Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:45:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is an ICOs long term success simply down to how much it raised?  (Read 120 times)
MIT2K (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:53:18 PM

What stops you from just investing in the most highly funded ICOs?

Do they not in your opinion have the funds in the bank now to stay afloat and grow still in times of hardship?

A bubble burst will wipe out many icos that havent produced a product but is it not the ones who have big reserves that will manage to grow into a long term succesfull company? Amazon was nearly wiped out in the internet crash but had enough to hold on and now look at it. As much so as the dream and idea is great does it not just come down to money?

1      Filecoin      $257,000,000
2      Tezos      $232,319,985
3      EOS Stage 1      $185,000,000
4      Bancor      $153,000,000
5      Status      $90,000,000
6      TenX      $64,000,000
7      MobileGO      $53,069,235
8      Sonm      $42,000,000
9      Aeternity      $36,960,594
10      Monetha      $36,600,000
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:56:14 PM

Tezos has rised much more money than 285 million dollars, that is the only correction that i want to make on your thread because maybe you didnt knew all this thing.
They raised only 285m dollars, but it was just when bitcoin started to rise from $4000 to $6000 in just a few days, this made them raise more than 410 million dollars, i dont know where is that money, maybe they re-invested that money or just added it to the marketcap, i dont know because i am not a fan of this ico, but yes, it was a lot of money, and i do not have a single idea of how/where do they have that money right now.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
MIT2K (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:03:12 PM

Tezos has rised much more money than 285 million dollars, that is the only correction that i want to make on your thread because maybe you didnt knew all this thing.
They raised only 285m dollars, but it was just when bitcoin started to rise from $4000 to $6000 in just a few days, this made them raise more than 410 million dollars, i dont know where is that money, maybe they re-invested that money or just added it to the marketcap, i dont know because i am not a fan of this ico, but yes, it was a lot of money, and i do not have a single idea of how/where do they have that money right now.

Interesting, i would imagine on all scenarios the prices are now so much higher with recent price movements
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: