Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About Bitcoin Bad Rumors  (Read 1129 times)
coplanarbah

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:29:06 AM

Rumors can really spread, especially if they are already becoming the trend. That is why Bitcoin receives a lot of bad rumors. Then again, the users can prove you otherwise.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:09:38 AM

I am a member of Bitcoin.I personally myself not realize bad thing,I am not understand,why some body  think badly.every good and better things have rumours,rumours always spread quickly.Bitcoin always prove be positive,for better things of Bitcoin,lot of people engaged it ,use it.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:15:54 AM

Yeah it seems that this is a trend. The old guards cannot seem to wrap their head around the capabilities of the new kid on the block! Even Warren Buffet has spoken against it as i nthe article below:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/10/buffett-says-cyrptocurrencies-will-almost-certainly-end-badly.html

However, I feel that instead of trying to demonize bitcoin, which may or may not have a bad ending as Warren Buffet says, there is no denying the fact that the underlying blockchain technology is one of the greatest innovations of the 21st century and it will for sure lead us to a better future and more secure frameworks! This is how technology works anyway! It is never limited and any great technology will always find its rightful owner Smiley Smiley
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:31:43 AM

There are so many people who are against of bitcoin and they discuss many disadvantages with bitcoin users and they rumors about bitcoin. Bitcoin is good for me but the big whales scams and they said that bitcoin is not good in the present time sometimes they said that bitcoin will falls to $400 and sometimes they introduce the big altcoin for the investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: