Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:08:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 Tips For New Bitcoin Investors  (Read 924 times)
tientien5

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:23:00 AM

Top 5 tips for investors bitcoin
1. always nourish his bitcoin
2. not violate the flip of the forum
3. Follow what the forum asks
4. Do not try to do what you want
5. up to invest in current bitcoin Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:31:52 AM

I agree with your way of thinking, I believe that what you think is enough to be used by newcomers to maximize their chances of success.
thanks for the solution, very useful for me.

aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:55:29 AM

Here is my tip
- play with the money you can lose
- never all in
- go back in the crowd
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:00:34 AM

While Bitc0in investing can be intimidating for those just getting their feet wet, there are several tips that newcomers can use to maximize their chances of success.

By following the top five tips listed below, investors can boost their chances of meeting their goals.
1. Do Your Homework
2. Proceed With Caution
3. Diversify Effectively
4. Keep Your Coins In Wallets
5. Prepare For Volatility

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/cbovaird/2017/11/21/top-5-tips-for-new-bitcoin-investors/#1cea07cd1e80

These are good tips that newcomers to the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency scene should seriously ponder upon. Even if Bitcoin experienced amazing spikes in the last few months and is now considered to be the most lucrative investment vehicle of all time, there are still inherent risks involved. Well, no investment is risk-free and that is something we have to remember always. I want to talk about diversification.

Diversification here means that you can select some few altcoins (coins/tokens other than Bitcoin) which have proven to be also strong and have a good future ahead. Diversification is a two-edged sword...it can help us shield one investment go awry but it can also expose us to bad projects. As much as possible, until you know the game well, avoid new coins and tokens on the market as they can be carrying more risks but if you are sure that the project is really good and you are a risk-taken then go ahead and make your day, so to speak. Make sure that you are in the loop of the things happening in the market and be ready to get into the action if necessary. But if you don't have the time then it would do well if you just let your Bitcoin go to sleep.
A.nayem

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:24:44 AM

#Oh wow. I never thought I would see Bitcoin investment tips from Forbes. All I ever see these from are from blogs or minor journalism websites. It's a contributor article, yes, but still. This is a sign that we're truly breaking into the mainstream. Bitcoin keeps making the news about breaking all time highs, so it's only natural that people will be curious. This will bring in a new wave of investors.
jonathan163

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 03:33:27 AM

thanks for tips im also a newbie in Crytoworld  keep it up
BitCoinKeeper

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:45:46 AM

While Bitc0in investing can be intimidating for those just getting their feet wet, there are several tips that newcomers can use to maximize their chances of success.

By following the top five tips listed below, investors can boost their chances of meeting their goals.
1. Do Your Homework
2. Proceed With Caution
3. Diversify Effectively

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/cbovaird/2017/11/21/top-5-tips-for-new-bitcoin-investors/#1cea07cd1e80

Not enough can be said about #1. Do Your Homework. Ie. always be learning, reading, exploring information. However by wary of some information. And know the difference. Which comes from doing your Homework.
Know, how to recognize FUD.
Zekemporium

Activity: 64
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:52:14 AM

I would add that you should never, ever give your private keys to anyone, and that you should always be aware of scams, phishing attempts, website spoofing, and all those things that allow hackers to steal your money.

Yes I totaly agree with you. Newcomers should firstly protect their account by setting unique user id and password. And never share detsils with any one.
reveluvexo

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:57:02 PM

well thank you so much for these informations. I just started this is literally my first post, I'll also make sure not to get fooled by scammers out there.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:20:32 PM

Good bringing this to peoples attention. It's needed and a must for anyone investing their hard earned money.
Never spend what you cannot afford to use so that means don't go using your food money. Use extra money you have after covering your basic expenses. If you use nney you need it night bot end uo well. Yes you can make more investing with nite but if you don't so we'll it can go very badly. If it's money you can afford to lose you can invest again and give it another go.

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:49:30 PM

1. Do Your Homework
2. Proceed With Caution
3. Diversify Effectively

I would take number 2 out of that list. Proceeding with caution will only hesitate the investor. A real investor would already have his money diversified and that proceeding with caution step would be redundant to step 3.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:16:46 PM

Here are tips for newbies

1) Prepare mentally to accept existence of bitcoins
2) Open your mind
3) Spend money & time on learning
4) Do your own research with own intelligence
5) Never invest that much which you cannot afford to lose.

These are my own steps to get into Bitcoin economy and bitcoin platform.
elie_s

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:19:42 PM

thanks for the info always be cautious with bitcoin especially against hackers

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:40:54 PM

thanks for the info always be cautious with bitcoin especially against hackers
You can only do that, you can't be totally safe against those type of things because there's new things developed every day.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Dalziel Martinez

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:46:26 AM

People are spreading that virtual money is the fastest way to get rich at this time of the year, but that's only a small fraction of the risk. No one who pays money to invest can make a profit, there are a lot of white people after a night just for lack of understanding. In my opinion, it is necessary to have knowledge first.
Anatole Thompson

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:53:52 AM

I think there should be passion. Blockchain is still the focus for the next 2-3 years, so electronic money will continue to grow and continue to be a tool for investors, speculators make money.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:04:21 AM

1. Take time to learn

Around Bitcoin and other crypto currencies there is a big stir, there are many rumors, and you constantly come across success stories and failures. To begin with, make sure that you understand what you are getting into and risk the amount of money available to you.

2. Be careful

In the world of crypto-investment it is necessary to be extremely cautious
Any investment carries risks, which is already talking about the new and volatile Bitcoin. Jacob Eliosoff stresses:
This is still an extremely dangerous area of ​​investment. Do not invest as much as you are not ready to lose.

3. Diversify effectively

Most newcomers in the crypto industry are invested only in Bitcoin, forgetting about the existence of other crypto-currencies, some of which grow even faster than Bitcoin. Diversification is an effective way, given that many altcoins are growing during the fall of the Bitcoin exchange rate.

4. Do not hold funds on the exchange

The crypto industry attracts a lot of hackers and scammers, and it is important to take effective precautions. It's enough just to complicate the life of hackers: use exchanges only for exchange, and as soon as you bought the currency, move all the tokens to the protected wallet (for example, to the hardware purse). Many people lost their funds on stock exchanges not as a result of trade.

5. Be prepared for instability

These simple tips will help your portfolio withstand any storm in the market
Bitcoin is known for its volatility, many traditional investors are simply terrified of it. The instant drop in the Bitcoin rate does not mean a catastrophe, but it's hard to stay calm when you look at the red chart. Of course, diversification is an excellent method of fighting against this. But in order to effectively apply this method, you still have a lot to learn. The most famous (and most often the most profitable) strategy for investing in Bitcoin is to buy and wait. Then you are not afraid of any volatility. Simply buy coins and forget the site on which you are watching the course, this approach will keep you nervous and will bring a guaranteed profit.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

Well you have a good research their about tips for new bitcoin investors. Yet it is not your work and you are only crediting of the idea of others. You should have specified the source and not just posting the link on it. It is not a good idea to confused the readers with the works that are not yours. Anyway putting that here is a good help. I was just sad to see the works of other being copied and someone will get the credit. Actually I do have some works and being copied by someone that experience made me feel that if someone will copy their works I should get them reprimanded. Well that tip is actually simplified and best tips I have ever read.
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:15:04 AM

my investment tip : trade once a day . bitcoin prices are rising and falling every day . find the middle price , less than 1% buy , above the intermediate price 1% sell . don't be greedy .

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Discourze

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

Honestly, this is probably the most important rule out of all the others. Sure, there needs to be some savvy know-how to understand the way it all works, piecing it together in your mind. Nevertheless, a good due diligence will save you countless dollars of loss. When a new currency or ICO arises, or any new investment opportunity for that matter, you need to make sure you follow through and do your research on the topic. No one cares if you lose your hard earned money, so why wouldn't you take that into your own hands and make sure you know every detail about the investment before you make the decision. Check the team, their backgrounds, the transparency of the project, the allocation of their seed investments... all of these things will minimise the risk of loss, and maximise the potential for gains.

Our two-cents.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: