Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum now processing more transactions than all cryptocurrencies combined  (Read 694 times)
ggeorgiev (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:16:21 PM

Ethereum, the barely two years old digital currency, now processes more transactions than all other digital currencies combined, including bitcoin.

Ethereum currently processes 52.3% of all cryptocurrency transactions, followed by bitcoin at 33%, while Bitcoin Cash, currently third in market cap, is handling only 1.8% as pictured above.

More than half a million transactions were processed yesterday by ethereum, a level that is now becoming common for the platform, rising considerably since early last year when it stood at just 10,000.

More here: http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/11/22/ethereum-now-handles-transactions-digital-currencies-combined

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:09:27 PM

Damn. That is truly something else. I always knew that this coin would perform well, but did not expect this news. Majority of the ethereum transactions are obviously due to the new tokens being created everyday on a regular basis. This is both a good thing and a bad thing. The good thing is that this will instill more confidence in investors looking to invest into Ethereum. The bad thing is that so many scammy coins are being created everyday to scam users which needs to be resolved asap.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:08:15 PM

No wonder the price has been going up lately, seems to me like caught the attention of some people because of the fast transactions. But according to http://www.blocktivity.info/, STEEM is way faster than Ethereum, with over 770k transactions in the last 24 hours, so i think that website is a bit biased towards ETH. Nevertheless, great news for ETH.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:16:29 PM

Ethereum, the barely two years old digital currency, now processes more transactions than all other digital currencies combined, including bitcoin.

Ethereum currently processes 52.3% of all cryptocurrency transactions, followed by bitcoin at 33%, while Bitcoin Cash, currently third in market cap, is handling only 1.8% as pictured above.

More than half a million transactions were processed yesterday by ethereum, a level that is now becoming common for the platform, rising considerably since early last year when it stood at just 10,000.

More here: http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/11/22/ethereum-now-handles-transactions-digital-currencies-combined
Really really great news, How all of the erc20 token on the ethereum get big pump right now. that makes the network of the ethereum becomes more active than the bitcoin or another chain.
My guess that there will be more coin and that makes the transaction in the ethereum will grow.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:30:43 PM

They are being huge at the moment, i dont know why ethereum price is still so low, i mean, they can even be more than $500 at the moment, because a lot of people are now using ethereum because it is really easy to send money using this one.
I sent an ethereum payment yesterday, and it was incredible because it received more than six confirmations in just three minutes, it was the most fastest transaction that i have ever seen, compared to bitcoin that you need to wait more than 10 hours to receive six confirmations if you paid a low fee for that..
bitcoinmining

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:32:24 PM

Keep your Ether in the wallet, 2018 will be a lot of fun and we'll hear a lot of good news like this in the early future... This is just a beginning, just watch out some fake and scam ICOs are trying to ruin this show, as Ether community we just need to clean up these scams and protect investors precious ETHs to keep this coin much more safer than ever!
sconklin321

Activity: 543

Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:45:11 PM

I still can not understand why Bitcoin's price is higher than Ethereum. I think the biggest reason for this is news and people talk Bitcoin a lot. Soon Ethereum will pass Bitcoin.

- Orjinal Üyelik Eski Banlanmış ToRiKaN -

https://youtube.com/c/KriptoParatoner

www twitter.com/torikan
mikewirth

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:55:08 PM

I guess, İt's starting to make the Ethereum show, I think, Ethereum's time to come. I am very happy because I have been fully confident Ethereum and invested in Ethereum. I estimate that next year about the price of Ethereum will rise satisfactorily. Hodl.
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:57:12 PM

The price of Ethereum has been stagnating for a few months. The usual explanation is that Ether is cashed out for fiat after the end of an ICO. But is that really how the price is determined?

Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:09:23 AM

Ethereum transaction I'd very fast that makes it better than any others.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:17:19 AM

Well its a good news to the other altcoins that is ERC20 etherium based tokens. They will now pump despite the bitcoin price rises. If this will continue until 2018 , i think etherium will definitely be successor of bitcoin . Within the years of etherium its stat rise rapidly in the past few months.

Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:53:06 AM

Ethereum had really got some great potential, but still undervalued.
If there's any Crypto that can stand up to Bitcoin, I think ethereum is the best bet for that.
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:14:30 AM

Does that count the ERC tokens riding on their blockchain?  There are now 14,000+ ERC20 token contracts... I still can’t understand how Ethereum transactions have remained quick and cheap with all those ERC20 on their network....

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:28:10 AM

Ethereum has consistently perform in terms of fast transactions. This performance is making bitcoin look like second currency. Ethereum potential is huge. 2018 is going to be great for ethereum.

Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:31:16 AM

I have never heard of this, transactions over ethereum is high because most of the new ico are running on top of ethereum network and hundreds of tokens which are tradin across different platforms are also eth based. When someone transfer those tokens for trading or when someone invest in new ico all these transactions goes through eth network which is not the case for other altcoins or bitcoin. This can be the real reason behind this....
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:32:49 AM

I believe in it powerful and the bright future. Only reason that bitcoin price is greater than Ethereum maybe his founder Vitalik not hidden as Shatoshi did with Bitcoin haha

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:48:39 AM

If that is the case, then Ethereum is really something. Although it is still on second rank to bitcoin, Ethereum is the one that is mostly used in ICOs, and ICOs now is becoming more of a rising star. And I must say that Ethereum transactions is much faster.

keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:58:23 AM

This is great news. Ethereum will rise. Many new icos are using the ethereum platform. It is stable and provides faster transactions. Considering there are a lot of new icos and many people are buying alts nowadays, it goes to show that ethereum will be used even more.
ManishNarula

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:53:44 AM

Yes happy to see these stats.Ethereum is the coin that I love most. It has good future because it can contribute much to the blockchain infrastructure.
ggeorgiev (OP)

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:07:56 PM

It just hit $400 lol
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: