Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][TOKEN SALE] SWAPPER - Legally defer taxes on your crypto! ITO: Dec 4th  (Read 2007 times)
Manycoinslover

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:42:36 AM

Any plans for KYC and AML? Would it be done after or before ICO?

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
SL HE

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:59:15 AM

Hello!
How can I register for a Twitter campaign if I do not have Facebook? I do not claim a 25% bonus.
Thank you for your answer.
Manycoinslover

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:00:45 AM

What happen if you do not reach your soft cap? Will you refund all tokens?

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Swapper.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Legally protect your profits from taxation

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:44:29 PM

Hello!
How can I register for a Twitter campaign if I do not have Facebook? I do not claim a 25% bonus.
Thank you for your answer.

Of course. It is not a give. Please specify it, we will take care of it thanks for participating.

What happen if you do not reach your soft cap? Will you refund all tokens?

We believe that the project can pull forward, given that it is a relatively simple blockchain tool to build with a very important and clear use case. We are also looking for other sources of funding in parallel to this ITO from institutional investors. Unless the ITO is a big failure and the community is clearly not interested, we will continue in order to give purchasers the possibility to benefit. We will announce the roadmap and plans after the ITO and will always be as transparent as possible.
Swapper.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Legally protect your profits from taxation

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:58:00 PM

We are pleased to announce that Arteezy, a professional bounty campaign manager from the community will take over the campaign. Hopefully this will make it a more effective experience for everybody involved. This thread will be locked now and a new one will be posted. Everything will remain as it was regarding terms and conditions. Thank you for your interest. If you have any questions contact us at: community@swapper.io
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: