Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Secret Crypto Club??  (Read 198 times)
thycrypto (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:56:16 AM

There is a secret crypto club. They say what to buy and what gains you are likely to make. Insider info somehow. I don't know what it is based on.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:03:46 AM

There is a secret crypto club. They say what to buy and what gains you are likely to make. Insider info somehow. I don't know what it is based on.
There are Telegram based groups that give signals on what to Buy and when to Sell but their operations is suspicious and for me its not to serve their members but to serve themselves by Buying early and give signals to their members to Buy and that pumps the price further then the operator will start dumping. I don't recommend joining those groups.

Other than that, there are whales and they have a lot of money to spend, that money can be their personal money or money pooled from different sources and they have enough funds manipulate the price of a coin to make it look like theres a demand so other traders will Buy, then whales will start Selling or dumping.
Saifher

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:23:57 AM

There isn't just one "club" like this. The market is FULL (and i mean in the hundreds) or telegram/discord/slack groups who offer their signaling services for a monthly or fixed fee. I wouldn't recommend paying to be in one, as i'm heavily against this practice (some even try to manipulate the market of smaller market cap coins)

JobinWali

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:24:51 AM

These groups are a waste of time They are solely for the benefits of the group admins. Group members will be the affected people. So I suggest you to drop this idea
acetouryahey

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:55:57 AM

Hmmm.. As far as i know there are a lot of telegram group or channel that will give you a hit for all cryptos that will rise.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:00:10 AM

Hmmm.. As far as i know there are a lot of telegram group or channel that will give you a hit for all cryptos that will rise.

Nice. So they are those secret crypto clubs. And now please - open the open the curtains of darkness.... Grab a veil of secrecy... tell us about the most powerful telegramm groups and, what is more important, then we shall check the history of their wise advises. As far as I could understand those groups - they are benefiting group admins heavily, thus operating mostly on weak coins and tokens where small purchase or sell can easily cause chain reaction. But may be there are good trading groups already I do not know. Enlighten please.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: