Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:13:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Intense Coin the next Big Thing? - Decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 352 times)
informixx (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:12:31 PM

https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC

Undervalued in a small exchange. But ready to head other big exchanges soon.  Price could be easily go from 32 Sat to 320 Sat.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:07:23 PM

Undervalued in a small exchange. But ready to head other big exchanges soon.  Price could be easily go from 32 Sat to 320 Sat.

IMHO it's a good one... I've moved 20 KH of my power over to it recently... and I've had ~6 KH on it almost since the day it started (which was basically every CPU in every PC that I own combined -- mining & non-mining).

I am considering putting everything on it for a week or two (100 KH or so roughly) before the price runs up (which I agree it will).

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
sundownz

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:27:54 PM

Price holding around 30 SAT even as BTC climbs =)

Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:52:21 PM

Undervalued in a small exchange. But ready to head other big exchanges soon.  Price could be easily go from 32 Sat to 320 Sat.

what is the main reason, the price of this coin will growing up to 320 sat easily ?
i see the circulatiing supply is too much with a little marketcap
sundownz

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:10:29 PM

what is the main reason, the price of this coin will growing up to 320 sat easily ?

IMO... when the VPN service actually launches we will see some good price activity.

I'm not going to speculate how far it will go... but 100+ SAT seems attainable.

Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:10:29 PM

Decentralized VPN is good idea, but with huge amount of supply this is not good choice,,
hope the deveoper will think again about that,, and reduce the total supply in the future

penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:40:40 PM

Decentralized VPN is good idea, but with huge amount of supply this is not good choice,,
hope the deveoper will think again about that,, and reduce the total supply in the future

How about to ~0?  The purpose of this project, decentralised VPN doesn't need its own coin.  It does require some form of payment and some form of verification that a transaction (VPN services) occurred.  So build a client with a nominal token created and established on a PoS blockchain, with payments made in some other established crypto.  Rather than trying to sell another coin, they can focus on develop the product instead.  Assuming they aren't more interested in creating another coin for themselves of course.
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:09:00 PM

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

But isn't a decentralized VPN basically just TOR?
Or what is the difference (other than being able to mine here)?
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:25:12 PM

Because VPN market is steadily growing year after year.

Also, after Russia and China VPN bans, decentralized solution is something we really need. Intense can achieve huge success on Chinese market if they manage to advertise it right.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: