Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Fork in December  (Read 1842 times)
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:28:49 AM

They say the hard fork will be about this bitcoin diamond but no announcement yet if it's true or not but even if it is true I am not afraid or I don’t have to worry because the bitcoin price will not be affected by this or chances are it may rise even higher before the year end. I think we will expect many fork in the coming years because the demand of bitcoin continuously increasing and it gets more popular as days passes by.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:30:45 AM

There are continuing rumors about another bitcoin hardfork on December. If this happen, will bitcoin go for another all-high time or may suffer another big crash this time.

It's been there around when bitcoin is surging a lot of developers making their own coin through these splits / hard forks.

What's fork? Seems like a word "bitcoin hard fork" misleading somewhere.

Haha, people are shortcut calling it to "fork" instead of "hard fork" but you are right they are totally different. But when someone says, "there's a fork" it's now understood as hard fork.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:36:11 AM

This isn't the only fork there are several other forks planned to occur in jan and even feb known as btc platinum or something.

If this happen, will bitcoin go for another all-high time or may suffer another big crash this time
It doesn't matter now if fork happens or not there is going to be a positive effect on the price.

But it is not going to be worth it, all those forks are just creating fud and panic over bitcoin, they are not worth it.
Forks are never really worth i only enjoy these becauss the price of alts fall and trading becomes a lot easier.

The only good forks that bitcoin had, were Bitcoin cash and Bitcoin gold, segwitx2 was the worst fork that bitcoin had on the past, it made bitcoin bleed a lot
Bch was the only good fork btg was also a fail and most likely all future forks will also fail.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:43:01 AM

There are continuing rumors about another bitcoin hardfork on December. If this happen, will bitcoin go for another all-high time or may suffer another big crash this time.

Just keep them coming. Bitcoin will never crash. It may go with a little nose dive but i will skyrocket much higher than before it dives. Yeah there's a rumor but it's only a week away till December. I just read it in some news but i think no one cares talking about it.

James Messy

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:46:04 AM

The information regarding new fork will find at the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2311582.0
If it occurs. humm, I don't think that new fork will have that equal potential as Bitcoin is having right now.
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:01:23 AM

Bitcoin silver. Are you serious. These people should stop forking bitcoin for those shitcoins. If this one every happened then everyone will start forking bitcoin and maybe we will see bitcoin bronze, bitcoin platinum, bitcoin this bitcoin that. These people should not use bitcoin's name.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:02:55 AM

All good with bitcoin except forks... all that rumors, price changes and other prevent btc stay real cryptocurrency.
These rumors truely affect a lot in the price of bitcoins. But if we are ready to make some research on the fork with some great knowledge, a individual can make a good profit our of each fork and can be much profitable if taken positively.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:17:52 AM

For me it really doesn't matter on how many hard forks will there be in the future with Bitcoin because they are just giving us away free money most especially Bitcoin holders. It will not change the Bitcoin's community's support because I know that forked coins will be the same as usual as an Altcoin that will still depends on Bitcoin just like any other on the market. Of course we have to expect another all time high over and over again as long as there will be  hard forks. In my opinion crash can only happen if there is FUD and hard forks for me is not a threat to Bitcoin so nothing to worry about it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:25:43 AM

Oh! Another fork?!! With these too many forks, soon people will begin to question the potentiality of Bitcoin.
We have already seen so many forks this year alone, and nothing much seemed to change, just another Altcoin coming into play.
And as usual, if this becomes true, then, Bitcoin is going for another ride.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:34:00 AM

Nowadays back to back forks coming it may be affect the price of bitcoin due to its free coin.But I think bitcoin silver fork is not true if that happens again there will be the problem for bitcoin maybe it will increase the transaction fee.But I don't invest on any of the coins coming out from the forks because it will be worthless soon like happened to the bitcoin gold.
Oliver A

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:37:45 AM

Nowadays back to back forks coming it may be affect the price of bitcoin due to its free coin.But I think bitcoin silver fork is not true if that happens again there will be the problem for bitcoin maybe it will increase the transaction fee.But I don't invest on any of the coins coming out from the forks because it will be worthless soon like happened to the bitcoin gold.
the upcoming fork will not affect the trend of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has secured the highest level where no one can reach that level.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:39:07 AM

I doubt that the new forks will have a noticeable influence on bitcoin price. Too many of them already, the effect will probably be smaller and smaller with each new fork. Bitcoin Cash was the only serious attempt.
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:46:35 AM

Too many fork in recent time. I don't think is good for bitcoin
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:47:57 AM

Before the hard fork of bitcoin for the Gold, some people here used to joke that there will be a fork which be called bitcoin silver, bitcoin diamond, bitcoin platinum and so on, if this thing is true then that would be hilarious that there are plans to use this name.

All good with bitcoin except forks...
What good about hard forks is that they boost the bitcoin's price, small dumps is a normal scenario giving traders a chance to buy more btc while in that state. Another thing that is good for the hard fork is that it gives free forked coins to the users who stored their bitcoin to a wallet that they control and owned the private key, once the chain is split in two they will have both the original and the newly forked coin.

all that rumors, price changes and other prevent btc stay real cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, what makes it to prevent to be a real cryptocurrency? Even the time bitcoin will be replaced or devalue, it is still a cryptocurrency.
priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:51:00 AM

another fork?? which one?? i am tired to saw many forks  Grin Grin
bustomi

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:47:20 AM

Yeah, i hear that news  Grin , hardfork will make another "btc" called bitcoin diamond lol. Well many experts said that this hardfork purposes to make btc price always pumped up, but i still doesn't know the truth Huh
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:51:12 AM

Actually i never heard about another fork recently. Recently there are some fork in bitcoin with highly positive affect to  bitcoin itself.
If fork again happen, i am sure the price will higher again.
woas4

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:56:52 AM

I dont think people are gonna fall for this attempted pump again (i really hope the community is learning). Look at Bitcoin Gold, it peaked at what 0.05 bitcoins? Might aswell just keep your money in the coins you were already invested in.

inturist

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:57:52 AM

NO GOD! NO GOD, PLEASE NO, NO, NO, NOOOOO...
Forks, forks everywhere.
Today forks like a new ICO - new coins, new money, new "technology"
I guess it is a wrong way.
sabrikks

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:59:42 AM

i don't think that this is for real, will they ever stop with all this fork stuff

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: