Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 Tips For New Bitcoin Investors  (Read 922 times)
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

Keeping coins in wallet is especially useful tip because not everyone understands this. This is a must if you want to protect your coins and be sure that the money will be safe. As for me, I have my wallet for BTC
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

I just share my tips here :
when you invest in bitcoin, make sure you already know that bitcoin can be falling at anytime.
Just invest on bitcoin if you have a reserve of your funds. never put all of your money and asset to it.
because if bitcoin falling, you not lossing all of your assets.
crypto002

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:25:09 AM

5 tips can be
First can be learn about bitcoin,what is blockchain,public key,private key
Second can invest what you can afford
Third can to keep wallet secure
Fourth can be patient
Fifth see your investment after a year
maruf9522

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:30:01 AM

thanks  for your helpful post , i think next you give us more detals about btc
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:52:02 AM

Thank you so much for your very good advice. These 5 tips are very useful for new investors. I think new Investors If you invest in following these 5 tips, then they can get good profits and They will not be able to lose their money.
paulo29

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

Welcome to bitcoin community, well as a new bitcoin investor it is really necessary to study first or make the necessary research before going into any transaction, When you are investing definitely your putting assets, time and effort,wherein you work for it to earn, so you have to safeguard it. Theres so many ways to safeguard whatever assets you have, read some articles, watch videos and even ask people who are into this trading. Remember, bitcoin is very volatile and its value or price is cannot be predicted or it is undermined, but you can analyze its trends and works to lessen somehow the possibilities of losing,and to earn more profit to your investment. Another thing, try to invest in a smaller amount to lessen the risk and as you become experience into that trading then you will learn more and more that will make you more wiser and will benefited to this trading sytem.
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:32:53 PM

Most importantly do not invest all your money.
Nekroser

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

Very obvious advice. Everyone already knows them. In addition, these tips are not the best, although useful. The main advice is to have patience and not be nervous.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

As a new bitcoin investor, you must make the thorough study or make the necessary research before going into any transaction, When you are investing definitely your putting your money or assets, time and effort for you to earn, so you have to safeguard it. Theres so many ways to safeguard whatever assets you have, read some articles, watch videos, find the best digital wallet to store your digital currencies,  and even ask people who are into this trading. Remember, bitcoin is very volatile and its value or price is cannot be predicted or it is undermined, but you can analyze its trends and works to lessen somehow the possibilities of losing, be prepare for the volatility of bitcoin so you can earn more profit to your investment. Another thing, try to invest in a smaller amount to lessen the risk and as you become experience into that trading then you will learn more and more that will make you more wiser  and profitable in return.
Enoch Lewis

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:14:52 AM

In my opinion, the most important question to answer is: How is bitcoin stored? Opening a similar Bitcoin wallet opens a bank account. That's all. Bitcoin security is top priority, with two to three layers of authentication support to ensure that your money is absolutely secure. Of course, it is relatively certain, but certainly.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:31:45 AM

While Bitc0in investing can be intimidating for those just getting their feet wet, there are several tips that newcomers can use to maximize their chances of success.

By following the top five tips listed below, investors can boost their chances of meeting their goals.
1. Do Your Homework
2. Proceed With Caution
3. Diversify Effectively
4. Keep Your Coins In Wallets
5. Prepare For Volatility

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/cbovaird/2017/11/21/top-5-tips-for-new-bitcoin-investors/#1cea07cd1e80

1. Do not engage in anything without prior knowledge. You should learn about it first hand and second hand.
2. Never expect too much.
3. Patience and perseverance are needed.
4. Expect for negative things.
5. Trust in bitcoin.
Chris Hauer

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:41:41 AM

If you are an investor, you need to learn how to be cautious, everything you need to do is strictly confidential, new accounts, strong passwords, personal information, as well as issues related to you. secret. In general, if you play big, you should buy a PC containing information and not connected to the internet. Add an antivirus software, more malware and absolutely no cracking software.  Cool
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:43:28 AM

This is helpful to us. Because even Im old members of cryptomarket or in the bitcoin I still gaining more knowledge because learning more is good key to success. Because of this I gain more knowledge again. More important also to the newbie because they can learned more information and knowledge about the success or everything.
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:55:31 AM

There are plenty of ways to make money or invest in buying bitcoin.
1. Be careful
2. do not trust immediately
3.Check for purchase
4.Do you have low purchased finished high.mo sell
5.goodluck.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
iyemroker

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:22:20 AM

While Bitc0in investing can be intimidating for those just getting their feet wet, there are several tips that newcomers can use to maximize their chances of success.

By following the top five tips listed below, investors can boost their chances of meeting their goals.
1. Do Your Homework
2. Proceed With Caution
3. Diversify Effectively

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/cbovaird/2017/11/21/top-5-tips-for-new-bitcoin-investors/#1cea07cd1e80

maybe in the above mean you are a way of trading Bitcoin with long term.

and I suggest you have to divide your Fiat capital with Bitcoin to some bagain, do not all buy it Bitcoin.

so there is a back up later when Bitcoin is down.
Choi Jihun

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:28:43 AM

In my opinion, you should be prepared psychologically.
Confidential: With buyers and sellers, you sometimes know each other in real money buying mode, but when trading with Bitcoin they do not know what. Things are not absolutely secure: Everything has two sides of it, when everything is anonymous, high-tech crime will begin to develop in every way to rob things in your hands.
Daniel Brian 1508

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:51:23 AM

If you are a newbie to invest in bitcoin, starting with BTC is always difficult: it's all about having to do on a computer or a phone, but with people nowadays everybody starts with it. To meet an obstacle. If you do not have specific instructions, you do not know what to do.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:56:21 AM

In my opinion, you should be prepared psychologically.
Confidential: With buyers and sellers, you sometimes know each other in real money buying mode, but when trading with Bitcoin they do not know what. Things are not absolutely secure: Everything has two sides of it, when everything is anonymous, high-tech crime will begin to develop in every way to rob things in your hands.
if you're afraid of tech crimes, you have to strengthen your account security. and you have to choose a trusted exchange for the exchange of your assets.
ganlianshifu1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:58:33 AM

The most important secret to investing in BTC is long-term holding!

Don't sell your BTC for volatility, I think it's the most important!

The advantages and disadvantages of BTC have been well known. BTC can be used by people all over the world. BTC will rise to a high value!
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:15:47 AM

1. Do Your Homework
2. Proceed With Caution
3. Diversify Effectively

For me, the top 5 tips for new bitcoin investors are this. First you must have knowledge in investing in bitcoin so that you know how your money earn profit. Second make sure you have money to invest. Third, secure your wallet so that you won't able to scam. Fourth, have trust in bitcoin that your money will earn profit. And last, believe in the power of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: