Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:49:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What currency can be mined with USB?  (Read 505 times)
valen1309 (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

onion activo

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:46:19 PM

What currency can be mined with USB?

I am new to the topic I would like to know what coins can be mined, what do you recommend?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:41:35 AM

Mining with regular USB stick? Can you please clarify?

There are USB miners available for Scrypt and SHA-256 based coins so you can mine bitcoin, litecoin etc by plugging those. However those are not worth it unless you have a USB farm.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:35:36 AM

I am new to the topic I would like to know what coins can be mined, what do you recommend?

lots of new coins you can mine with usb miner .. but before selecting a mined coin what usb miner are you using? dragon, furrry, antminer, greed? how much do you have? you should have it in large quantities in order to get a satisfactory result .. you should adjust with the equipment you have and choose a coin with a block that is still low and a good price so as not to make a loss for the cost of electricity  Grin
phuocduong

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:02:48 AM

no currency can mine with USB, if have maybe low profit
pbuva

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:37:43 AM

These USB miners are absolutely useless, they have very little power, you need a huge amount of them to get at least to the minimum to pay out of the pool.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
R0land

Activity: 208
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:05:53 AM

Theoretically you can mine every minable cryptocurrency with USB.
You only need a big FPGA and a lot of knowledge  Huh Wink .
patofet

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:09:40 AM

You can mine "Storj"
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:26:55 AM

By connected the USB miner he can mine with the cheap coins like BCN, Digibyte and etc but if you expect the profit in that we will not be sure about it because its profit not like you expected with the ASIC hardwares.
If the coin is minable means you can mine the any coin in that list.
Try to afford money for buying the multiple graphic cards and invest your money in making the mining rig. That will give atleast lesser than 100 USD by mining it.
silentdth

Activity: 56

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:32:25 AM

never heard about it before  Shocked Shocked Shocked

GameX ● NEXTGEN GAMING CRYPTOCURRENCY ● GameX
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰      JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!      ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ (http://gamex.co.in)
Twitter (https://twitter.com/gamex_co_in) ● Telegram (https://t.me/gamex_co_in) ● Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/GameXCommunity/) ● Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/gamex.co.in/) ● Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/gamex.co.in/)
evoqon

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:09:19 AM

By connected the USB miner he can mine with the cheap coins like BCN, Digibyte and etc but if you expect the profit in that we will not be sure about it because its profit not like you expected with the ASIC hardwares.
If the coin is minable means you can mine the any coin in that list.
Try to afford money for buying the multiple graphic cards and invest your money in making the mining rig. That will give atleast lesser than 100 USD by mining it.

BCN? Do you mean bytecoin? Bytecoin is a cryptonight algorithm coin, how to mine with USB miner?
pbuva

Activity: 194

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:27:18 AM

The only use I can see is to get 2-3 pieces and put them into the USB slots in the PC at work. Then you will not deal with how extremely inefficient the consumption is.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
valen1309 (OP)

onion activo

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:02:33 AM

Mining with regular USB stick? Can you please clarify?

There are USB miners available for Scrypt and SHA-256 based coins so you can mine bitcoin, litecoin etc by plugging those. However those are not worth it unless you have a USB farm.
USB FARM???

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
valen1309 (OP)

onion activo

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:11:17 AM

lots of new coins you can mine with usb miner .. but before selecting a mined coin what usb miner are you using? dragon, furrry, antminer, greed? how much do you have? you should have it in large quantities in order to get a satisfactory result .. you should adjust with the equipment you have and choose a coin with a block that is still low and a good price so as not to make a loss for the cost of electricity  Grin

I was looking for some but I see that it is not profitable

crypto_beef

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:18:37 AM

I think those days are long gone sadly
Cryptotina

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:07:01 PM

Cool! I bet such USB is highly expensive
bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:20:05 PM

two options:

1. Mine BURST on a USB HHD (you will get slim to no returns)

2. mine with Sidehack SCRYPT USB (Slim returns)

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:27:12 PM

two options:

The only problem is Sidehack has never and will probably never release a scrypt stickminer. You’re probably referring to the Futurebit Moonlander 2s made by jstefanop. Burst can be slightly profitable with USB HDDs but there are better mining options than a heap of HDDs that can result in a faster return.
bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:19:56 AM

two options:

The only problem is Sidehack has never and will probably never release a scrypt stickminer. You’re probably referring to the Futurebit Moonlander 2s made by jstefanop. Burst can be slightly profitable with USB HDDs but there are better mining options than a heap of HDDs that can result in a faster return.

Sorry I mean the futurebit moonlander 2 NOT sidehack: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2420357.0

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: