Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:58:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are The Benefits of Feathercoin? Or are there any?  (Read 486 times)
Capitalism Prevails (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 04:27:44 AM

I heard the FTC developers are copying everybody else's ideas into FTC while the coin is still small and easy to make changes to.  I also heard FTC has a built in Ebay style market in it, it's more anonymous, and has the speed of LTC.

BTC:  1KX3MSyeHoubjvRMvkc4DXBXvEx9fr9cvV                              Strength In Numbers
LTC:  LaGawfU1ZJu33Lj6CX6NJ5WXWsfjPbLLLW                          In Cryptography We Trust
NMC:  N5EUwGbCNF1AYmZqNu9J7aYJVKxqbJoJG8          Cut Off One Node, Two More Will Take Its Place
jasonslow

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:35:10 AM

A coin can only have its benefits if it was used. The only key for a coin to succeed is promotion. Even it was clone, premine, instamine if it has proper promotion it will succeed.
d2.cc

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 09:07:03 AM

I think the benefits are a strong community and an open minded, devoted development team.

I also heard FTC has a built in Ebay style market in it

Yes, there is a market too! https://market.feathercoin.com

Once upon a time
bushstar

Activity: 617
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:28:17 AM

Right now the most useful coin out there is Bitcoin. Most people hold alt coins for speculation and now is a very good time to buy alts. Litecoin has been fighting a long battle for alt coins which will reach a historic land mark next month when it finally makes it on to Gox. This will bring Litecoin to everyones attention and most important of all merchants will move to adopt more than just Bitcoin. Litecoin is going to open the eyes of Bitcoin merchants to other opportunities and the services that move to accept alts will be the ones that last the test of time.

This is a really optimistic time for all alts Smiley

By the way Koolio escrow will be integrated with the Feathercoin Market when Koolio wakes up. There are also dozens of bug fixes coming to the site with the Koolio escrow update.

TECHICENINE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 09:46:44 AM

I heard the FTC developers are copying everybody else's ideas into FTC while the coin is still small and easy to make changes to.  I also heard FTC has a built in Ebay style market in it, it's more anonymous, and has the speed of LTC.

https://www.youtube.com/jerrylittlemars

_=_~Jerry rules imo,,thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: