Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2024, 02:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RPC client for bitcoind  (Read 517 times)
Nono242 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 01:12:25 PM

This is my first post in this forum. So sorry for it to be in the wrong place inside the forum.

I'm running a bitcoind client in a Raspberry Pi. I would like to connect a front end to this client by RPC bitcoin.

Bitcoin-qt would be the one, but needs to run himself the bitcoin protocol. Or is a way to disable the bitcoin protocol inside bitcoin-qt ?

If not, is there another client ? (Not java, nor Python) ... a C++ open source front end for RPC bitcoin ?

Thank you for your answer,
Nono242
asicmadness

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:33:42 PM

Hi this is my first post on  here as well and you sound like you know what your on about.

I want to run bitcoind on a raspberry pi - I am a total newbie , I tried to compile the latest version , it took over 3 hours and ended up with nothing but error messages during the compilation and it did not work in the end.

Is there an image I can download which already has the latest bitcoind and OS already installed image say for a 64MB flash card ?

Any help would be well appreciated , I am tying to get some of these running as full nodes powered by solar panels and betteries , just an experiment for now no mining or anything like that .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: