Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:04:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 15k $ alts coin  (Read 295 times)
pello (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:31:27 PM

Hi! Me have 15k$, I plan to invest everything in bitcore, I come to play, you see well or shit rookie.(ALLIN)

Nov monday 3% airdrop
Dec all monday 4% airdrop
January " "        5% "
February           6%
-                       7%

Now price 26,6 $

Any suggestions to help me? I like the risk, what a pity not to see this world before
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:34:08 PM

I like your idea, and you should know that it is very risky to have all your funds in bitcore because they require your private key in order to give you the airdrop of bitcore that is adjusted to your bitcoin balance every week.
those projects, and specially this one, is trying to get more matured in order to gain more trust from the whole community, and who knows, maybe they decide to steal everybody's coins in a few months from now, that could be the biggest robbery of the decade.
But if you are going to hold this coin, then it is profitable, but just think and remember that this coin was $40 three days ago.

pello (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:43:26 AM

I like your idea, and you should know that it is very risky to have all your funds in bitcore because they require your private key in order to give you the airdrop of bitcore that is adjusted to your bitcoin balance every week.
those projects, and specially this one, is trying to get more matured in order to gain more trust from the whole community, and who knows, maybe they decide to steal everybody's coins in a few months from now, that could be the biggest robbery of the decade.
But if you are going to hold this coin, then it is profitable, but just think and remember that this coin was $40 three days ago.

Thx for help!
ps

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:45:32 AM

Whats the alt you both are talking about ?  Roll Eyes
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:34:03 PM

You want to invest or make a big AIRDROP for all members in our forum?
Or you will invest and airdrop your gain?
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:36:52 PM

If you are looking for advice on how to spend your money.... i`m your girl  Grin

deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:38:31 PM

They are talking about BTX (Bitcore). They have an airdrop for btc holder. The devs are same as that of Bitsend.
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:47:26 PM

I like your gusto and admire your spririt for going for it. I think Bitcore is a great hold myself and am invested in it. Granted it isn't 100% of my portfolio but somewhere in the neighborhood of 2-3% but still I very much like this coin and think it has features that make it stand out. The only question remains will the rest of the crypto industry see it as well and when the hell they gonna up date CMC?

If they updated CMC and had the correct 10 million cirrculating supply then Bitcore would be in the top 25 of coins which would gain it a ton more exposure. Until then we must wait patiently sadly, patience is key though and I think it should pay off for you. Wish you all the best!

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:55:42 PM

very risky play my freind  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:59:24 PM

They are talking about BTX (Bitcore). They have an airdrop for btc holder. The devs are same as that of Bitsend.

But you can also participate in the airdrop also if you miss out on the BTC snapshot, just hold more than 10BTX in your wallet and you will receive 3% weekly the percentage increases by 1% every new month

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:04:00 PM

It's compounding holding btx in a wallet gives you a 3-6% every week. That's a good idea also but my friend I always tell my friend to diversify anything in any coins in marketcap.

cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:16:12 PM

I think that the price of Bitcore is entirely a bloat. I am sure many people agree with me on this subject. Although Bitcore has no activity, its price is constantly increasing.
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:22:02 PM

I think you'll end up losing your coins in a very short amount of time. Rememer the old saying, "if it sounds way too good to be true, then it most likely is". This is like Bitconnect but a little more belivable (but still completely bonkers when you stop and do the math yourself).

officerpants

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:22:37 PM

very risky to have all your funds in bitcore because they require your private key

Wait... whaaa?  Anyone who asks for your private key to your wallet is just going to take your money.  There's a reason it's called a "private" key.  Don't EVER share your private keys with anyone for anything, for any reason.

If someone asks for a private key, they just want to take your money (they have full unbridled control of your wallet then).

Lesson one of security with keys, y'all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: