Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help!! Hacked account! Your thoughts on this.  (Read 267 times)
yx67 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:10:02 PM

help me! login daha67 hacked account, wallet cryptonator.com there is no signature on the message, can I use the evidence to provide the translation for that address 1PmQKhEvratCxyVXTYBT6BwXYDVKK4qTip . Or what other option is there to prove that I?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:40:28 PM

help me! login daha67 hacked account, wallet cryptonator.com there is no signature on the message, can I use the evidence to provide the translation for that address 1PmQKhEvratCxyVXTYBT6BwXYDVKK4qTip . Or what other option is there to prove that I?

There really isn't.

I guess you could indeed try to explain to Cyrus/Theymos that you have the "translation" ( you mean your login??  Huh) for that wallet, but i sincerely doubt that they will even look into it, let alone help you.

Simply too much of a hassle for them, and they might not know enough about said wallet to 100% conclude that you are actually the righful owner of the adress and thus the account.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:50:52 PM

Read the easy to find sticky in Meta to see what is required as proof.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
yx67 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:21:30 PM

I know I need!! If this is not! I can only do the translation, for example the moderator of a minimum amount of BTC and time, so we could say about the transfer and can sign the transaction.
bitalk3

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:48:01 PM

Up
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:08:28 PM

I know I need!! If this is not! I can only do the translation, for example the moderator of a minimum amount of BTC and time, so we could say about the transfer and can sign the transaction.

If you can not prove that address belongs to you, you are wasting your time.
Again, read the sticky on what is accepted as proof.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:20:51 PM

I don't get the question as most of the people here don't.

However i found the post that is linked to that wallet:

1PmQKhEvratCxyVXTYBT6BwXYDVKK4qTip
thank you

Cryptonator can't sign messages. So maybe you can send bitcoin to another wallet, save the TX id (to proof your original wallet send bitcoins to the new wallet) and sign the message on the new wallet.

But tbh i can't guarantee you that this method will work.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: