Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:15:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[BOUNTY]💎🚀⭐️ xCHAINge - ⭐️ Endless Freedom in the Decentralized World ⭐️  (Read 8454 times)
boosteroid8 (OP)

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:47:13 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 09:37:40 AM by boosteroid8

ANN Thread | Website | Whitepaper | Medium | Twitter | Facebook | Telegram  

Bounty Campaign  

You can support the xChainge project and earn XCT coins by spreading the word about us. Extensive public awareness will greatly help us implement our proposed solution and promote the idea of independent decentralized exchange for crypto currencies and tokens. Before the xChainge crowdsale, we will reserve 2% of all emitted coins to reward those who want to help us become widely recognized in the blockchain community. Sign up to promote us and earn Bounty points which will turn into real XCT tokens after the Crowdsale. During the Crowdsale your Bounty point stats will be displayed on your personal Bounty account page.

The exact number of earned tokens will be available after the auction and will be proportional to your activity and category. Bounty points will be converted to XCT according to the following formula:

Tokens_in_category=((total_sold_tokens * 2%)*category_percentage)*your_points_in_categorytotal_points_in_category

How to Apply

Read Rules page here

Bounty point rewards

Rules

• Follow our official page on Twitter
      • Connect your Twitter account to xChainge on the account settings page.
      • To earn points retweet news from our official account hashtagged with #Crowdsale and #xChainge within 5 days after they are published.
      • Do not delete them from your Twitter until the
      • Crowdsale ends (December 30th, 2017).
      • The reward for each retweet depends on the number of followers:.
      • The connected account must be at least 4 months old.
      • The reward per tweet will be locked at the time of connection,
      • meaning that it won’t change even if the number of your followers increases during the crowdsale making you eligible for a higher category reward.

Rewards

• ≤29 followers - 1 point
      • 30 to 99 followers - 10 points
      • 100 to 249 followers - 25 points
      • 250 to 999 followers - 60 points
      • 1000 to 9999 followers - 120 points
      • ≥10000 followers - 250 points
      NOTE: In order for your tweet to be acknowledged, please use ONLY two hashtags: #crowdsale and #xChainge.
      Total share of XCH coins dedicated to Twitter rewards is equal to 20% but not more than 94 118 XCH.

How to Apply

Rules

• Follow our official Facebook page
      • Connect your Facebook account to xChainge on the account settings page.
      • To earn points, repost news from our official facebook page hashtagged with #Crowdsale and #xChainge within 5 days after they are published.
      • Do not delete them from your Twitter until the Crowdsale ends (December 30th, 2017).
      • The reward for each repost depends on the number of friends:
      • The connected account must be at least 4 months old.
      • The reward per repost will be locked at the time of connection, meaning that it won’t change
      • even if the number of your friends increases during the crowdsale making you eligible for a higher category reward.

Rewards

• ≤29 friends - 1 point
      • 30 to 99 friends - 10 points
      • 100 to 249 friends - 25 points
      • 250 to 999 friends - 60 points
      • 1000 to 9999 friends & followers - 120 points
      • ≥10000 friends - 250 points

NOTE: In order for your repost to be acknowledged, please use ONLY two hashtags: #Crowdsale and #xChainge.
      Total share of XCT coins dedicated to Facebook rewards is equal to 20% but not more than 94 118 XCH.

How to Apply

• Translate our Crowdsale Announcement on Bitcointalk to a new language and get 40 Bounty points for your thread.
      • Moderate your thread, keep the discussion going and earn 5 Bounty points for each post.
      • Sign up for BTT translation campaign on your personal account page to become part of the team of translators who work together to spread the word about xChainge in lots of different languages.
      • Remember - the early bird gets the worm! However, if you fail to create a correctly translated thread one week after signing up,
        you will be withdrawn from the campaign and listed on our main page as an “irresponsible partner”.
      • If you intend to translate the Whitepaper to your language, please do support your translation with a review and submit everything to the “Social media article” category to receive 90 points.
      • Total share of XCT coins dedicated to Bitcointalk rewards is equal to 10% but not more than 47059 XCH.

If you are a media personality, please refer to the Option 6. This following section is for ordinary social media users.

• To get a reward in this category you can post an article about xChainge to your blog or a social media page, e.g. Facebook or LinkedIn.
      • The article may be written in any language but should be at least 1000 characters long and contain at least two links to xChainge.io.
      • Total share of XCT coins dedicated rewards in this category is equal to 15% but not more than 70588 XCT.
      • To get a reward in this category, please submit your article on your personal account page

Rewards

Once you are approved, every relevant article will also be evaluated by xChainge and given one of the following grades:
      • Okay - (10 points)
      • Nice - (25 points)
      • Extraordinary - (90 points).

Please Note that your social media page will be first evaluated by xChainge to ensure that you have a decent outreach and are capable of creating quality content.

If you are an ordinary social page owner, please, refer to the Option 5. This option is for mass media and trendsetters.
      Help us publish an article or a video to a popular media website and get Bounty!
      For example, write a story about xChainge on Forbes, Coindesk, Bitcoinist or any other financial or crypto currency related media.
      Please submit your article before publishing so that we could grade it and decide how many points you deserve.

Rewards
      • The grading scheme is the same:
      • Okay - (10 points)
      • Nice - (25 points)
      • Extraordinary - (90 points).
      • Please make sure, that you are qualified enough to publish your article on the desired media outlet.

Total share of XCT coins dedicated rewards in this category is equal to 15% but not more than 70588 XCT.
      To get a reward in this category, please submit your article on your personal account page.

Your Bounty point stats for each category will be available on your personal xChainge account page during and after the Bounty campaign.
      After the end of the crowdsale all Bounty points will be converted to XCT tokens and sent out to respective wallets once the XCT blockchain goes live.
      The stats will be updated every 48 hours.

Please note, that the exact number of XCT tokens will be calculated according to the total number of points earned in each category,
       which means that 20 points in a more popular category e.g. Facebook reposts will turn into less XCT tokens that a well-formed article.
       The number of all earned XCT tokens will be displayed on the account pa. In total 470 588 XCT Bounty tokens are expected to be distributed.
       If the overall token sale cap is not reached, the number of Bounty tokens will be reduced proportion.

Huh If you have any questions regarding the Bounty campaign or if you need help, feel free to contact us at bounty@xchainge.io. We are always there to help you. Cool

Reminder:
      Please report periodically on progress in the following format:  
      The name of the campaign period (day, week, month),
      The results The name of the campaign period (day, week, month),
      The results This will be taken into account in the resolution of disputes!!
      [/list][/list]
      TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
      Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
      Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
      Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
      erikalui
      Legendary

Activity: 2632
      Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
      November 22, 2017, 07:54:12 PM

I registered for hindi ANN translation. Do I need to wait to get approval for the same or can I start translating and submit my work before the deadline?

XChainge

Activity: 70
      Merit: 10

We believe in freedom of the decentralized world

View Profile WWW
      November 22, 2017, 08:00:31 PM
      Last edit: November 22, 2017, 08:34:40 PM by XChainge

I registered for hindi ANN translation. Do I need to wait to get approval for the same or can I start translating and submit my work before the deadline?

Hi!
      Yes, if you register on the website, you can start the translations and to submit their work before the deadline.

Join us: xchainge.io | https://t.me/xchainge
      maloy1cs

Activity: 644
      Merit: 18

EXIP A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain ser

View Profile
      November 22, 2017, 08:22:15 PM

Joined and supports Twitter
      #Crowdsale and #xChainge
      Retweet - https://twitter.com/xChainge_io/status/933413049335189505

EXIP PROJECT
      A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
      ────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
      boosteroid8 (OP)

Activity: 242
      Merit: 11

View Profile
      November 22, 2017, 08:25:56 PM

#Crowdsale and #xChainge

Thanks for support!
      maloy1cs

Activity: 644
      Merit: 18

EXIP A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain ser

View Profile
      November 22, 2017, 08:26:37 PM

#Crowdsale and #xChainge

Thanks for support!
      Tell me, what is the number of retweets per week?

EXIP PROJECT
      A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
      ────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
      XChainge

View Profile WWW
      November 22, 2017, 08:34:22 PM
      Last edit: November 22, 2017, 09:18:26 PM by XChainge

#Crowdsale and #xChainge

Thanks for support!
      Tell me, what is the number of retweets per week?

It is important that reposts were "fresh" Smiley (not later than 4 weeks from the date of publication), we don't do KPI on the number of them in a week. Thank you support!

Join us Telegram Chat and Channel

DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
      November 22, 2017, 09:04:13 PM

Joined to facebook campaign Cool
      XChainge

View Profile WWW
      November 22, 2017, 09:13:40 PM

Joined to facebook campaign Cool

Congratulations! Thank you Smiley

Join us Telegram Chat and Channel

Bisiland

Activity: 448

View Profile
      November 22, 2017, 09:42:20 PM

Are we to report or you check manually?
      XChainge

View Profile WWW
      November 22, 2017, 09:51:04 PM

Are we to report or you check manually?

We check all automatically, but we recommend to post actions report here in free format. In case of software failure or conflict situations it will help us to restore the course of events.

yozeeps

Activity: 56
      Merit: 0

View Profile
      November 23, 2017, 06:28:59 AM

no translation for indonesian?  thank you
      success
      XChainge

View Profile WWW
      November 23, 2017, 08:38:55 AM

no translation for indonesian?  thank you
      success

Indonesian is already busy for translation by another user, if a person does not cope within 7 days, then the language will again be available for registration, we will report it here Smiley

Polar91

Activity: 1120
      Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
      November 23, 2017, 11:26:59 AM

Hello, I just filled up the form yesterday but I don't know if I'm accepted or not. I think I filled up first yet there there is no confirmation about it. The question is, how can I know if I'm accepted or bot because I'm interested in this project.
      Polar91

Activity: 1120
      Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
      November 23, 2017, 11:28:49 AM

Hi!
      Yes, if you register on the website, you can start the translations and to submit their work before the deadline.
      What if two participants filled up the form at the same time? Who would be accepted?
      Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532
      Merit: 100

View Profile
      November 23, 2017, 12:31:46 PM

it looks like this new project is great also to be followed by promoting this project all the participants will get very good points, good luck ahead with the team that has experienced this project will surely compete with other market
      XChainge

View Profile WWW
      November 23, 2017, 12:35:11 PM

it looks like this new project is great also to be followed by promoting this project all the participants will get very good points, good luck ahead with the team that has experienced this project will surely compete with other market

Thank you  Smiley
      We are regularly posting project updates and all relevant news to our official Telegram channel at https://t.me/XChainge. Join it to not miss a thing!

XChainge

View Profile WWW
      November 23, 2017, 01:03:05 PM

Hi!
      What if two participants filled up the form at the same time? Who would be accepted?

You should have received a confirmation email, stating that you were selected for the translation. It's not possible for two candidates to be selected at once, so please check your inbox. In any case, don't worry, you are in 🙂

DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
      November 23, 2017, 04:16:38 PM

Cool ICO last up to three times, this is very good, but need full information about ICO, bonuses or discounts on every ICO takes place.
      I am curious about the next development, it seems to be an exciting future technology, good luck Shocked
      XChainge

View Profile WWW
      November 23, 2017, 04:49:33 PM

Cool ICO last up to three times, this is very good, but need full information about ICO, bonuses or discounts on every ICO takes place.
      I am curious about the next development, it seems to be an exciting future technology, good luck Shocked

All answers you can find here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2408977.new#new
      Or in our Telegram channel https://t.me/XChainge
      Thank you Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
        Print  

Jump to: