Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why only Bitcoin?  (Read 465 times)
Kriptex

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:16:59 PM

It's not far fetched that most of the trend in the crypto world today is bitcoin and come to think of it bitcoin was once like other just coming altcoin when its dollar value was so low. Is it that in future to come no altcoin can measure up to bitcoin? and if there is any to invest in now aside from bitcoin I will really appreciate your recommendations so that I do not regret two times. Thanks

I couldn't see your point. It's not only bitcoin in the market. Check the total market cap and bitcoin market cap you will see the answer. The others are also the major actors of crypto market.
copoyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:25:24 PM

I think it's probably because the bitcoin is the first crypto from which there is no price to worth more than the price of gold even the current price of a tuk tuk, from the rapid rise of people began to drool into bitcoin rather than altcoin,
for the future it may be Ethereum
can slightly cool the bitcoin in the future as altcoin

dissgo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:35:15 AM

I think altcoin will do as bitcoin does, but need couple times to grow up for really really being superb.
with great plans, great features, etc.
Bitcoin has been taking some years to grow up like nowadays. From when it was so cheap.
If you want to spend your bucks, I suggest you have both coins, bitcoin and altcoin.
Up to you how many you will divide into them.
But, altcoin has bigger potential profit when it grows up just like bitcoin if you invest on the right project.
For me, I'm spending on these altcoins : ETH, LTC, XEM, DASH, XRP, Neo, OKCash.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: