invest their money in our tokens?

Without any doubts, this is the most promising ICO project in the area of medicine.
According to the opinion of the world's leading analysts, the main product in world
markets in the 21st century will be the means and methods intended to prolong
the life of the human body. It is assumed that in the leading developed countries
the average life expectancy of a person will be 120 years by 2050.

The main advantage of our method of blood biocorrection is that this method has
neither analogues nor competitors in the world. The developed method already today
allows considerably prolong the life of the human organizm, not only up to 120 years,
but even much more. And in the case of using a new apparatus that we want to create,
as well as using a new scheme of the treatment process, there may be the possibility
of prolonging the life of the human organizm even several times.

. . .

More details about method of blood biocorrection
and our ICO can be found on our site:

Preliminary sale of our tokens with discount is carried out
on the Waves Decentralized Exchange (Waves DEX, Waves Platform).

Stage I - pre-ICO:
 - 0.01000000 BTC for each Long Life Coin, 1 000 000 tokens will be available
(100 Long Life Coins for 1 BTC).

Bonus program for mediators is open:

In case treatment course or rejuvenating course with use
of blood biocorrection method will acquisition through your crypto currency address
or through your mediation you will get a BONUS 100 000 $.
The organization of the treatment process and the carrying out
of therapeutic course will be on our side.

Please note! A potential patient can not have medical contraindications to use
the blood biocorrection method. More details about method can be found on the site
in the section 'About method'.

In case you will need consultation contact us privately through e-mail.

Additional topic for 'Bonus program' can be found here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2459762

The first stage of the tokens sale will end on January 3, 2018.

Please NOTE !

At present Waves Platform has problem with search of new created tokens by name.
This is a current temporary problem of Waves Platform and is associated
with not working verification of new created tokens.
Support team of Waves Platform promise to decide this problem
as soon as it will be possible.

Instead of name of our token (Long Life Coin) please copy the number of our token
and paste it twice (twice!) in the box where you see names of pairs for exchange.
Click on the additional pop-up number in the search box and you will be
in the right place. So you will find our token (Long Life Coin) without problems.

Number of our token (Long Life Coin) on the Waves DEX:
ESkHWw7yKEB8xs6N71YfEZrRVGFQyz3EECVLtyiDB4tv

If you still do not have Waves purse,
you can download and install it using these addresses:
https://wavesplatform.com
https://support.wavesplatform.com

About any news and changes regarding our ICO
you can read on the main page of our site:

Download White Paper:
White Paper

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

1st December - World AIDS Day

Information from Wikipedia:
Wikipedia

Some users of the forum have distrusted our project, and some even wrote a comment that the method developed by the author is a spam or even a scam. You can see such negative comment in the additional post regarding our bonus program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2459762

We added to our main posts examples of the successfull treating HIV- and AIDS-patients. The data was received during official preclinical and clinical approbation of the blood biocorrection method in the Ukrainian AIDS Center (Kiev) and was used for registration of the International patent on the developed method.

Examples of treatment also includes documents from the leaders of the Ukrainian AIDS Center and from the government of Ukraine which confirm the trustworthiness of the obtained results. These documents also was used during the registration of the International patent on the developed method of blood biocorrection.

It is important to note the fact that since this first preclinical and clinical approbation of the method of blood biocorrection, the effectiveness of the developed method has been increased many times. And now the method allows to receive higher positive results when it is applied.

This information was also added to our Website: http://neutrino.su in the Section 'About method'.

You can also view or download these examples from this direct link:
Examples

lanmao

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:26:32 PM

this invention is great, i have a question: why don't you get money through other financing model but ICO? thanks
neutrino-center (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:15:52 PM

this invention is great, i have a question: why don't you get money through other financing model but ICO? thanks

Thanks for your comment.
In my opinion results of my work are not just great. In fact this is a true sensation. And there are no many people who really know about these results. Mostly people think this is some fake or joke, hehehe...
But you can be sure that information from my post is a real truth.

Regarding financing model:
There are too many reasons for this situation. Therefore it can be very big discussion. And the main reason - I'd like to continue my work as independent researcher.
gawajn

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:34:02 PM

One token cost about 80$. I do not think, that you will sell them with this rate.
Also what will happen to the tokens, which are not sold? Will they be burned to reduce the total coin supply?
neutrino-center (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:53:36 PM

One token cost about 80$. I do not think, that you will sell them with this rate.
Also what will happen to the tokens, which are not sold? Will they be burned to reduce the total coin supply?

Thanks for your comment.
There is detailed explanation in the 'Economic section of the project'.
Probably you even have not read it...

Regarding the cost of 'Long Life Coin':
After some time you will be able to see when the cost of one 'Long Life Coin' will be hundreds BTC... Smiley
neutrino-center (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:37:49 AM

What other financial model do you think could be acceptable for my project?
Meandros555

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:02:47 AM

Are you considering an airdrop campaign in the future?
thanx
neutrino-center (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 06:52:39 AM

Are you considering an airdrop campaign in the future?
thanx
Oh, yes! You are absolutely right. We added bonus program for mediators. Also we decide to prolong first stage of the tokens sale up to January 3, 2018.
bitmagic1984

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:12:04 AM

Good to hear about airdrop. Waiting for it..
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:25:25 PM

This type of medication looks advance in the medical field, but if it will help a lot of people having some immune disorders that can cure by this type of system then surely you have a good mission for everyone.
neutrino-center (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:19:14 PM

This type of medication looks advance in the medical field, but if it will help a lot of people having some immune disorders that can cure by this type of system then surely you have a good mission for everyone.
Thank you very much for your comment. This is an opinion of a really understanding person.
neutrino-center (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:44:45 AM

"(100 Long Life Coins for 1 BTC)."

Haha, this made my day, good luck with your "project".

"
It can be very important for those who will buy our tokens that,
unlike most ICO projects, we don't promise something only in the future.
We already have a developed and proven technology
which can be used even tomorrow.
"

Ok, where is your product then? Where can someone buy it?

Buddy, are you an expert in the area of medical market? I'm sure you are not a person of such kind. There are medical surgeries the cost of which is 10-15 millions dollars and even more. Is it not a product in your opinion? I'm sorry, but you are absolutely incompetent person in the area of medical business and of medical market.

Our product is similar to medical surgery and allow to get so unique results of this method application which impossible to get with help of any other methods which exist in modern medicine. As I see you are too far from understanding of such things. Therefore your sarcasm goes to the wrong address.

Regards.
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:19:11 PM

Having to live at least a little bit longer has always been a dream for everyone. This project's goal is to do that. I hope to see humanity achieve this feat and enjoy the satisfaction of being the one who helped to do so.
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:40:31 PM

Having to live at least a little bit longer has always been a dream for everyone. This project's goal is to do that. I hope to see humanity achieve this feat and enjoy the satisfaction of being the one who helped to do so.
Human race is something that BTC cannot affect in all of the sides, however, having some Bitcoins in your crypto-wallet make people even more satisfied!
neutrino-center (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:13:26 PM

You can believe me or not, but I can confirm again that application of the developed blood biocorrection method allow to get a real rejuvenation (regeneration) of immunocompetent cells. Also I understand people who has very big doubts this is possible. And this is not strange. Billions of dollars over the world are included in the research work and search of such possibilities but nobody was able to get positive results. And now on the forum bitcointalk some person assert he got such facilities. Of course people can have doubts. But what to do? I have what I have. Some people mained bitcoins during many years. But I "mained" results of my reasearches and of my hard work during more than 30 years in the different laboratories and hospitals. During all these years I was sure I will be able to get this result. And I reached it. Therefore this is naturally enough for me and result was expected.
neutrino-center (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:37:01 PM

Human race is something that BTC cannot affect in all of the sides, however, having some Bitcoins in your crypto-wallet make people even more satisfied!

Yes, you are absolutely right. Almost all people know the cost of bitcoins. But almost no one thinks about the value of their own life. And this is a very big paradox ...
neutrino-center (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:57:51 PM

Some users of the forum have distrusted our project, and some even wrote a comment that the method developed by the author is a spam or even a scam.

We added to our main posts examples of the successfull treating HIV- and AIDS-patients. The data was received during official preclinical and clinical approbation of the blood biocorrection method in the Ukrainian AIDS Center (Kiev) and was used for registration of the International patent on the developed method.

Examples of treatment also includes documents from the leaders of the Ukrainian AIDS Center and from the government of Ukraine which confirm the trustworthiness of the obtained results. These documents also was used during the registration of the International patent on the developed method of blood biocorrection.

It is important to note the fact that since this first preclinical and clinical approbation of the method of blood biocorrection, the effectiveness of the developed method has been increased many times. And now the method allows to receive higher positive results when it is applied.

Read a complete information in the main post.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: