November 23, 2017, 12:12:08 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 04:04:14 AM by balehubucks

Removed
trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:38:36 AM

Usually I do not help the companies from newbie, especially, if there is no information neither on the company, nor on white paper, on anything. Here I wanted to help, but in conditions costs that it is necessary to do reports.
Guys, you are "no name", sjekonomit on the manager, did not provide any information, and you want reports? Your company here at a forum will burn through from 99% of probability and all work will go to empty. If there were no reports - it would be possible to help still. It is not difficult... but here with reports is an a lot of work that in empty to spend it.
Sincerely.
balehubucks (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Powering Commerce

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:30:38 AM

Well... I appreciate your honesty,  and I'm sorry that you won't be participating.  We at Balehu run a successful business and we have been able to attract all-star talent to implement blockchain technology into our existing systems.  I would urge you to look further than the number of posts this profile has on this forum.  Our past and future success stems from main street, which is where we aim to bring token based rewards.  This is a niche market in need of exactly what we are bringing.  So please, take a look at our whitepaper, our team, and our concept for which we already have an executable plan.  I'm confident you will see something further along and much more promising than you first thought.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: