Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum on the rise!!!  (Read 1838 times)
InsightCryp.to_support (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:47:21 PM

Hey guys!

Ethereum is currently the second most valuable cryptocurrency on the market just two years after its launch, and in 2018 it's set to become even more talked about. Ethereum is similar to Bitcoin in the sense that they're both open-source platforms based on blockchain technology. But while Bitcoin is limited to using blockchain technology for Bitcoin payments, Ethereum can be used to build decentralised computational platforms...

READ MORE: http://www.sciencealert.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-ethereum-blockhain-bitcoin-rival

Share your thoughts about it! Cheers!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thebyronboy

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:48:34 PM

Thank you Vitalik  Cheesy
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:53:03 PM

Hey guys!

Ethereum is currently the second most valuable cryptocurrency on the market just two years after its launch, and in 2018 it's set to become even more talked about. Ethereum is similar to Bitcoin in the sense that they're both open-source platforms based on blockchain technology. But while Bitcoin is limited to using blockchain technology for Bitcoin payments, Ethereum can be used to build decentralised computational platforms...

READ MORE: http://www.sciencealert.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-ethereum-blockhain-bitcoin-rival

this will only lead to the emergence of new encription services/plattforms: waves, neo etc.

Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:03:01 PM

Hey guys!

Ethereum is now behind Bitcoin, and he is on his heels. I think if the development continues, it has a chance to overtake Bitcoin itself in this hierarchy.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:18:07 PM

Hey guys!

Ethereum is now behind Bitcoin, and he is on his heels. I think if the development continues, it has a chance to overtake Bitcoin itself in this hierarchy.
I think that the ethereum already taken the technology aspect from the bitcoin itself. Ethereum is not only active in one or two sectors. but all of the sectors getting a lot of the improvements time to the time.
Just like Pos casper, raiden, Plasma, starks soon. and another good update.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:26:59 PM

What's Ethereum? I never heard of it before. LOL, just kidding. Ark going to take over Ethereum eventually.

ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:27:35 PM

I am eager to know what forking to pos will do to the price, how will it fare without the miners.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:28:48 PM

Ethereum has already made their path, it is obviously going to be on the top #2 or maybe #3, but it is always going to be the best Altcoin that is on the market.
But it was less than ten dollars at the beggining of this year, you should take in to consideration that ethereum has raised a lot only because there are a lot of people using ethereum to create their initial coin offerings, this made the price pump a lot during the last few months, because now there are more ico's than those who were before, they are like plague, but it is still profitable for a lot of us.
Who else thinks that ethereum is going to touch more than 4 hundred dollars by the end of the year?

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:31:15 PM

I am sure the price of ethereum can still increase again, and can reach 450-500 dollars, as seen from the increase in price is very stable and rarely down so I suggest better hold your ethereum until the price reaches $ 500.

chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:31:29 PM

Ethereum has already made their path, it is obviously going to be on the top #2 or maybe #3, but it is always going to be the best Altcoin that is on the market.
But it was less than ten dollars at the beggining of this year, you should take in to consideration that ethereum has raised a lot only because there are a lot of people using ethereum to create their initial coin offerings, this made the price pump a lot during the last few months, because now there are more ico's than those who were before, they are like plague, but it is still profitable for a lot of us.
Who else thinks that ethereum is going to touch more than 4 hundred dollars by the end of the year?

Many believe the price has the potential to reach 400$ before the end of the year.

Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:43:29 PM

It has alreadt believed that ETHEREUM is second most valuable and popular crypto currency in the market of of dugutal currency. It is estimated that by the end of 2017 It will pass 400USD. It was launched about 2year ago and now it has reached to a good stage. It has a great potential in terms of profit generation that is the main reason which has made its demand higher in market and which has ultimately increased its price .

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
sconklin321

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:47:31 PM

The price rise of Ethereum is now quite slow. I think the future price of Ethereum will rise faster. The most important thing that Ethereum needs now is: Advertisement.

- Orjinal Üyelik Eski Banlanmış ToRiKaN -

https://youtube.com/c/KriptoParatoner

www twitter.com/torikan
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:48:14 PM

I don't believe in a long life of Ethereum. It has no boundary the amount of mined coins. This means that initially the concept of this coin lies the inflation. It can occur spontaneously. It seems to me that in the future those who have time will join the ranks of bitcoin users. This will be another push bitcoin prices up.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:50:03 PM

I don't think Ethereum could ever overtake bitcoin, at least not if both coins succeed on their current path/goals. Not because I don't like ethereum, and I consider myself a very rational person. Bitcoin is aiming to become a store of value, let's call it digital gold. Ethereum on the other hand, is following the path of a decentralized platform for investments in blockchain companies. This of course means that a lot of fiat should enter both markets, but the money that enters in the bitcoin market should stay there, and we cannot say the same about the money that enters in the ethereum market.

What I mean is: if the cash flows into the ICOs as an investment, they will need to cash it out to invest the money in the development of the company. So money is always flowing in the Ethereum network, and it's price can't increase that much. Of course that it's value will raise, specially if ICOs are a success, but if we are rational, it should never increase more than a pure store of value asset like bitcoin. That's why I think that if both succeed in their goals, BTC will continue to have a much higher price and marketcap.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:55:23 PM

Hey guys!

Before 2017 I wasn't sure that Ethereum will be like bitcoin I was focused on buying and investing on it but now I believe that Ethereum will equivalent to bitcoin so I learned that you should never underestimate the value of any cryptocurrency.

Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:59:21 PM

Ethereum is the second top coin after Bitcoin. It is not Bitcoin Cash.  Wink Ethereum, finally, has successfully shaken itself away from $300 and so far the path is consistently going upward. I think this is the moment we have all been waiting for. Ethereum will finally break a new ATH. The previous ATH has been reached months ago. This is ripe time enough that Ethereum will also rally, just like what Bitcoin did. 

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:01:42 PM

I think we may have to be patient during a possibly major and long consolidation phase after such a fast a huge rise in value of Ethereum.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
MIT2K

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:10:01 PM

What's Ethereum? I never heard of it before. LOL, just kidding. Ark going to take over Ethereum eventually.

Why Ark, what makes it better?
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:24:09 PM

Hey guys!

i don't give comments about ethereum will become bitcoin soon or replace bitcoin soon. I don't see anything about that. Bitcoin and ethereum have differences and disadvantages. Bitcoin has a lot of advantages more than Ethereum and I will them this a special skills of bitcoin, that is why bitcoin will become so popular and popular over the years because of that.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
DarkGoddess

Activity: 224

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:26:43 PM

Hey guys!

i don't give comments about ethereum will become bitcoin soon or replace bitcoin soon. I don't see anything about that. Bitcoin and ethereum have differences and disadvantages. Bitcoin has a lot of advantages more than Ethereum and I will them this a special skills of bitcoin, that is why bitcoin will become so popular and popular over the years because of that.

Agree with you about bitcoin, bitcoin will always be the most important coin, however I do see that another coin will take over from ethereum.

I Would Rather Get Lost By Making My Way Than Following One's Path And Lose Myself.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: