Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:16:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to do large wire transfer?  (Read 187 times)
lestat2k7 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:54:54 PM

Hi,

I opened a new account so it's 2 weeks old now because my actual bank didn't have wire transfer. My goal is to put more money on exchange website. But the bank is giving problems saying I have to wait a week, etc which could be another BS.

Right now I see many opportunities to make more money in crypto but these stupid daily limits are ridiculous. I am in Canada btw.

What's the best way to work around these? I really despise banks and their shady operations.

Thanks in advance.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:36:53 PM

What's the best way to work around these?

Cash.

Localbitcoins.com
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:46:09 PM

Hi,

I opened a new account so it's 2 weeks old now because my actual bank didn't have wire transfer. My goal is to put more money on exchange website. But the bank is giving problems saying I have to wait a week, etc which could be another BS.

Right now I see many opportunities to make more money in crypto but these stupid daily limits are ridiculous. I am in Canada btw.

What's the best way to work around these? I really despise banks and their shady operations.

Thanks in advance.
If you have credit card / debit card you can buy bitcoin with it as well, but it costs more compared to wire transfer (localbitcoins is a bit different, I don't know the exchange rate calculation process of the localbitcoiners). I don't think that one week will let you miss out anything interesting, so you can wait for that week also and use the wire transfer. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: