Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3rd time is the charm. Will Ethereum break trought sell wall at $400?  (Read 450 times)
Bytem3 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:09:58 AM

Ethereum is going towards new $ATH. Will it be able to break trought the sell wall at $400?

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
romani245

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:25:02 AM

Ethereum is going towards new $ATH. Will it be able to break trought the sell wall at $400?

I expect there will be more chop. I think we'll stay in this $20-30 range for a little while longer before ETH explodes to new ATHs. It's inevitable, though. So much new money is coming into this space, and ETH is one of the main on-ramps now.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:27:49 AM

Yes, it's very likely, only $20 to go! Some altcoins, including ETH, has been "bullied" by Bitcoin for some time now.  Notice how ETH/USD graph looks for the past few month: keeps on going down since ATH in June. A few days ago there was a rise but it goes back down immediately because Bitcoin going FOMO again Cheesy Feelsbad for ETH. Now that it broke out again, I wish ETH could finally make it above $400 and sets a new ATH. ETH making new ATH! I'm calling it, by 2018 ETH will be at > $400.

I'm not invested in ETH currently but I'm happy to see a quality altcoin getting the value it deserves. Unlike another altcoin which currently sits on #3 on market cap that has no value at all and constantly disturbing Bitcoin ecosystem.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:37:18 AM

Maybe if Bitcoin's bull run calms down I guess?
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:58:34 AM

If ETH in this wave of bull market, the founding team have released new good news, or a new cooperation with a country, it will easily exceed $ 400, but if the ETH exceeded $ 400, then the other coins may be There are 5-10 times the return, so you have to figure out whether to invest ETH cost-effective, or some of their funds transferred to other cottage coins.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:09:49 AM

As of now Ethereum price for today is $379.37. It has a current circulating supply of 95.9 Million coins and a total volume exchanged of $615,817,129, it's possible to hit $400 this December.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:21:52 AM

Today has been a very good day for ethereum, it increased a lot, i remember that yesterday when i got to sleep the price was just still at $360 each one, and now it is upto $375, more than 6% in just a few hours.

Anyway, it can really pass through that wall, it has already did the same when it went up from $280 to $300, there was a huge sell wall placed on bitfinex, but it all was sold in just a few minutes, because most of the bots tends to cancel those orders, and that is why it gets realized in a few hours/minutes, it depends on how the market is moving at that time.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:29:31 AM

Maybe we will see a little slowdown but ETH will break the 400 USD then creates a new high.

Maybe from 500USD a price correction might happen.

We dont know yet.

toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:33:25 AM

I wonder if $400 will be a psychological barrier? I mean if we break $400 it could be possible it continues a bull run as more and more people jump in. I would not be surprised if Eth reaches $1000 in the near future.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:35:45 AM

I think in the near future it can be break trought the $ 400 wall. then down again after that. in 2 weeks ethereum very good movement. maybe this year could break $ 500 if bitcoin prices remain stable.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:39:06 AM

Maybe if Bitcoin's bull run calms down I guess?

it has calmed down, that is why altcoins are getting pumped in the past day or so.
price is nearly stable above $8000 and the fluctuations are all less than 10% with most of them lower than 5%. that is the definition of stable price in bitcoin and whenever that happens, it is the only chance altcoins get to pump. and now a couple of them including ETH, BCH, Doge and some smaller ones are getting pumped hard.
we probably will see $400 be broken because  the pumpers have a lot of money to inject in ETH but i am afraid of the bubble of it which is growing even bigger than normal.

Buying the dip...
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:15:08 AM

The price of ETH at present is also very attractive, and is tending to rise! Currently it is a quick transaction and has a lower transfer fee than BTC.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:22:51 AM

Yes I believe so. The ether prices has been stable for long time now and the bitcoin prices are moving further it is necessary for the devs and the whole community to expect higher results from the Ethereum now. Its been always moving around 299+/- and that like for few months until now and the bloom stated when we saw rises in the bitcoin prices. This looks like ultimate effect of the other market incensing simultaneously. If the ether stays as it and other alt market starts growing bigger then this could be problematic for the ether by loosing its investor base and it would be hard to regain the dominance in alt coins as the king of the alt. :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hhxcwz

Activity: 106

BITCOIN

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:29:51 AM

I think there is no doubt that ETH will reach 500$ this year.The current value of ETH is seriously undervalued.ETH is widely used in the current block chain industry,this is why i believe.

RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:47:58 AM

The price of ETH at present is also very attractive, and is tending to rise! Currently it is a quick transaction and has a lower transfer fee than BTC.

transaction fee of ethereum is known to be one of the highest among altcoins. at some point it was even higher than bitcoin and worst thing is whenever there is a surge of transactions the whole network of it fails Cheesy

in any case transaction of of an altcoin such as ethereum is meaningless. it may as well be $1000 per tx or even free and still wouldn't make any difference. to put simply because nobody uses it to transfer money. everyone only buys it on exchanges, keeps on exchanges, dump on exchanges fast. and some buy and hold a little while in their wallet before dumping.
there is no usage as a payment so the fees doesn't matter at all!!!

Buying the dip...
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:53:07 AM

I think the price of ETH this year will certainly exceed 500 US dollars, after all, the BTC gains have far exceeded the ETH, but ETH is also a very good currency!

Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:53:47 AM

Ethereum stuck for too long at $ 300. It's time for him to rise to 400 dollars and above. He has all the chances for this. I think that this altcoin is strongly underestimated and it has good prospects for further development. Next year it should soar and above $ 500.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:19:04 AM

Yes definitely its will touch 400$ in next 1 months , as i have seen Ether's chart from last 1 month Ether was in a certain range of 280-310$ , and now as its broke the upper range of 310$ with huge pumping volume, its now going to life time high and still its going up. At 400$ level Ether will again be range bound for some time and if it break 420$ the upper range  with good pumping volume, its will flare till 500$. And now a days you can see many many ICO coming with eher platform.so its will be best to invest for long term vision for good return. And Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications, so future is very bright of Ether.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:38:14 PM

probably yes.
there is a good window of opportunity because bitcoin has stopped rising or falling and it is stable, this will soon close. but as long as it is not, the altcoins can be pumped. additionally there currently are some big ICOs that are predicted to raise a lot of money and people are buying Ether to participate in those and that is like an automatic pump.
it is interesting to see how much they can pump it this time around, i recon this is not one of those long lasting pumps anyways.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:01:53 AM

probably yes.
there is a good window of opportunity because bitcoin has stopped rising or falling and it is stable, this will soon close. but as long as it is not, the altcoins can be pumped. additionally there currently are some big ICOs that are predicted to raise a lot of money and people are buying Ether to participate in those and that is like an automatic pump.
it is interesting to see how much they can pump it this time around, i recon this is not one of those long lasting pumps anyways.

It barely stopped rising if you check the charts. This might just be a quick pitstop on the way to over nine thousand or even $10k.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: