Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: question - if crypto goes mainstream do shitcoins die or mushroom?  (Read 205 times)
European Central Bank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:56:02 AM

if crypto goes truly mainstream do you think coins that are clearly junk will be ignored in favor of the real deals or will we end up with millions of worthless coins?

as the whole space is still relatively under the radar it's still possible to hoodwink noobs into believing that your latest piece of crap might have a future.

will it be harder to convince people of that if there are true blue chips out there or will those blue chips increase noob gullibility and desperation to swallow any lie? what do you think?

i can kind of guess there's gonna an explosion of shit but i'm also kind of hoping not.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:04:33 AM

Junk it now and they'll make another one. It never stops, different coin name but same people behind.

The world will be at chaos, more shitcoins are produced every day, rapidly spreading and its swarming the crypto community. Hope that a genius like Nakamoto will appear and make it right as his primary purpose is not anymore on the run.

How can we possibly erase such coins with full of lies, who knows, maybe you can do it or someone in this forum.
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:13:15 AM

i wish CMC had a shit coin filter

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:33:56 AM

Found it:

https://shitcoin.me

MOON LAMBO!!!!!!!!

HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:35:18 AM

Unfortunately, this is where regulation usually comes in. But crypto has to be regulated by the community or else it loses it decentralized nature. I hope the shitcoin are ended somehow
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:42:11 AM

Found it:

https://shitcoin.me

MOON LAMBO!!!!!!!!
Best ICO since the original lmao. Although the original raised $60k.
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:48:48 AM

Unfortunately, this is where regulation usually comes in. But crypto has to be regulated by the community or else it loses it decentralized nature. I hope the shitcoin are ended somehow

i think the market does that already. shit coins rarely have consistent volume, low liquidity hopefully scares people away from shitcoins (as they should)

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:09:37 AM

It depends on how shitcoin is defined.  Any coin, regardless of price, has potential as long as there is are active developers and a community behind it.  If crypto goes mainstream then I would expect more of the same.  The people that develop coins just so they can pump and dump will still be here, but I think people see through those most of the time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: