Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 10:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I choose QASH my favorite Cryptocurrency?  (Read 166 times)
xleps81 (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:06:33 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 11:19:42 PM by xleps81

First, I was new in the world of digital money, when just started researching about how make money on the internet, three months ago. Tried some Binary  Options  first. Well, it didn´t work for me. It seems more like betting, than anything else. This is my point of view.

Next step, just heard about stories about Bitcoin and how a kid got millionaire from a grandmother gift, 100 bucks Bitcoin. Well, for me is too late to get Bitcoins right now, price is way too high. It is too hard to mine and too expensive right now.

I didn´t even know there was other currencies. And most people in Brasil don´t know that as well. The one that came next to me was ETHEREUM. Nice, really nice project, checked a lot of the projects that came by the ETHEREUM platform. Did my research!  
When I got more into the Crypto Currency thing I realize that was more than 1000 on going currencies in the market already. Wait, there something there!!

Start to check more and more currencies, and I saw a lot of silly projects that seems like a joke. My trust on the digital currencies fell down a little because of that. Still researching, got into ICO.
Search a lot coins that was coming out, read a lot of White Papers. Some were still the same jokes, some just marketing what they call SCAMS(people that just want to get the money). I think there are many currencies that are not going to last long. Some excellent ideas as well, but when you see, it´s just impossible to accomplish!

When I got to QASH, then I see something I can believe. The White Paper is excellent and I see that happening! By the way, their project is the first step to all currencies start a real game changer. Bring Liquidity! Furthermore, their team is just as excellent as their project. People that have work (being CEOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents etc.) on Mitsubishi, Visa, Pay Pal and Yahoo. All together they bring more than 250 years combined in FINTECH experience.

They are a ETHEREUM platform based cryptocurrency, and their road map drives them to have their own Blockchain.
They have QUOINE, that is a long tine exchanger. QUOINEX, that is their online exchanger. QRYPTOS that is a only cryptocurrency exchanger. Liquid that brings all that together, and brings you QASH.

Quoine, is the first to have a fully compliant and license cryptocurrency exchange in the world. They bust out the door.
If you are looking to invest in something with power and solid, join LIQUID QASH. For sure they are thrilling the right way. Team is capable, project is excellent.

Next time you choose a coin to invest in, take a real close look before you do it.

I´VE CHOSEN QASH.

Some information about QASH you need to know:

ABOUT QASH
Token name: QASH
Token symbol: QASH
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
Circulating: 350,000,000
Platform: Ethereum
Token Added: 2017-11-09

On November 6th, they release a 3 day ICO sales.
350,000,000 Tokens were sold and they got it oversubscribed. Over 100.000.000,00 USD raised!! It was a HUGE SUCCESS!!
1 QASH = 0.001 ETH

On November 21st, they listed QASH on their Platforms, QUOINEX and QRYPTOS. In 24hrs of trade, they RANK # 29. (source BITGUP.COM) Only with both EXCHANGES (QRYPTOS and QUOINEX) available.  

QRYPTOS - Is a platform to trade only Cryptos, it works for lauching ICO as well.
QUOINEX - Is a platform to trade FIAT and Cryptos.

QASH got the value of: 1 QASH = 0,47 USD

TRADE is available on both platforms exclusively until December 1st, when QASH might be available on Binance, Bitfinex and CEX.

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT QASH:
WHITE PAPER
https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/liquid-site/quoine-liquid_v1.9.pdf

LIQUID
https://www.liquid.plus/

ALSO TAKE A LOOK AT:
QRYPTOS.COM
QUOINE.COM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: