Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:14:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FILLED/CLOSED] Looking to buy 0.6 BTC  (Read 523 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 02:43:55 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2013, 03:56:37 AM by KingOfSports

Looking to buy 0.6 BTC, offering a $55 moneypak for it OR $59 deposited tomorrow by 3:45pm EST to your BOA account. Moneypaks can be added to any greendot prepaid card OR added to your paypal account. I am not in a rush to get it nor am I in dire need for the BTC. As for the BOA deposit, I will guarantee it will be deposited in your BOA account by 3:45pm EST tomorrow 6/27/13. Would prefer not to use escrow for such a small amount but if necessary, you pay fees. Will get the moneypak within 30 minutes of receiving the BTC from seller or the escrow confirming rec'd. PM if interested.

PURCHASE COMPLETED: Deal was done with user "Wolverine69" on sealswithclubs.eu. My $55 moneypak for his 600 chips (0.60 BTC).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: